Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

^
    I'm finally going to watch the 2nd run...so I'm going to be on the edge of my seat this round just like I was the first. Gahhh Takamina~ XD
    Edit: Watched it all- spoilers (aka my highlights)::
    -Like AON stated, I totally laughed when she picked up that cicada (seriously, I was like, "Takamina! Put it down and stop talking!! You need to get your butt out of that area before hunters come!!"); then the hunters came and I was like, "NO! Follow the lady (that won)!!! Hide somewhere else, not out in the open field!!! GAHH!!!". Although it REALLY sucks to be caught with that much time left (6 mins!!) Takamina was a beast throughout the whole thing (skillfully using her net-launcher and being one of the two to bring the scrolls in the final mission to save the village. That T-rex jutsu/summon was ridiculous though. Imagine if that really did cause Nobunaga and his army to retreat in a real historic war. wtffff. XD). Props to the Captain. B-) I was seriously hoping she would've won though (even if she had to share). lol.

Here's the video to that. Saved the best moment for last. [hehe]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfUlaR2LBgY

2. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

^ : D lolol, watch the whole ep and i was like D8 omg taka.. why did you go HIDE IN there the dude found you xD im sorry spoilers = w=;;

and TAKA why are you so shy xDD ~ ...pretend it's acchan yknow no biggy.. ~ but im pretty sure Takamina had a good time. xD

3. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

wohohoho....this week is totaly special takachan weeks.... [rock] [rock] like it... :inlove: :inlove:
    i havent watch takamina in run for the money show... it seem really great...i'll watch it later... [nod]
    by the way i wonder what game did acchan n takamina play... :hehe: :hehe:

@AON
    where can i find the new fic... :fear: :fear:

4. Firefroz

Firefroz Kenkyuusei

FUUUUUUU!!! This week is soooooooo fulllll of takaacchan!!!!! :inlove: :inlove:
    the kiss sence totally got me [blush] and i cant take my eyes of it!!!!!!
    acchan feelings is finally release X3 after the Q10
    she start to blog more bout takamina now :D

5. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

You know I was on YT and I found this vid from GUAM

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_SpbVFmlIo[/yt]

and I thought how funny and awesome that could have been if Acchan mumble "Takamina" when she kinda woke up that would have been really great and "SHOCKING!"

Because Takamina has slept with Acchan in the same room in GUAM and she's use that Takamina wake her up!!!
    Or she had just DREAMED about her!!! <3

6. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

^ no, acchan was PISSED.

And she probably didn't dream about anything because she's so damn tired. this dokkiri was kinda sad since you can see acchan's like 'PISS. OFFFFFF. I'm so goddamn tired and I have no time to sleep! I don't even get frickin' time off!'

and she was probably angry at EVERYONE involved in that room even though she knows it's for work. Like goddamn it, guys, wtf. see how hard she threw that pacifier at the camera? Whipped it good, at the cameraman.

yeah, that's right, it was takamina's camera.

NO LOVE, people. NO. LOVE.

I feel like I gotta wade through a lot of fangirl-ing to see relevant takamina news....

btw, I love the ninja 'run for money' game show. Wish they had that in real life...

7. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

^ I agree but I don't think she was that pissed since she was laughing but still she looked angry.
    Also Mariko-san KAWAII~ <3 <3

8. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

yeah, what do you do when the camera's on you and you're the face of the group? throw a fit? or laugh? and then whip the ice cube and pacifier at your friends real hard? i'm proud that maeda didn't pop a vein.

9. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

^ I would laugh just to make them think I'm alright with it then suddenly throw the hugest fit ever. :D
    But yeah I'm proud Acchan didn't pop vein.

10. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Hmm...now let's extend that situation for a bit include to every other girl on AKB. They must have one hell of a lot of patience to suck up all that pain and humiliation for the sake of a good performance.

Then maybe that could explain why Yuko said that the Shoujiki Shougi segments on AKBINGO! aren't funny during her NYAF interview...hmmm...

11. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

^ Indeed.

And I remember seeing that clip of Yuko! "Funny? NOOOOOOO"
    I kinda cracked up at her reply, but at the same time felt sympathy knowing how much embarassment the shojiki shouji games must cause.

Back on Takamina (well, Takamina+Acchan+Miichan):

@Azunyan: Lol thanks for that! Man, Takamina and Miichan sure enjoy sleeping together huh? (before anyone says anything about what I just said, get your mind out the gutter! You know what I mean :p ) I find it cute <3

@felsarch: Thank you for the translations! :D Omg Acchan! Let the poor girl sleep! :D
    Oh and a quick -kinda lame sorry m(_ _)m- senario that my sleep deprived brain conjured up from seeing that blog entry:

Acchan pretending to be Takamina: Oh Acchan! I know I don't say this enough because of my shyness but I-I love you. Let's move in together!!!
    Acchan: Oh Takamina.... I never thought I'd hear you say those words! [leans in for a kiss]
    Takamina: [waking up]....mmm? Acchan? What are you doing?

And goodness I really ought to finish watching that Run for Money episode when I'm finally free from all this work -_-

12. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

LOL! I've just found this. [rofl] [rofl]
    [​IMG]

The look on Acchan's face :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    It's said that its owner totally focused on watching the speaker, and didn't even care what the speaker's saying at all [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

13. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

^ ... that looks more like a maeda going "I'm totally focused on what minami is saying because I'm probably screwing up."

and takamina is saying: "Yo. You screwed up like THIS much, man. You suck."

14. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    sorry but my interpretation of takkacchan talk:
    TAKAMINA: TRUST ME , IT WAS THIS LONG!!!
    ACCHAN: OH MY, ... i wonder if Edward's is really that long!

Guys please remember they are teenage girls.

15. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Damn right, Edward's is that long!

[​IMG]

:awesome:

16. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

^ your post actually reminds me of a time my friends and I went to some kinda old-timey town. lol. And there was a horse and carriage there and the horse started peeing and we all started giggling. and for weeks that was all we could talk about, with that exact same hand gesture that takamina did

17. SakuraTheShadow

SakuraTheShadow Kenkyuusei

Oh my, naughty, are we, Accchan?
    [hehe]

LOL! :XD:

18. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Oh God... :XD:

19. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

REALLY???? [shake]

Here is Takamina's var of "Beginner" it's not the clip it's from AKBINGO for who didn't saw::

20. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

THIS <3 Sorry I can't help it, my anime shortie love and my AKB shortie love in the same thread = [rock] EPIC DESU!

And sweet jesus.... I can't stop watching the 6 dance shot formation of Beginner on AKBINGO! :cute: I didn't think it was possible, but I'm even more pumped to see Takamina's dance shot version now [rock]