The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

You still my fave anyway Wendy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2-5mDyCKac
    ^^ Doo it. You'll get a good laugh now. :)

2. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

LOOOOOOOL F.

3. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Wendy bb, please tell me you are feeling better *huggles tight* [sweat]

Also I'm sorry to digress from the topic of being sick and allergies and what not (I'm not allergic to anything, so I can't really contribute), but I'm so effing tired right now @_@. I'm working on a paper on Citizen Kane for my film class and ugh... it's taking me forever (THE FACT THAT I'M 20, AN ENGLISH MAJOR, AND STILL TYPE WITH TWO FINGERS DOES NOT HELP). I only have like one page and it needs to be 4 minimum >o<. It's not due till 6:30pm because it's a night class, and I'll have almost all day to work on it tomorrow because I get out of my morning class at 10:35am and I got the day off from work (good thing about being a student worker - they let your schoolwork come first :)), but I have a few other assignments I need to work on too :fp: BS a three page journal assignment, finish some scholarship / contest essays, write a statement of purpose for the Graduate Program I'm applying to, do this stupid Japanese assignment at some point... ugh [emo]

TL;DR COLLEGE BLOWS.

4. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Thesis theme :

Seagulls + Gadfly petrels + Turkeys + PENGUINS
    I don't know what penguins you saw but I kinda hate all of them by now.... (damn thing!).

5. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

I haven't slept all night. I have an exam which I'm unprepared for in about 3 hours followed by another exam 2 hours after that. And then class. And tomorrow I have to face the results of my quiz and give in the final problem which I still haven't done. And another exam the day after that.

This is coming from the previous week with 2 exams.

Why did I decide to continue on with school again?

My As are going away.....

6. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

For a "non great but not that bad" English knowing person that sounded... weird. >^.^<

Jokes aside... GOOD LUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS: What does it say? xD

7. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

I have an orthodontist appointment for 9:30 lol why did I stay up until 4. SO TIRED
    And then I'm hopefully going to the doctor. Hopefully. :l

I look so lazy today lol. FLAT IRON? WHO NEEDS THAT THING. NORMAL CLOTHES? NAW BRO, MORNING MUSUME 4 LYFE. (except not really, I just don't have an AKB shirt)

Edit: UGH NO doctor's appointment for 3:30. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO UNTIL THEN? :cry:

8. katastr0phical1

^I'd probably trade you today. Today is the video game retail day of hell. Call of Duty midnight release day.
    I'm going in at 9am.. I get a little break in the middle, but I will be off work somewhere around 2am. FML. [boom]

9. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

HAHAHA THAT SUCKS ASS.

10. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

↑ Aren't you going to the doctor, by the way?.

11. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

In a couple hours >_> My mom tried to get me an appointment for after my ortho appointment but the best she could do was 3:30.

12. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

Double post because I'm sure everybody's dying to know what happened

I just have a cold LOL :awesome:
    Also, I'm always sick + only eat junk food + never exercise, so you'd think I'd be really unhealthy (and obese but I'm clearly not [NOBODY BE AN ASSHOLE AND SAY THAT I AM]). I asked about the results of the blood work I had done and

APPARENTLY I'M COMPLETELY HEALTHY AND GET SICK BECAUSE I DON'T SLEEP ENOUGH. .__. I'm so fucking confused right now. I thought I was like, the most unhealthy person in the world.

I always have anxiety about going to the doctor and/or having tests done because I'm scared of being diagnosed with cancer (sorry sada >_>), so I uh. This is nice.

Also they made me wear a mask when I came in. I felt like an idol, or something.

ALSO ALSO I GOT A DOCTOR'S NOTE
    FOR SCHOOL
    AND SHE WROTE THAT I'M EXCUSED UNTIL THURSDAY
    MOTHER FUCKING SCORE

13. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

:awesome:

I wish I was excused until thursday lol. Instead I just have to use vitamin C infused cough drops and energy drinks to stay awake/keep from getting sicker xD

I'm actually not doing bad right now so i'm thankful for that :3

Also, I had a legit japanese conversation today with one of my professors. We talked about French xD

14. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

↑Besides congratulating you for being healthy (?), lol... what did the doctor do FOR YOUR PROBLEM.
    Or it was just: Ah yeah, go to sleep and you'll be fine.

?

=============

↑ See?, you'll be good too. :)

15. katastr0phical1

Yay Wendy! Healthy is good.. and colds will pass. And nice score on school... I went to school once. I remember that day.
    Sleep's a major deal.. most people dont ever think about it.. but man, it can really knock you on your ass. I am pretty much the same way, eat whatev and such.. I just drink a lot of 100% juice for the vitamins and get around 7 hours a night or more [hehe] and I feel great. I haven't gotten really sick in yeaaaaaaars. /knocks wood

16. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^
    ^ Gave me a cough syrup prescription and told me to sleep all day tomorrow. Nothing really significant.

I kind of have sleeping problems. Takes me like an hour to fall asleep every night. And I always tell myself I have important stuff to do but by that I mean I HAVE TO KEEP REFRESHING S48 AND 4CHAN. Derp.

17. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Yeah, but less sleep can cause you to get sick... but I just IGNORE if sleep therapy would alleviate Wendy's throat problem....
    Usually I don't have that kind of problems with the ones I see... I mean... a dog is sleepy and he sleeps and period. xD

============================
    ↑ Oh... ok... just take "a night off" internet. lol :), or read a book to study... that is the amnesic #1.

18. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Woo, sickness. For some reason this afternoon I suddenly started feeling sick. Headache and whenever I walked around I started feeling like I was going to throw up x____x Wish I could miss school XD

The nurse told me to nap but I had a college meeting at 3:15. I sent in my application for early decision at Harvey Mudd :DDDDD When I went there last month I absolutely loved it, I really hope I get in *_____* But I won't find out until late December...

19. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

Oooh Harvey Mudd. Good luck!

Wendychi, there is actually a term known as "White coat hypertension". When a patient sees a white coat, their blood pressure rises leading to hypertension. So don't worry about your anxiety. There are so many people who suffer from it that there is actually a medical term.

Current count: 26 hours up. Going to bed now. And have exam on Wednesday.

night guys....

20. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

Aah that's somewhat of a relief @_@; Good luck with your exam D: