Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

You're welcome, people. :) And yeah...I'm looking forward to seeing Yuko perform in the next episode of AKBINGO!

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) みんなに言うけど・・・・ ("I Say This To You Guys, But..."; 2010-11-07 18:55:28): "Do you guys know what my current wallpaper is? My cell phone wallpaper *cell phone* . Or maybe you guys don't wanna know? Well, anyway...it's a good wallpaper *hand up* *sigh* . I actually took this wallpaper image right from my mobile site. Because I'm with my Machikara Korisu bit *ribbon* *peace sign* . It's really cute! *heart* However...this picture's such a mismatch *panic x3* Does that make a 'gap' person?? Aight, here it is." (Insert cute picture of Yuko with Haruna both dressed up on set for AKBINGO!) "It's my picture to ward away evil spirits (-∀-`)" (This post scored just over 3000 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

2.) おNEW~★☆★ ("O-New~ ★☆★"; 2010-11-08 13:21:19): "So today onward I'll be going straight to filming for Episode 7 of my drama~ *projector* *diamond* *sparkles* *sighs x2* . And for Episode 7, I once again have a bran new set of nail tips *scissors* *paper* *rock* *ring* *crown* . They've all got hearts on them~ ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ *hearts x3* . And here's what they look like attached to my nails *sparkles x3*" (Insert really cute picture of Yuko showcasing her nails for her role.) "And thanks to the hair and make-up artist, 鈴木さん, I get to look cute every time, wooh! (・∪゜)ノ *notes*"

And that's that! LOL to Yuko's wallpaper; it's certainly quite the ward against evil spirits. (I personally use a scenery picture taken at a garden in Kyoto. Sadly I don't remember the name of the garden, but it was pretty. The picture's packed with green. And I like green. And then again...pretty nature scenes are pretty cool, too.) And man...Yuko's mobile site seems so cool. I've seen some pictures posted on a roda, and they look like they've been taken with a cell phone. And since I haven't seen them on Yuko's blog, I'm guessing they're posted on her mobile site. I saw Episode 5 of Yuko's drama not too long ago, and I have to say it was nice. I didn't understand EVERY detail of the episode, but I got the gist of it all. And yeah...I'm really looking forward to the next episode. (Bawww...Yuko's so cute...)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

2. Crazy shizz

Crazy shizz Kenkyuusei

^LOL the wallpaper pic is so funny! :D

Is Haruna on the left or right?! I can't tell! :D

3. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

:D I can't believe she still has this picture... as her wallpaper XDDDD This was an epic moment from AKBingo... I think I'm gonna rewatch it now >_>

thanks for translation, looking forwards for the next episode of Yuko's drama ^^

4. gideon123

^ You're welcome. :) And I'm gonna venture to guess that Yuko...is on the left. :p

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) ハイチオールB!! ("Haichour B!!;" 2010-11-08 16:45:25): "So starting today, the CM for ハイチオールB by エスエス製薬 airs *TV screen* *notes* *sparkles* . And it features 3 girls from AKB - Mari-chan, Kojima-san, and myself - so check it out, aight? *hand up* *ribbon* *sigh* The three of us go 'Gugh!' like Σ(@Д@艸^★← as if we have a zit appear on our faces, and we just make funny faces accordingly *bomb* *thundercloud* *light bulbs x3* . And the three of us sing the CM song, so check that out, too~ *notes*" (Insert cute picture of Yuko.) "Everyone, go use ハイチオールB, and make your skin look pretty *diamonds and sparkles x2*" (This post scored well over 1800 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

