Team Ogi fanpic collage/poster

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Criss, Sep 15, 2010.

1. aishii

aishii Kenkyuusei

I sumbitted my photo yesterday, how can you find your picture in that poster?? [notme]

2. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^

3. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei
    Right so my thrid pic finally went in >.> (took 2 days! o_o) And I'm on Natsumi's cheek <3 So, so far I have:

1st pic- Nonaka
    2nd pic- CinDy
    3rd pic - Natsumi

Since I love everyone in Team Ogi, it didn't matter whose face I landed on. But I won't deny the fact it would've been cool to land on Miichan or Takamina's face =P Even so, I'm still happy =D

4. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I submitted mine almost 2 days ago...still no confirmation emails, etc.

...should I keep waiting? or try to submit again?? XD

5. flagator21

flagator21 Member

It is taking much longer lately. My sister's picture took 2 days to show up and she submitted it on Friday.

6. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Looks like submissions are closed now, even though there's still a lot of open spaces. Huh D:
    I ended up submitting seven |DD;;; One for each of the five Warota girls, one for Micha, and one for CinDy. I was worried about taking too many spots, but if there are that many open spots I probably could have done more...

7. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What the- I thought you could only submit 3? XD

And it's closed now? Well, there goes my chances of re-submitting just in case...but I guess I'll keep waiting for something to pop up in my mail sooner or later. =/

8. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

They probably received enough now and are just processing it

9. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

The deadline to submit pics was 10:00 on the 21st, so it was more of a time cut-off than a picture limit. I do hope they got enough pics to fill the mosaic!

I don't think there was a limit! The rules said you could submit as many as you want, and it didn't stop me so XD

10. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^oh so it was just a few hours ago that it ended.. but I think they do have enough 'coz it's kinda wierd if they don't since it's not full yet.. unless they'd add team ogi stars in there which would be cool

I didn't think there was a limit too so I submitted as much as I want though I only have 3 confirmation emails so far.. hope you guys get your pics in there too :)

11. jmusicvidfan

jmusicvidfan Kenkyuusei

a little late to reply here, but mine ended up being on Takamina, and it took me about five hours to have mine uploaded and on the mosaic, but I had submitted mine quite early in the opening of the ordeal though.

12. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

less submitted photos = less space filled = bigger mosaics = photos better recognizable? :hehe:

...ok, that's not likely to happen but it would be just too awesome if we could actually see ourselves in the real thing.

13. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

I'm on Harugons hair :XD: !! Awesome!!
    I love this whole mosaic idea!

I was going to sen another one to try my chances at getting on Takamina...but then I realized it had closed already :fp: FAIL

Btw, all you peeps who ended up on Takamina....I'm jealous ya'll. I'm jealous.

14. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

It looks full now! I clicked around Komori's mouth and managed to find myself again that way. =D I must own the poster. I'LL BE ON KOMORI'S MOUTH ON A POSTER.

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Okay, I guess I need to check my mail more often...I'm so late in checking but I finally dug the email out of my other junk mail. I'm ecstatic to find 2 out of my 3 entries made it in. XD

Both of mine are on Harugon's picture. The first one on her upper-lip/tooth; and the second on her chin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SO CLOSE TO TAKAMINA. AUGHHHH. But I'm happy I'm still on the mosaic. I'm cool with Harugon. (hey AON! we're pic-buddies!) lol.

And yeah, everything looks filled to the brim...I wonder if you buy it...are we really visible enough to see ourselves on the mosaic? Maybe with a magnifying glass...I want to buy this so bad... XD