Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

^
    What's funny is that that outfit is comprised of all her personal clothes...I love her "bling". XDD

2. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

oh takamina style all the way. <3 it makes me all warm and fuzzy. lol

3. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Bad ass Takamina is bad ass [rock]

And oh man... seeing that picture of Sae and Yukirin dressed up as Ruka and Maria really made me wish that it was Takamina and Sayaka who got to sing Infinity ^^;

4. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^THIS. With their incredible vocals, plus the sheer epicness (and hotness if I may add [hehe]) of a performance Takamina and Sayaka would do, makes me wish it too. But I love Sae and Yukirin as well, so I'm not really complaining or anything.
    All I ask for is footage of this event...

And omg badass Takamina = [rock] :inlove:

5. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

6. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

[devil] [devil] [devil]
    [​IMG] :rofl: :rofl:
    [​IMG]:rofl: :rofl:

7. wehe-kun

wehe-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria

^ [rofl] LOL

BADASS YANKI version of "PERSONA!!!
    :rofl: :rofl:

8. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

ahaaa, so precious. :^O^:

9. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I demand some sort of release of this event.. pls..

The ever so close TakAcchan.. (・ω・)ノ
    [​IMG]Her jacket(?) is the only one that's unbuttoned.. oh and no ribbon..
    [​IMG]

(・ω・)ノ

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Yeah, I noticed too that she was the only one I've seen so far to have her jacket unbuttoned and open for Beginner promos. That must mean something right? Maybe it has to do with her role for being the center-decider, etc. Unless it's just because she prefers it that way. lol.

Well, I prefer it open anyways. [blush]

Edit: I think Jurina's jacket is open too, now that look at it. lol. Oh well, Taka rocks it better. :fear:

Gah, karaoke footage (ALL of Taka's performances)... ...MUST. SEE. C'MON!!! [doh]

11. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

xD lol So badass~

but taka looks real cute here : P
    [​IMG]

12. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

^ Taka looks so cute. Lol at Mariko-san, it looks like she is going to slap Haruna's butt :D

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ^
    She simply just HAD to have her high-ponytail WITH the pigtails... :D
    It takes FOREVER for them to put her hair in the perfect high-ponytail, so I can understand if they didn't want to take it out...lol.

14. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

^
    LOL Of course, Takamina without her high-ponytail is not Takamina <.<

[rofl] We'll have a yanki version of Mendol one day... xD This picture is so epic !!!

EDIT:
    I swear I didn't pay attention to that. I was writing in Yuko's thread and after I saw I had 203 posts and told myself "Damn I couldn't post the 200th in Takamina's thread". And then I went in "Show your posts" from the User panel and counted to see which was my 200th... and if I'm right, THIS post was the 200th !!! My 6th sense beat me. [cool] So yeah, 200th for Takamina !

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Of course, I've already watched it, but for those of you who haven't watched it already from your own DVD or downloaded ISO, here's the MC after Majijo Teppen Blues @YYG; feat. Chokoku, Minami and Nachu:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDc3Lig3z1U[/yt]

It was the best MC of Disc 2 IMO. Takamina was probably proud about it. lol.
    That trio sure know how to bring the lulz. :D
    Now I know why Takamina and Sayaka were practicing that move backstage...lol.
    Takamina running out with that giant harisen was hilarious as well.

16. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^ THANK YOU! =D I didn't get to download the ISOs cuz they were torrents and HUGE so I've been relying on YT clips the whole time XD
    OMG that was awome :D Minami vs. Chokoku? If they were to do an all out brawl in Majisuka, who would win? Well, I'd say Chokoku but Minami's dead and therefore a ghost....so....

As a sidenote:
    -Since I just messaged Japanime about Negima, seeing the giant harisen automatically made me think of Asuna lol :D

17. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

^
    Me too !!! And of Temari from Naruto xD

18. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

LOL!!! No3b is win!! I love those three, and they are totally rocking those Hair-do's :rofl: I really really really hope they release footage of the event, cause that would just be major major LOLs

Backtracking to the Mujack ep with Watarirouka ...it's so interesting to see how Takamina changes when she's around her juniors and stuff... Like...with other guests she's more quiet, but when Watarirouka was on, you can instantly see her take charge and go into captain mode.
    And talking about captain mode... *segue segue segue =p* I really love watching the Making Of's of concerts, they always show so many Takamina Captain moments! And the Yoyogi one was no different! I love seeing her talking to the Kenkyuus and carrying around piles of paper and leading group huddles and <3 <3 <3 I just can't help but admire her in Captain mode.

I can't mention Yoyogi without mentioning Bird and END ROLL. Oh...my...god. How freaking epic were those two performances!??!? *fangasms*
    Bird ----> This is fast becoming my favorite performance of Bird, with it's newly recorded track (That I think might be the same one they used in the LA concert...), the epicness of the Yoyogi gym itself, the added choreo...and I have to agree with what Chobi said a while ago, Bird get's sexier every time it's performed! (Though I think it's just reflecting how Takamina is growing sexier, more gorgeous and more mature [hehe] <3)
    END ROLL ----> I absolutely love the original version of this song, and I totally love the shuffle aswell!! SaeYaka, Kitarie and Takamina absolutely rocked the song! Their dancing was awesome! And vocally....geez, I fangirl so much when hearing Takamina's voice in that song...Must.get.concert.rip. Though LOL did anyone else notice in the bit where they skip around in a circle, before they stand in a line and do the hand movements, Takamina was just taking big steps? [rofl] The poor thing still can't skip properly LOL oh that's just too adorable [hehe]. But for someone who can't skip, damn she is a fierce dancer.

The TakAcchan moment was just so awww T_T such good friends! *bawls*
    Hhahahaha I couldn't help but screencap two TakAcchan things...
    So not only are they good friends..but they are also Partners in Crime :XD:
    [​IMG]
    And I do like how they kind of are guiding Pyon down the stage together... kinda like parents ya know? Well, that would make sense, seeing as Takamina is AKB's Papa :XD: (... though Yuko is meant to be the Mama of AKB :XD: )
    [​IMG]

And you may be wondering if this time I came bearing gifs gifts like last time I went AWOL for ages...and um... *grins*
    Let's just say that here is more stuff I want to mention or talk about...but I have to go :( ... so in the meantime...

....みんな ....

LET'S TAKAMINA!!!

T_T I've missed posting and fangasming in this thread T_T I've keeping up to date ...but its not the same as being able to join in...

19. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    AON! Where have you been, twin!!! You like hole yourself up for months! J/K. :p

MTE. Captain mode is part of her charm. [blush]

Oh, oh! Don't forget the awesome feathers that are falling all around them near the 2nd half of the performance. That totally set the mood. XD

And yep, I noticed her big steps in place of skipping too. Not only in Endroll but other performances that may require a bit of skipping in the choreography. You just gotta look out for it, ya'know. haha.

And when they told Takamina to go push the other giant balls to the crowd, I didn't expect Acchan to come running too (which I replayed to see Mariko urge her <- Mariko, the matchmaker. :hehe: )-- it was one of the best moments...on Acchan's birthday too...oh those two, making everyone in witness to envy their relationship. fufu. Acchan seemed pretty satisfied, and well, she always has fun with Takamina. :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about the "parent" image... [hehe] and of course "papa" stays by Pyon's side almost throughout the rest.
    ---

Everybody~ let's Takamina! YEAAHHH!!!
    Say HO~! HO~!!
    Say HO, HO, HO! HO, HO, HO!!

...I had too much fun with that. :D

20. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

OMG this girl :rofl:

Welcome back AON! It's great to see you back! We've all missed your crazy fangasms :XD: