1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

OUR CAPTAIN'S SOLO SONG IN HD!!!!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF2klBjNXD0[/yt]

:omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

You guy could download it at 720 and... *i'm died*

EDIT: OOOpps.. found something [hehe] [hehe]
    [​IMG]

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Is that...(guessing) Mocchi, nibbling on our Captain's ear? Mocchi... <3 :hehe:
    BTW, I love it when AKB comes to guest when our Captain is co-host. I just love it. XDD

Edit:
    I've been in that sort of situation several times myself with my friends. I know how you feel Taka. :^^;:
    Anyways, :rofl: I love it when she does stuff like that.
    The members won't let her have her moment though *pet pet*. lmao.
    I think I have found my new RS favorite (since Yui's been promoted to K). [hehe]

Edit:Edit::
    Mooching this from the Sayaka thread.
    As most of you may know already, Sayaka resigned her Captain position. Alot of original Team K members rushed over to ANN and showed their support. Takamina also eventually came to show her support. Sayaka even says that when the scandal broke out, Takamina was the first person she called (to apologize because she'd caused her troubles - that just shows how respected Takamina is as a leader in AKB). I'm sorry if that's the wrong translation, I'm just happy to see Takamina coming and personally supporting Sayaka as well with the others (still decked out in her Hello Kitty pajamas too, lol).

3. bejazzled

bejazzled Kenkyuusei

"Mioriiii~!!!!! Mioriiii~!!!" :rofl: :rofl:
    LOL! i love how ami ruins her fun like, "hmm,youre not too tall yourself" :D

4. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    woooow...where did u find that pic shanelee1711 ??? :) is it from mujack? i wanna see it.... [rock] there is no acchan in there... [hehe]

and about that miori n takamina video i wanna lough.. :D maaan, it's look like our capt really happy... :D "kawaii na~" :D i bet miori will be her favourite kenkyu [hehe] and do u know guys, between takamina n miori their height is only 0.5 cm different... [hehe]

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Here's the latest MuJack. A continuation of the Ikemen tour with JUJU from last week. [hehe]
    Pt.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4RC4AIJfVY
    Pt.2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LinwhzDQtI
    -To see Taka enter a host club from a limo during the night life of Kabukicho...XD
    -I love how the ikemens entered with Vocaloid BGM. haha.
    -OMG...that is like the 2nd time I've heard a Justin Beiber BGM to Takamina. :fp: No matter, they make up for the bad music choice with Taka's "situations". LOL.
    -I like a couple of those hosts (they're very charismatic, as expected)...I got the feeling Taka liked them too, even if it was just for a brief bit. XP
    -Love the natural flow she had in quickly taking up the dance she had with the older host (thanks, AKB. lol).
    -Lastly, her "scenes" at the end of part 1 and part 2 were so kyun~ <3 inducing. :inlove:
    -NEXT MUJACK: AKB SP. 'Nough said. I see large bows (they're definitely going to make fun of Takamina here. MUWAHAHA~!!)...and again, that Mocchi moment...so looking forward to this. lmao. I don't see the need for those "caution" signs though; psh, like we can't tell what/who they are already...lol.

6. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei

Oh Mocchi...I thought you only had an arm fetish, have you move on to ears now?

*is slightly repelled from watching the episode* Wait there's Takamina "situations"? Fine I'll just block the music out then.

7. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Did you forget about this from the beginning of the year?? :XD:
    With tiny and adorable ears like Takamina's, it's definitely on Mocchi's list. She took the next step w/ 'em. lol.
    BTW, I think I've seen some blog pics of her rubbing other members' ears around somewhere before. So she's had that added fetish too for a while. haha.

PS: New AtsuMina OPV. :fear:

8. KOSMOS

KOSMOS Kenkyuusei

Thanks japanime for the OPV! (but my favourite TakAcchan OPV still the one with Kimi ni Todoke... lovely~)

Regarding the OPV, on 2:06... why is Takamina crying??And Acchan before that...
    Sorry, I'm not really following their videos.... :(

9. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    2:06...
    Oh, that was during the 2nd senbatsu election. Acchan was struggling with her words during her acceptance speech (I guess from the shock everyone had of her getting 2nd place, etc.); and the camera panned to Takamina who seemed to be tearfully mouthing her support in the back. Etc.

Guys!! The Team A tour from Osaka was uploaded, and here's a couple treats::

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpd7BHsxnWE[/yt]

See? Isn't it SO MUCH better in a bigger hall? [rock] I tell ya, Takamina+the crowd = music to my eyes n' ears~ :D

Also...the Mocchi->Takamina confession we've all been waiting to see! [hehe] [Starts 3:58].
    Bringing back yuunagi's post from back then to refresh your memories, if you forgot. lol.
    Edit: If anyone just wants to watch the confession part (cut): HERE.

V @bejazzled:
    I DO absolutely love it. I seriously burst out laughing at the random riduculousness of it. :D

10. bejazzled

bejazzled Kenkyuusei

dont you just absolutely love Takamina's "ponjuro" song-dance number? [rofl] [rofl]

11. taka808

taka808 Kenkyuusei

I dreamt of Takamina last night. She showed me her mosquito bites -- a couple of bad ones on her knee. So I helped her put cortisone on them. Wonder what that means?

12. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Takamina KILLED that concert stage. <3
    but expected non the less from our no.1 performer

13. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^
    ^LOL.. that's kind of a random dream.. I haven't dreamt of her.. it's always the other members like Mii-chan..
    ________
    That "ponjuro" dance was so random.. So hilarious though... And the confession, :D ... If only Acchan was in that group xD..

14. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

xD Acchan has miichan remember guys [hehe] <3

15. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

^
    Not for long. Miichan VS Takamina --> winner = Takamina [cool]

16. sapiru-chan

sapiru-chan Kenkyuusei

I got my Takamina Calender there's so awesome pictures there!!! and it's bigger then I thougt

You know guys the "song" someone and someone sitting on a tree kissing????

So I was really bored during class and that what came out:::

"TakAcchan on Heavy Rotation PV K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

I know it SUCK but it make me laugh then [hehe]

17. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei

@Japanime: Regarding Mocchi (can you tell I'm too lazy to quote? XD Well I'm in a bit of a rush so...): Ah crap yeah I did forget =.= (and it's even in my favs on youtube >.> clearly I fail :fp: )I guess we'll leave it as Mocchi has several fetishes now... I wonder what other fetishes she's gonna develop...

Regarding the Osaka perf: *FANGIRL SCREAMS* Omg Takamina = <3 <3
    and Mocchi's confession? Lol now I can head off to school with a smile =)

18. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Captain's bijo Saishu in HQ
    [​IMG] <3 <3 <3 So gorgeous~

19. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

^Oh wow, that's beautiful. She looks different..in a good way. :)
    Parrot huh?

20. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ^
    A parrot never looked so stunning until now. :inlove:

LOL, I've been wondering where her pic was lurking since I saw your new ava+sig, ra-nyan. Thanks. XD