2.) もうすぐで、君のもの ("In A Little Bit, Kimi No Mono"; 2010-11-08 18:15:58): "In a little bit, the Oshima Yuko DVD, 'Kimi Wa, Boku No Mono' will go on sale *DVD* *heart* *sparkles* *sigh* . November 10 will be a day after tomorrow! ( *ribbon8 ´ω`pq゛ *light bulb* You'll see me moving around like so." (Insert lovely picture of Yuko standing in a desert.) "And me moving around like so." (Insert cool picture of Yuko posing with a local guy.) "Actually there's a lot of me doing stuff like this! *heart* And me moving around like so." (Insert cool picture Yuko chilling out in a green-lit pool.) "Ah, actually this one's wrong (。・Д・。) *hand up* *sigh* . Here's me chilling out in a reserved pool during my private time at night *hearts x3* . So yeah, we won't be going there in the DVD. Anyway, it'll be an artsy DVD with movie-like pictures of both a plain and glamorous-looking Los Angeles, as well as music scattered here and there *TV screen* *sunshine* *clover* . I think it'll be easy even for girls to watch, too *thumbs up* So by all means check it, aight~? (pqu∀0*)'+.*~☆" (This post scored well over 2000 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) 美味しいデート♪ ("Delicious Date ♪"; 2010-11-09 12:20:03): "Yesterday after filming ended, I went out to eat with Kiyokawa Asami-san, the creator of 『AKB48×美女採集』*peace sign* *heart* *sparkles*" (Insert cool picture of Yuko with Kiyokawa-san.) "Kiyokawa-san is roughly the same height as me, has a very frank heart, and is a very beautiful woman *crown* *ring* *lipstick* . She also has her cute points, too, but even so she's really, really cool ( *heart*  ̄^ ̄) *thumbs up* +。 . Anyway, we never stopped talking, and we both had so much fun together~ *sparkles x3* *sigh* . In a way, me and Kiyokawa-san are kinda similar, ya know~ ? *ribbons x3* We both thought that, and we had matching opinions, and we just kept on laughing ( *sakura tree* ´ω`pq゛" (Insert funny picture of Yuko with Kiyokawa-san at the restaurant.) "Our hinabe was delicious, and I was able to sponge in a bit of Kiyokawa-san's artistic-ness, too *clovers x4* . And as for the person who this picture...well, it was her Kiyokawa-san's husband ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃"

And that's that! I've seen news of ハイチオールB a while back, and it looked kinda cute. As far as I know the product isn't available in the US, but I'm still very interested in checking out the CM. Werd to the Yuko DVD finally coming out. I've managed to see her last two DVD's, and they were really fun. So I'm really looking forward to seeing this one, too. And on top of that...this one was filmed in and around LA! That's in my home country! (I accidentally commented on Yuko's blog that Los Angeles is my personal home, when in fact it's in my home country. My personal home is on the other side of the US.) And werd to Yuko going out to eat with Kiyokawa-san. She seems like such a cool chick, and Yuko's pretty damn cute, too...so together, I guess that makes them adorably cool? LOL. (And dang...that food looks good. Do want to try!)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

5. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

i do so like it when yuko's in non-work clothes. she has more of a casual style, i believe. which i do love.

6. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^ I agree.. I like Yuko's casual clothing too.. I like her style..

Ah Kiyokawa Asami.. the creator of that beautiful collection + Yuko = adorably awesome <3 .. and I saw some screens of that commercial and I'm interested in checking it out too.. Cool that her DVD's gonna be released soon and that it was filmed in LA.. Haven't seen her other ones, maybe I should check them out sometime..

Thanks for the translations~ =)

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Thanks for the translations! :)

My Yuko DVD is on the way! I can't wait to watch it! I think her idol DVDs are always pretty, I love watching them! <3

8. Seagull

Seagull Kenkyuusei

I saw the DVD preview and now I really want to buy it, I have to see if I get the money to do it soon, I'm thinking about buying it together with her calender : D

and I'm a new fan, so hello to everyone in this thread : D and I just have to thank you gideon123 for translating all her blog posts <3 I was reading some of them yesterday and it just made me love Yuko even more <3

9. takabanana

takabanana Kenkyuusei

Welcome Seagull [hi] Once you start reading Yuko's thread you see an even more down-to-earth side of her <3

The previews for Yuko's DVD looked awesome so I really can't wait for it! I haven't actually seen any of her other ones (shame on me) but if this one is good I'll definitely check the others out [rock]

thanks youu Gids

10. gideon123

You're welcome, people. :) And hi thar, Seagull!

