Hatsune Miku

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by MaedaLovers, Sep 18, 2010.

1. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Name: Hatsune Miku
    Height: 158cm
    Weight: 42kg
    Optimum genre: Pop Idol, pop dance
    Optimum tempo: 70 ~ 150 BPM
    Optimum range: A # 3 ~ 3 # 5
    Color: Aqua
    Character: Leek

personality: Hatsune Miku is the vocalist for Vocaloids, original. After her many programs based after her were created.

Miku is easy going, simple minded, known for being a klutz and a bit on the "blonde" side. Good hearted, innocent she resides inside your computer

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Erm....I know we have all sorts of idols here, but are we really starting a thread for a virtual idol now? :D Don't get me wrong, I've really liked Hatsune Miku ever since I was introduced to her in the Project Diva games, but this thread seems a tad bit out of place.

3. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

^ Hey it is the Idol Emporium [hehe]
    Vocaloids huh? I've only listened to a few songs from this genre. It's pretty unique and interesting.

4. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

Hey, she's real to...>,< <3 <3 <3

5. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I think Kyobu was thinking of real idols when he started this subforum, not virtual idols :D Haha, oh well. I really like a lot of Hatsune Miku songs, so it's not like I mind a thread dedicated to her. So what's everyone favorite song sung by her?

A hologram projected at her Miku's 39 Giving Day concert does not count :p

6. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

^
    hmm....
    I like innocence, triple baka...~.~

7. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I listened to some of the Miku song done by Supercell can't say I liked it alot but they were some good songs.

Some of my favorite vocaloid styled songs, going in spoiler tags since its a bunch of videos
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J3htln7ch8[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcP9HSa9lk4[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M2d8THQ8I4[/yt]

This one isn't really any of the vocaloid voices but this guy cover one of the songs and owns it
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgbz9ycOZyY[/yt]

8. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Miku's not really my favourite Vocaloid, RinRin's my fave, but I like the songs made for her..

There's a Miku ver. of this but I chose this cover because I like it better than Miku's ver.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPWxvHQzG_8[/yt]

Yuri song
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKTSc1NC84Q[/yt]

There's more songs that I like but I won't post them here.. I'll just list them instead:
    -Love is War - Awesome song is Awesome [rock] [Nodoame's cover is <3 ]
    -Melt - cute song
    -The Vanishment/Disappearance of Hatsune Miku - fast intro, sad song(lyrics)
    -Black Rock Shooter - Another Awesome song [rock] .. oh and WATCH THE ANIME!!!
    -Hajimete no Koi ga Owaru Toki - Ryo's songs are so nice <3

9. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

^
    xixixixixixiixi, ra-nyan is a vocaloids fans to... [hehe]
    I really like kasane teto but the voice kinda.........................................T_T

10. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

lol i barely started to like vocaloid cuz am playing this game on psp called "project diva 2" , my favorite characters atm is Luka , Haku and Miku.....so kawaiii xD and my favorite songs are:

romeo x cinderella
    ai kotoba (most favorite)
    sound
    kokoro
    the secret garden
    strobo nights
    clover club
    from y to y
    when the first love ends
    kyodai shoujo
    dear
    gemini
    moon
    innocence
    promise
    saihate

:inlove: :cute:

11. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

^
    xixixixixixixixixxiixi....
    so now you not only like hachune....heheheehehheehheh...

romeo x cinderella is a incredible song...>,<v

12. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

^ ya lol i like 4 characters now [rock]

13. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

awww cmon guys, wt about the best song of them all?
    WORLD IS MINE FTW :p

14. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Oh, hey, what the heck? You have the game now too? :D If only we were a bit closer to each other location wise, we should totally play together sometime. You didn't even know what Hatsune Miku was when I dragged you to that panel! :p Project Diva (the first one, not the second) was what introduced me to Hatsune Miku in the first place. I was in Japan on my AKB48 trip and the first game was everywhere, on posters, advertisements on TV, special sections in shops, etc. It was the best selling game of the month that time so I picked up a copy before I left Japan not knowing what to expect. Best decision ever, it's now one of my favorite games. It was my first music game too....it's what I imagine Rock Band/Guitar Hero would be like for me, if you know, I actually liked the songs in those games (I don't).

Hatsune Miku's songs, on the other hand, I really like. I think my favorite is still Romeo to Cinderella (that song on Extreme is so much fun) but recently I've been listening to this one.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTH7J2shuI[/yt]

It's DLC for the first game, so I'll have to buy it off PSN sometime [doh] That's another 2000 yen down.

Surprised no one talked about this yet, but Hatsune Miku ENGLISH VERSION is going to be released because she finally has over 39,390 fans on Facebook.

15. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

^ lol ya...actually celcius showed me that out of the blue...then i tried it...then next thing am like "omg...now i know why bigc loves hatsune miku"

ya if theres a versus mode in it...not sure if there is....am sooo gona challenge u lol

wait what? u mean english version of the game? also i hope they make an anime of it...btw Yowane Haku is so hawt :inlove:

16. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    No, as in the actual program, Hatsune Miku is going to have an English version. Hatsune Miku is first and foremost a vocal synthesizer, meaning you enter words and then she sings. It's where so many of the good songs you hear from her are made, by people who have talent in composing songs but otherwise have no way to sing or get their song out there. It has a thriving user community in that more and more music videos are made each day. They're posted on NicoNicoDouga, the Japanese equivalent of youtube here in the US. Of course, US people then rip them onto youtube [hehe] An example of a prominent artist that makes songs for Miku is ryo/supercell, who is actually even licensed by Sony Japan.

So we'll soon get an English version of Miku which can sing in English. We'll basically have a program that can sing based on what we write :omfg: It's pretty crazy technology. If you've heard of the PS3 game LittleBigPlanet, think of that, except for music instead.

Oh, and yes, I'm pretty sure Project Diva 2nd has a Versus mode. I challenge you! [cool] Actually, I don't know if you have a PS3, but if you do we might be able to download a program called AdHoc Party, which makes it so that it pretends we're next to each other playing through wireless when we're actually playing through the Internet. I still need to research that program though. I know Sony made it available in Japan, but not sure about the US.

17. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I don't see the point of Hatsune Miku. She really isn't a virtual idol, shes like a game charector. One she releases singles, photobooks and other idol-ey stuff then I see it.

I'd probably think she's cool if she released like actual stuff

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You should check out her concert DVD. It is really good :D

19. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

^ lol u have a MF download link :cute: :cute: :cute:

@ithebigc - AWWW of course i accept the challenge..only problem is i dont have a PS3...just xbox 360 :(

20. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Mmm...well, in reference to my comparison of Hatsune Miku with LittleBigPlanet, it's attracting attention because it's a program that allows anyone to make music for people to enjoy, people to listen to. In that sense, it's even greater than LittleBigPlanet because all that can do is make games, which has a limited audience. On the other hand, music is worldwide; everyone listens to music.

She's not a virtual "idol" in the traditional sense, but funny you should mention singles - she has singles (like, official CDs). But yeah, she was an ideal avatar for a program such as this, and that helped spread the popularity of her in light of Japan's current "moe" boom.

Agree! The Japanese people put their technology to good use....hologram Miku! It was a sold out concert too.

Oh, boo :( I guess we'll have to wait until this year's AX, assuming I'm going