1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

^ Thank you! I'll check out that vid in a min but first......

WHAT IS THIS!????????????? Damn it! I chose to sleep at 2am... >.> If I had stayed an hour more I could've seen this EARLIER!!!! D=
    Omg this is like the greatest thing since.... I dunno what. :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:
    I knew it!!!! I knew Acchan wouldn't be able to resist doing an actual kiss with Takamina on the heavy rotation set.... And NOW WE HAVE THE FOOTAGE TO PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Takamina stop resisting!!!!!!! We know you've been waiting for it and love it as much as we did :hehe:

Omg omg I'm just so happy right now *cries happy tears and continues to stare at gif*

2. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

cough...excuse my language....
    HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!
    Looks like acchan wants more than just one kiss [hehe]

3. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

omg.. when i saw this like i pissed myself alittle xD LOL. <3 <3 <3 i kneewww they kissed on the lips before 8DDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they KISSED YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 8DDDDDDDDDDDD... my heart is beating so hard 8D .. *super fangirlism*

Acchan couldn't help but to kiss her man ;DD infront of camera, imo i bet taka & acchan went at it agian w/o cam's around.. :^O^:

...im totally going to make fanart for this sheeeeeeeeeeet xD

4. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Put it on spoiler because I'm overreacting...

WHATTTTTTT??!?THIS IS THE FIRST THING I HAD TO SEE ON COMPUTER TODAY?!??! HELL I'M NEVER GOING TO DO MY WORK NOW YOU ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKACCHAN FTW !!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I'm officially dead.
    NOW THIS IS MY IPOD PICTURE ! [rock]

Thanks for telling me!!! My day could not be more awesome now !

Wait, I said I was dead. *DIE*

5. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    THAT THE AWESOMEST THING I'VE EVER SAW TODAY

I REALLY CAN'T BREATH RIGHT NOW I COULD'NT STOP SCREAMING (really you can ask my dad)

IT'S SOOOOOOOO AWESOME

The video is privet :cry: can you put another link please???!?!?!?!

6. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei

^Here you go! Watch it quick! :

7. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

TNX!!!!!!! [rock]

8. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE! XD

9. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the video !
    Wonder what happened after the kiss...

Acchan (Big smile): Yay I kissed Takamina~ ! Watch this Yuko, I kissed my girl and you still didn't ! [cool]
    Takamina: Hey why did you do this ?! :blink:
    Acchan: What, you didn't like this ?
    Takamina: (...)
    Acchan: [kiss]

[hehe]

10. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

[hehe] i;ll get started on some fanpic's tomorrow ;D ohoho

Btw; Takamii ~ 8D time~

[​IMG]

11. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    LOL, the first thing I thought: "Takamina is sleeping...behind Miichan's...behind." XD
    @bou: I cracked up at your overreaction because it even ran off the page. lmao.

My highlights of Takamina in Run For Money (MAJOR SPOILERS if you haven't watched it yet):
    -For the first mission in finding that ninja passageway, I SO called Takamina finding it first (and she did!). lol.
    -I love how during the 2nd mission, when she went to go get the "pass"- she wanted a handshake from the Hanzo actor before she left (hey, there probably wouldn't be another opportunity, so why not)- and then she told Kuro-chan to shut up. lol.
    -It was cute to see TakaTomo reunite a bit (I love it when the original members call eachother by first name basis every now and then, "Minami~", etc.).
    -God dammit! SO CLOSE!! SO CLOSE!!! That damn purple guy (Ayabe?)...if he didn't give up and let Ayame free those 30 hunters, I bet you Takamina would've lasted that remaining hour and won something!
    *But honestly, I knew they were ALL going to be caught once I was watching part 5/5 and there was still an hour left in the game, 34 hunters on the loose, and a small playing field. I was like, "SH*T". lol.
    -Overall, I always love this show - it's a real adrenaline rush - but it needed more Takamina footage (but she probably wasn't doing anything after the missions other than adorably hiding in bushes or steps. XD).

Edit: I just found out there were 2 runs for the Run For Money special TakaTomo were on...
    I need to DL the full show now *adrenaline is rushing again*. XD
    ---

A couple News pictures taken from the 1st karaoke event. <3
    "Shuji Shimizu to Akira" [Seishun Amigo]. (LOL~ the rest of the members are fangirling~)
    [​IMG]

Haruna and "Shimizu" [Love Forever].
    [​IMG]

And an extra pic from AKB's handshake event at Tokyo Racecourse.
    Taka had to "kiss" the camera, which was shown on the big screen behind her, as a batsu-game. [hehe]
    [​IMG]

12. felsarch

felsarch Kenkyuusei

As if there hasn't been enough TakAcchan goodness flowing around lately, Acchan just blogged about Takamina 3 times on the same day (10/12)

1am in the morning, Acchan finished the shooting of Q10 and came back to the hotel, she says it's lonely to live in a hotel room by herself, and worries if she can get up on time without Taka there waking her up;

then 10am, she's at the recording for Beginner, yet out of nowhere, blogged how Taka has pretty thumbs (I'm not sure she meant her fingers or the nails)

5 hours after, she made her 3rd blog today:

たかみなー
    Takamina

is

お昼寝中だ~!!!!
    taking a nap~!!!!

