Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. shoruken

shoruken Kenkyuusei

Re: Maeda Atsuko / Team A

Acchan's stoic expressions (her demeanor 98% of the time) in Majisuka Gakuen are enough to confirm her role as a robot in Q10... it's a perfect match.

2. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

I wonder if acchan can play a boyish character

3. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

^ LOL i bet she can!!!! and if she ever does it i wana see that :inlove: :cute:

4. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei

I think from what I have seen, I think her two or three movies and half dozen T.V. shows and her leads in countless songs I believe she might have enough experience to do anything she put up to. .............. :inlove:

Attached Files:

5. wazawai6318

wazawai6318 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

As much as it pains me to admit it, I sort of agree with immo. Acchan sometimes still seems to have trouble getting into her role.

I think Acchan's best few minutes of acting were in Majisuka when she had scenes with Takamina, like when they were fighting, walking along that hill, and at the hospital. I love those moments. They're so pro, and Acchan looks so cool and awesome!!! Everything looks so natural. (It would have been even more epic if Takamina was better at acting, but then she's not trying to become an actress anyway.)

So comparing her scenes with Takamina with other scenes in dramas, the conclusion I get is that maybe Acchan's still not comfortable working with people she doesn't know that well.

6. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^or it's because of love :hehe:

but yeah, her best acting from the MG drama was the parts with Takahashi.. especially the hospital scene..

7. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

8. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

^ ^ Uh, no. not because of love. Most probably because Maeda's comfortable working with Takahashi.

wazawai: agreed on that.

and mahal: really? being in loads of movies and dramas make you a good actor? I'm pretty sure I can name quite a few really popular actors and actresses who have had a lot of acting gigs who SUCK at acting. They might have a lot of experience, but they don't really act and when they do, they're playing the same role all the time.

I just don't want Maeda stuck in that rut. Of course, she'd have to actually get roles that aren't about robots and girls who are emotionless...

9. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

I think her acting in "How to become myself" was good. She showed two personalities quite well.

But I also think she needs a more chalenging role, but Q10 is the best thing we could have from her right now.

Didn't she said herself that she wasn't comfortable working outside AKB (Quick Japan interview). Well she's still growing and need more experience to be a good actress.

10. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Right. I'm not saying she's horrible, but she needs to continue improving.

I think her face is so expressive, she can do a lot if she puts her mind to it.

11. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

I LOL'ed at that bold comment. [rofl]

Just really cant wait for Q10

I think the best way to test her talent in acting is, a horror movie. Show her scared expression when meet a ghost. Show her sad expression when her friends died and etc. Just make her last longer than densen uta >.<

12. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

okay, lol, let me rephrase that.

it COULD BE so expressive. But all we're getting is... nothing. :p

13. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

14. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei

......... :inlove:
    .......like I said immo she has done lots of everything... :D ...sure she can do better and she also has room to better herself with more chances such has the Q10 show coming up...I don't doubt we will be seeing Maeda for many years to come in numerous shows......and I look forward to what ever they may be....... <3

Attached Files:

15. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    I wanna a robot like that too

16. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^ LOL exactly!!!! when i saw the video...i was like CHOBITS!!!! "hideki...chiiiiii~ :3"

@Takamina powaaa - i think i would prefer a real Acchan to be my friend :inlove: :cute:

17. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

the cm creeped me out a bit. hahah.

i hope she'll be in other dramas for years to come. but honestly some times her acting feels like junior high-schoolers acting in a play. No offense to junior highschoolers out there who can act up a storm, lol.

We'll see where it goes but I'm holding on judgement good or bad. fence sitting is what I do best!

18. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Just found out about the videos, but here's Acchan's:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dimdQTrro_E[/yt]
    Takamina @ 2:24-2:29 & 5:35-5:39 (T^T) dawww

19. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ OMG Acchan :cute: Seriously, how can you not love her? And Takamina and Yuko were so awesome :inlove:

But omg the fans were so obnoxious! Like shut up and let the girl talk [box]

20. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    I didn't think it was obnoxious. haha.
    I liked the loud calls from the fans because it shows their support and appreciation imo when she was putting herself down about maybe not doing a good enough job and struggling to find the right words to say. Etc.

I'm sure I'd be screaming my lungs out with encouragement and congrats to my oshi if I was there. lol.
    So props again to Acchan for taking it all in stride.