The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Ah man Yuriko, now i have to find another favorite Rs.

2. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

3. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

Shame.
    I love Yuririn so much, she has a great voice... and she totally could have replaced Erepyon in K IMO.

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm surprised they didn't cut more 10th generation girls. It says something about their audition methods (at least for the 8th gen auditions) that they took 15 girls and a year later they've decided to cut all of them (excluding the few that left the group).

5. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Yuririn T____________T
    Don't really care about the other girl, I don't know 10th gen at all. But T_______T

6. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Sad... I liked Yuriko, but she never got any attention in the kenkyuuseis. Now all of 8th gen is gone without getting promoted.

As for Hitomi... she was definitely the worst of 10th gen, so I'm not sad to see her go

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wait, I don't understand - they were planning to cut all of them in the end? I'm confused. =/

8. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I think it's dumb that they hire girls only to decide whether they like them or not and who actually gets to stay later on. The original team members didn't have to go through that. Can't they just decide who they like in the first place, not take on too many girls, and train the girls they do take on to be awesome? Or would that just be too logical for them?

9. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

What I'm saying is that, when the 8th gen auditions took place - they would have dropped thousands of girls to come to the final 15. The audition people decided that these 15 girls should train to be members of AKB. And yet a year later, every single one of these girls has either been kicked out by the management, deciding that they aren't good enough for the group.

10. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Obviously, something went wrong with 8th gen. I just hope it will be a good lesson for both management and later generations of kenkyusei...

11. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

[clap] MARIA MADE IT! MARIA MAAAAAAAAAADE IT! You guys have no idea how relieved I am now that this cut is over with, and Maria's still around. <3

On the other hand, poor Yuririn. She'd improved so much as a performer, and they toss her out with... Hitomin. Hitomin... I'm pretty much everyone saw that one coming. She was painfully, painfully awkward on stage. But Yuriko definitely wasn't.

12. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Nanchan and Yui being safe - till the next selections anyway - is all i needed to hear :)

... too bad for "Tiger" Sano though :( ... well there's still SKE48/NMB48 as alternative options, if she's hell bent on pursuing her idol career that is, IMO it's a waste of all her hard work if she gives up now.

13. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Is anybody else kind of annoyed that Kato Rena's still around? :fear:

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I'm annoyed that only one of the 10th gen members left. :fear:

I still don't understand why Yuririn got cut. D: She's a great performer, and going by the Mixi rankings, she wasn't too unpopular. =/

15. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan
    I'm not happy about Yuriko not being selected. These poor girls invested so much time and energy and the end result was not being promoted to a FT member.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  16. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I think with the 10th gen they're going to give them longer to prove themselves.
    They do also look at the stuff that happens backstage, they said being late for dance lessons and such can lead to being dropped from kenkyuusei.

17. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Shimada Haruka had Erepyon's spot in K6 yesterday.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :B

Edit: Also, keep in mind that Shimagon is already Tomochin's under. >_> Unless I'm missing something here.

18. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

OH SHI-

HMMMMMM INDEED.

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

the reason why i actually watched the full show of the erepyon's graduation show was because haru was getting all the spotlight as tomochin's under [hehe]. but yeah I DONT WANT HER IN K >_>. but i guess a promotion is a promotion so i'm extremely happy for her because yeah, i think its pretty obvious they'll promote her instead of takeuchi as i wanted...

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    nononono!!!

K is losing a senbatsu. The need someone more popular!!

I swear, Shimada is AkiP's daughter or neice or something. There is no other explanation for all the promotion she gets despite being not very popular with the fans and not particularly cute or talented.