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) おしりシスターズ!! ("Oshiri Sisters!!"; 2010-11-09 14:33:48): "Calling all Oshiri Sisters *sparkles* !!!!!! Converge at Rekomen *heart*" (Insert cute picture of Yuko with Mayu both posing with their Oshiri Sisters hand sign.) "ω ← Mayu's the one who found this *thundercloud* *light bulb* . It's a butt symbol!!!!!!!! Everyone use it, too! → ω" (This post scored well over 2100 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) トレンド捕ったど~ ("Caught The Trend~"; 2010-11-09 20:51:36): "We got to appear at the 23rd annual '小学館 DIME Big Trend Award' ceremony~ *crown* . To be exact, Akimoto-san and AKB received the 'Person of Discussion' award *ribbon* *heart*" (Insert cool picture of Yuko with Haruna, Takahashi, Sae, and Akimoto-sensei on stage at the event.) "And on top of that, soccer captain Hasebe Makoto also received the 'Person of Discussion' award *soccer pitch* *bell* *crown**ring* . I really happy to that our names are being brought up so much as the big trend this year *sakura tree* *heart* So yeah, everyone get in on the trend, too (LOL) ." (Insert cool picture of some AKB goods.) "Check it out, the AKB calendar *peace sign* (LOL) . And the 3-D cards are so cool, too~ *sparkles x3* !!!!" (This post scored just over 1700 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

3.) 小嶋優子 ("Kojima Yuko"; 2010-11-09 23:11:11): "Work ended, so Kojima-san and I made a mad dash to do some shopping~ *running person* *clover* *bell* . To be exact, we went to Kojima-san's friend's roseubullet press *heart*" (Insert cute picture of Haruna with her friend.) "And she has the same name as me - Yuko-chan *ribbon* *sparkles* . And we had fun picking out Western-style clothes *notes x3*" (Insert lovely picture of Yuko with Haruna trying on clothes.) "We match *hearts and ribbons x2* . And then afterwards..." (Insert picture of Yuko with Haruna getting her hair done) "...Haruna was tended to by the guyst at Maris~ *sparkles* *ring* *crown* . I definitely had fun with Haruna *peace signs x3*" (This post scored over 2000 comments at the time of this update - awesome!)

4.) 海外←→国内 ("Overseas ←→ At Home"; 2010-11-10 14:46:58): "I wonder the Singapore group is leaving today, right *sunshine* *airplane* *light bulb* !? I so envy them~ (´ι_` ) . Like really, I love going over seas, so I'm really feeling envious right now! *thundercloud* *sparkles* And since I can't go with them, I'm seriously counting on Sae-chan to hook me up with a souvenir, na mean? *thumbs up x3* I am so shrewd ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ *heart* . And yeah, I'll be doing my best with my drama shoot *peace sign* *projector*" (Insert funny picture of Yuko clinging on to Minegishi.)

And that's that! Werd to the Oshiri Sisters once again, LOL. Seriously, that butt symbol appears in my physics text book as the symbol for angular velocity. (The symbol itself is lower case "omega".) However, I'm inclined to equate butts to angular velocity now. (Yuko butt...?) Congrats on the award! Seriously, that's gotta be a bit mind-blowing to be the talk of the town. And werd to the calendar. I've already got my Yuko solo calendar so I'm good for the year, but still...that AKB group calendar is pretty badass, too, ya know?

That sounds like a cute date between Yuko and Haruna. And werd to Haruna having a friend working at one of the shops. (Seriously, I find myself learning a brand new brand every week when I read through Yuko's blog.) And I seriously can't believe the girls are FINALLY off to Singapore; the time just seemed to have flown by so quickly, ya know? (And then again, I bet the people actually looking forward to the event could've hoped for time to move faster.) Well, I know I'd like to check out Singapore one day; it seems like a really cool place. And I'm sure Sae's souvenir for Yuko will be pretty cool...even if Yuko's so damn shrewd about. :-/ (By the way...Yuko must be really light, or Minegishi must be really strong because...holding up someone like that seems taxing on the back, ya know?)

11. Hikaru1

Hikaru1 Kenkyuusei

And here I thought Haruna and Yuko had finally tied the knot. :hehe:

Wow, [shock] I truly think Minegishi has superhuman strength.
    First it was Acchan now it's Yuko.
    She makes it look like she's not even trying.