遊んでよー!!!!!!
    Let's play~!!!!!

遊べーー!!!!笑
    play~~!!!! (laugh)

[​IMG]

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Takamina is clearly on Acchan's mind 24/7. [blush] And that last post is all sorts of awesome!! LOL!

Acchan!! Can't you see Captain is already exhausted from the "playing" you did the other night!?
    Ease that libido of yours!!! :D

Hence, that mysterious edited post in the past that clearly implied her wanting to live with Takamina in the future...this girl, seriously. [hehe]

I shouldn't share my initial thoughts about that comment...I reinstate what I first said above... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

14. Hikaru1

Hikaru1 Kenkyuusei

Quoted because it's just too awesome. [rock] [cool].
    [​IMG]

On the other note:
    Dang it! I missed the party. Everyone was spazzing out. Remind me never to leave this forum again.
    I guess I'll just go party, party by myself. :cry:

to quote Vice Ganda: PARTY!!!!! [party] PARTY!!!! [party] PARTY!!!!! [party]
    sorry been watching too much TFC lately.

15. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

Even now I can't stop watching it it's sooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!! [rock] [rock]

16. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    i agree xD taka is on acchans mind 24/7 i wonder what she ment by " lets play "
    LOLOL :awsome:

--

i better get off this site using school computers

17. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

That Run for Money show is absolutely AWESOME!!! And yeah, there was more than one part to the show :XD: The rest of it can be found on this users channel...or at least I think it's the rest of it :XD: ...either way, I'm still downloading it from H!O in higher quality cause it really is an awesome show in general.
    And here are my spoilers (don't read if you haven't watched the whole thing)
    Takamina kicked ass!!!!!!! And I totally agree with everything Japanime mentioned and I totally LOLed at parts (mostly in two scenes....the handshake bit :XD: Oh Takamina, you polite dork :XD: . And in the second half when she found that cicada shell LOL I was like "Takamina!! You're meant to be concentrating on hiding from hunters! Not picking up cicada shells LOL!!" [rofl]
    And I was soo sad that she got caught in the end (though damn she did well) it would have been beyond awesome if she had won. But she really was awesome during the show... she cleared the 1st and last missions so easily and was just really cute by cool but cute in that outfit and her being well....her :XD:

Ahh thanks for the translations felsarch! That is totally just way too precious <3 and that last post was just too cute <3
    And I've got to go to bed...so I STILL haven't talked about everything that I've wanted to talk about... but since there is so much TakAcchan love going around (first the kiss, then pics, then Acchan's blogs, fic updates, new fics ... *fangirl overload* I thought I might bring back up a past event... *grins*
    GIF TIME!
    [​IMG]
    :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

And guess who still hasn't changed her favourite pillow that she's been using for years?
    [​IMG]
    Cut out from a mag scan that Afro_Stud posted covering the Shukan Ball Game thing that's yet to air

And one last thing before I head off...
    Hello Takamina ^o^
    [​IMG]
    I've got more stuff coming along that I still have yet to post... ^o^ So look out and gnite!!

18. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Thanks for translating Acchan's wonderful posts about Taka felsarch.. Takahashi really is in Acchan's mind 24/7 huh.. Oh Acchan, blog more things like that everyday and not about food.. [hehe]

Seriously I'm still so hyped up since I saw the gif and the video.. and then people are either updating fic or making one (I wanna make my own now too..).. So much Takacchan <3 (Let's make this a Takacchan marathon or declare this week as Takacchan week xD)

If the video stays, I'm gonna watch Run For Money later.. gotta go to class now..ciao

19. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

^
    TakAcchan week FTW ! It's incredible how many stuffs appears in like... 3 days xD Yeah I must be dead and it's paradise.

LOL ACCHAN !!!!! [rofl] Hey leave Taka alone if you don't want your "friend" to come back to hospital >( If it goes on like this and they end up living together, I'm sure Taka will die because of Acchan's "game" xD

So out of nowhere XDD

And Takamina reads Acchan's blog so I wonder what was her reaction.....

AON: Thanks !! More stuffs ? HURRY ! xD

20. felsarch

felsarch Kenkyuusei

For the TakAcchan pic

All the "awwww" and "lol" aside, I do feel bad for the girls some time. I mean, how many times have we seen members posting pics of Taka (and many others) taking naps whenever, wherever they can? And Acchan had to wake up 3:30am that day, meaning a mere 2.5 hr of sleep and more likely than not this is the norm for the more popular members. I know they're chasing their dreams but there should be a limit on how much the production team push them.

And for the Run for the Money show

First time I've seen it (thank you AnOriginalName for the video link!), despite being a whole 2 hours long and obviously staged to certain extent, it is HILARIOUS. aside from the highlights laid out by Japanime_1, I also cracked up when Taka learned about the 2 additional hunters she just went "Mamma... help me!" Almost fell off my chair laughing from those 2 T-Rex. Tomochin had a good run too, and I love how all the male participants were more or less head over heels about the 2 AKB girls. (Though that Yuuki Maomi is one fine lady too >.>)

I believe this is the 2nd time the 2 played this game, I remember back then hearing some complaints on the internet about how Tomo just hide for the most of their first game (it's the smart move but took away the entertainment value of the show), now I need to set out and find that game's video and watch it for myself.