Single AKB48 18th [Beginner] 10/10/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mr Waffle, Aug 20, 2010.

1. SakuraTheShadow

SakuraTheShadow Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 18th single - [Beginner] - 2010/10/27

It's still possible for them just to show the video game scenes where they are just sitting there isn't it?

2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ They could, but maybe they didn't include them because it would seem out-of-place.

I haven't seen the video, and to be honest, I'm not sure if I want to. That reminds me, I have yet to see the full video for Sakura no Shiori. :D

3. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

^
    ^
    ^ Yeah you make sense, but I don't think it was gonna be a decent PV more like an AWESOME PV too bad people didn't want it to be shown.

4. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Lol, you guys should have kept you expectations low after hearing the changes they were going to make. With low expectations to begin with, you could never be disappointed. =D

5. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

^ I guess I should of XD

But for some reason I dislike the PV but I'm still watching it over and over :D

6. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Because the song and dance is good. If they took out the pauses, it would have probably been more accepted.

7. Naomi

Which is why I never hope for anything. My life is full of woe and sorrow. [emo] *sarcasm* It's kinda hard to have low expectations, though, with all of the awesome stuff we've heard. I haven't even read all of the stuff that's been posted about it, so my expectations weren't to the fullest. I dunno, I think we'll see it eventually, just not right now.

---

And as for the MINT PV (which I forgot to comment on), I really liked it! Needs more anyone that's not Atsuko Sakiko, though (who looked very pretty, by the way~ :inlove:).

8. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I just wanted to share this
    Some of you might of seen it, but I can't be bothered looking through 66 pages just to see if this was posted
    It's a bad quality version of KojiHaru's head getting cut in half

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA4NjU2MjAw.html

I know see why they had change the PV

9. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

^ I've seen way worse...

Might as well edit Densen Uta too while they are at it or even Majisuka since they are more realistic than Beginner... :glare:

10. Naomi

I really don't think it's that bad, and that's a lot coming from me since I can't even handle seeing stuff like this, and I didn't cover my eyes in fear, so... it's all good for me. :D

Also, the announcement said that it might be the last time the PV was shown in front of an audience, so maybe it'll be shown, just not in front of a whole bunch of people. :hehe:

11. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

^ I love your optimism :D

Now you've given me a reason to be more optimistic too [clap]

12. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I'm not gonna complain that they had to alter it, what can you do. It's just that... if they had to alter it, I wish they'd kept it as a full dance PV. The dance is really awesome so it would have worked... somehow. But those making scenes thrown in just disrupt the flow of both the pv and the song. Terrible :/

We are disappointed, but I can't imagine HOW disappointed should be the producers who spent their money on it, the director whose concept went to waste, the CG artists for wasting their good work, the girls themselves for working hard on sequences that will never be released.

Btw today Atsuko posted that the physical cds are produced already and she received her copies, so whatever's in it, it's too late to change it. *sighs*

13. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

I'm quite sure this is the "Censored" PV.

They did say that they will change the original PV and insert dance and making shot...but I never imagine that the making part will be with sounds...the ambient voice and talking is just annoying...really annoying... And the video is much shorter than the original one about 1 minute I think.

This is just bad...real bad.....The original PV is enjoyable, really enjoyable, but this..........this is crap... I'm just gonna listen to the music and not the video.

14. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I don't really want a full PV just of dancing, I think the making of was a good touch, not a great one but good.
    If it was just a full dance shot it would be boring.
    But I don't know they didn't keep the parts where the girls were sitting and the playing video game.

Also in the video with KojiHaru. They spelt her name Cojima Haruna. Also the writings in Chuppa Chup writing or however you spell it XD

15. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

The making of parts would of been fine had they left the music playing during the scenes. Stopping the track in the middle of the PV is generally a bad idea if they're not stopping it for a scream or a cool line. That's really my only gripe.

16. MooCow

MooCow Kenkyuusei

my first time hearing the song today...WOW.
    although the PV's budget is entering h!p teritory.

17. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Considering they had to work with what footage they had already I'd say they did pretty well actually.

Also people making comments about majisuka, that was on at night at a time when they're allowed to have that. PVs are shown at all times of the day so they have to be universally suitable.
    Not to say the situation doesn't suck in a massive way, I hope we do get a 'directors-cut' version sometime ^.^

edit: lol wtf how can it be h!p budget territory when they had to throw away massive amounts of footage that they spent time and probably lots of money on :/ not cool.

18. Naomi

I just watched it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be (but it wasn't good in any way), but like AikyiTaizne said, it would have been better if they hadn't stopped it so suddenly just to hear them talk. I don't really like the dance, either. It looks too messy with so many girls.

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think that's really how I'm coping with all of this. Like...my expectations just sank to near-zero, so I'm able to say that this is PV is pretty cool.

Yes, even WITH the awkward breaks in the song. B-)

20. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

exactly.. when it stops it becomes awkward..

Is it me or is there some voice saying "this ...music video shows off the dance sequences of akb's latest single..."? I'm at school and can't really turn the volume up.. if that's included and legit then can I still hope that this is not the edited version.. I really hate the pauses..