Thx gideon for the translations. [rock]

12. bachacha

bachacha Kenkyuusei

hello guys,long time no post...but I always come here to read giddy's translation...as always,thank you so much...:)
    NEW FAN...Seagull,welcome to yuko's thread...you will love every little thing about her.. ;)

13. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

Thanx for the translations they are much appreciated. Hell yea the Oshiri Sisters !!! I just watched a video 2day....I think...that had her and Mayu doing the butt set (think it was the one where Yui was interviewing everyone). And another hell yea 2 another KojiYuu moment :inlove:. Also did ne 1 read what Aki-p said about the girls at the trend award thing?

"5 years ago, the members were terrible, with no manners, as if they were taken from a jungle, but because of the support from everybody, now they have become excellent.” :rofl: what a way 2 word all that lol.(quote from Tokyohive)

14. takabanana

takabanana Kenkyuusei

^LOL, and here I was thinking they have gotten worse over the years, shows what I know :D hmmm, worse from now, what a scary thought :^^;:

Oshiri Sisters unite! [rofl] note to self - MayuxYuko are a perverted pair

Yuko and Haruna on a date :inlove: Kojiyuu <3

@Hikaru1, they are, they're waiting for a good time to announce it that's all lol [nod]

Why is Yuko always climbing on people like a koala bear? XD

thankya Gids

15. gideon123

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) AKB48ちょ♪ ("AKB48-cho ♪"; 2010-11-10 16:23:26): "People here who get the Oshima-ccho~ *hand up* *notes* *sparkles* Did you guys get the Akimo-cho, too~ *hand up* !? I..." (Insert cool picture of Yuko's box set of AKB-cho figures) "...was cool enough to get all of them *hearts x5* . And no, I'm not trading any of them! (´ι_` )" (This post scored well over 3200 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) アート(pqu∀0*)'+.*~☆ ("Art (pqu∀0*)'+.*~☆"; 2010-11-10 23:05:10): "During my free time..." (Insert cute picture of Yuko in costume and preoccupied with some items on the floor) "...I played with toy building blocks *tension up x2* *hearts and chairs x2* Or rather no, not really *hand up* *panic* . The filming department uses wooden wedges on set, and went about using them to make some art *sunshine* *sigh* *sparkles* . And
    I went about doing so in the TV Asahi hallway ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃" (Insert lovely picture of Yuko's final product.) "Wedge art *sparkles x4* . And in opposition, one of the staff guys tried to make some art, too..." (Insert picture of the staff member working with some wooden wedges) "...but it looked like he couldn't do anything with them, so he just gave up on that ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ . But yeah, I know how to use my free well *thumbs up*" (This post scored over 1400 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

3.) 君は、僕のもの。 ("Kimi Wa, Boku No Mono."; 2010-11-11 00:58:34): (Insert cool picture of Yuko's latest DVD.) "Please watch me, Oshima Yuko. I talk about a lot of things on the commentary track *clover* . So please listen to to all my thoughts and feelings. I'll watch it over again, too... I really am a normal girl. LOL." (This post scored over 1900 comments at the time of this update - awesome.)

And that's that! Werd to Yuko getting a whole set of the figures - not wanting to trade them with anyone, LOL. Seriously, I had no idea you can even get them; I just thought they just were part of the Pucho CM. Goodness, Yuko is so adorable, especially when she's squatting down like that to play with those blocks. (Now I realy wonder if I use my own down time effectively...) And werd to the DVD finally coming out. I'm down with watching it, especially with the commentary track running. Really, Yuko's got some pretty cool stuff to say. (Or maybe I'm just very biased and find pretty much everything she says cool. *shrugs*)

16. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Haha those (...)-cho are so cute ^^ Lol she has all of them XD And everybody would fight to have one from her if she traded them :D
    LOL she's such a kid XD What exactly did she do? She has nothing more important to do x) But she's cute ^^
    I don't know at all if I'll get the chance to listen to her new DVD, but I'll try to :) But yeah... I won't understand anything so I'll end up just looking at Yuko instead of listening to her XD

Thank for translations!

17. gideon123

^ You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 事務所にて・・・・ ("At The Agency..."; 2010-11-11 19:31:27): (Insert cute picture of Yuko at her agency office with a green hat on.) "Now what could I be harvesting here~ *thundercloud* ?" (This post scored well over 1600 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

2.) 収穫あり! ("Harvest!"; 2010-11-11 21:32:37): "Starting from the left..." (Insert cute picture of three ceramic-items items) "A mouth *lips* for pepper *heart* , a mouth *lips* for salt *heart* , and a mouth *lips* for soy sauce *heart* . Totally got these! *tension up x2* *thumbs up* *sparkles* And they were designed by Kiyokawa Asami-san's dear husband *notes* *sparkles*" (This post scored well over 1500 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

3.) オヒガラモヨク。。。 ("The Ups And Downs Of The Day..."; 2010-11-12 10:10:51): "I'm filming for my drama right now *dog* *projector* *sparkles*" (Insert lovely picture of Yuko in her costume for her drama.) "These clothes I would so not wear on a regular basis (-∀-`) *ribbon* . And because of my nail extensions I'm having a hard time using my cell phone, so this message is gonna be short~! Aight, bye-bye *hand up*" (This post scored over 1400 comments at the time of this update - awesome.)

And that's that! Cute hat Yuko's got there. And that's quite the clean and organized office, ya know? Those are really cute containers; Kiyokawa's husband is pretty damn clever and nice, eh? And werd to more filming. Even if she doesn't wear dresses like that on a regular basis, I still think she looks lovely. And I'm fine with her posting a short message for the last one. (Makes may translating job all the more easier for the night, eh? :p) But really...have crazy nail extensions must make just about anything trickier to do than without 'em on, na mean?

18. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

A great thanks to gideon123 and everyone else for their contributions to this thread [clap]
    Yuko~ <3
    I love her vibrant personality, honesty, voice <3 ... she is just awesome!
    The dvd is weighing along with the psp game and guide book... so many choices.

19. gideon123

^ You're welcome. :) And yes, Yuko IS awesome.

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) オダキョーセット ("Oda-Kyou Set"; 2010-11-12 20:18:17): (Insert picture of the set used in Yuko's drama.) "Pretty cool, eh~? *sparkles* The set is so wondrous *diamond* *crown* *bell* *crown* *bell* . Well, the shoot for today will be over in just a little bit, so I'll be doing my best until then, aight? *clover* *thumbs up*" (This post scored over 1800 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

2.) いいなっ、いいなっ、いいなっ♪ ("Pretty Neat, Pretty Neat, Pretty Neat ♪"; 2010-11-12 22:18:09): "Filming's over! *projector* *sparkles* *sighs x3* And I found out about this in the news... AKB48's been nominated for the big Buzzword Award!!!!!!!! Wuah..." (Insert cute picture of Yuko praying.) "Please, God, I hope we get it *hands up x4* *thundercloud* !!!! It'd be so great if we won that huge award~ *crowns x7* . Or so I've been thinking..." (This post scored well over 2500 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) 慶應義塾大学三田祭前夜祭★ ("The Eve of Keio Private University's Mita Festival ★"; 2010-11-13 15:22:40): "Today we have our live performance on the eve of their school festival *notes* *sparkles* . And right now we're in the middle of rehearsal *microphone* *sunshine* . This is actually first time school festival, so I'm feeling really excited right now ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ *heart* *sigh* . Man, it'd be so nice if everyone got fired up for us, ya know? It looks like quite a number of people will be coming to see our show *peace signs x3*" (Insert cute picture of Yuko posing on stage with the audience seating behind her.) "Sorry for burdening you guys with my lack of make-up~ (-_- ) 無 *thundercloud*" (Insert cool picture of several AKB girls practicing on stage.) "And here, I caught Team K gathering together *thumbs up* *sunshine* !!!!!!!!" (This post scored over 1000 comments at the time of this update - awesome.)

And that's that! The mock set used in Yuko's drama is pretty cool. It's got all these neat color changes and everything. Congrats on the nomination; that'd be really cool if the girls did win that award. (And for the record, I took some liberty in my translation of the award; it could very well be something completely different from Buzzword Award.) And werd to their live performance. That's so awesome that the University gets to have an AKB show on campus. But I'm kinda surprised this is actually Yuko's first school festival; I've always thought it was the usual thing for Japanese folks to have school festivals. I know we have them here in America, but from personal experience they've been limited to just elementary school and college. Unless you guys in America have had school festivals during other grades, too.

20. gideon123

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) ぼ、ぼ、ボクサー★☆★ ("B, B, Boxer~ ★☆★"; 2010-11-13 17:23:38): "I got a souvenir from Sae-chan from her trip to Singapore~! *present* *notes* *sparkles* And I was quick to try it on *heart*" (Insert cute picture of Yuko rocking out her souvenir.) "It's me at the start of 'Beginner' *punch* *thunderstorm* !! Or boxer Ishii (´ι_` ) *hand up* . Okay, I actually received a bathrobe! *ribbon* *ticket* *high heel shoe* For serious, overseas designs are so flashy *sparkles x3* . Thank you~ *sunshine x3*" (This post scored over 1500 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

2.) AKB48 LIVE in KEIO (2010-11-13 20:49:07): "The live performance was a huge success *sparkles* !!!!!!!! Or rather...I wonder was it really was a huge success (-∀-`) ? As a matter of fact, I really don't know whether or not anything we do is a huge success, na mean... *light bulb* . Like, I can think that what we do is a success, but I think our true measure of success is how popular we become, so really I don't think we've hit that level of success yet..." (Insert cool picture of the Team K ladies huddling up backstage.) "So that's my little philosophical talk right there *hand up* *note* . But coming from the guys who helped produced the show, everyone did a great job *heart* . And to the students on the organization committee, thanks so much for all the hard work *clover* *sparkles* . But yeah, I was so nervous standing on stage in front of so many students who're the same age as me *sigh* *thundercloud* *sparkles* . I think they all got fired up from our performance, and that encouraged them out with their job hunts and studies; but we all also received encouragement from the fans, and saw the faces of the people dancing along with us, so it really feels like we were encouraged, too *sakura tree* *bell* . So yeah, I wonder if today turned out to be the most we ever came in contact with people the same age as us (pqu∀0*)'+.*~☆" (This post scored 1900 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

3.) 本日のオダキョー★ ("Oda-Kyou's On Today ★"; 2010-11-14 09:02:02): "Today Episode 6 airs! *TV screen* *sunshine* *sparkles* At 23:00 to be exact *notes* *ribbon* And speaking of Episode 6...I'll be making an appearance with a ribbon *ribbon* in my ponytail which I seldom ever do (∩∀`*)⌒ *notes* +゜" (Insert cute picture of Yuko showcasing her ribbon in her costume for the show.) "Yup!!!!!! And at the same time, you'll be seeing me in a sailor uniform~ *heart* . I'll be wearing these in a flashback scene, so please don't miss out on it *peace sign* *sparkles*" (Insert cute picture of Yuko with her costar Ishihara Satomi both in their costumes for the drama.) "Satomi-chan's wearing a uniform, too (P *heart* q・▽・)" (This post scored 1900 comments at the time of this update - awesome.)

4.) 最近の私事情。 ("Recent Personal Happenings."; 2010-11-14 14:22:36): "Lately, I've been really chummy with this girl *heart*" (Insert cute picture of Yuko with Minegishi.) "And it feels like I've found myself yet another younger member who can pamper me *light bulb* (LOL) *sunshine* . The one who pampers me the most is Sae-chan, but I can really count on Mii-chan, too *peace sign* *clover* . Well, tomorrow's Mii-chan's birthday, so let's all celebrate, aight~? *cake* *bell* *ring* *crown* And Mii-chan, won't you please update the no3b blog, too? ┐('~`;)┌"

And that's that! Werd to the bathrobe from Sae. (For some reason, the print reminds me of a bag of Halloween candy.) Congrats to everyone on the campus performance; I know I'd like to think that the performance was a success. (By the way, there was originally picture of the AKB girls posing with the people on the organization committee, but for whatever reason it was taken down. *shrugs*) Epic BAWWWW to Yuko with her ribbon and uniform. I've been watching the drama every week (and obviously enjoying the hell out of it), but I am SO looking forward to Episode 6. (And Satomi looks good, too.) And LOL to Yuko finding yet another buddy to be pampered by. And then again, I had feeling Yuko was pampered by Minegishi as far back as when the girls filmed the AKB48 600/5400 Sec clips. *shrugs*