Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. yuko-senpai

yuko-senpai Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

Ahhhh..... I want Yuko-san's APE/AKB48 shirt xD
    T_T I want it T_T

Anyways... YEA KOJIYUKO date =D <3

Tnx Giddy as always =D

2. Starra

Starra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sonianatalia

MOD EDIT: This forum is not the place for that sort of behavior. Continue to act crude like that, I will have to kindly ask you to leave.

3. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~

^ :fp: :gavel:

4. Starra

Starra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sonianatalia

MOD EDIT: This forum is not the place for that sort of behavior. Continue to act crude like that, I will have to kindly ask you to leave.

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) ベストヒット歌謡祭・終♪ ("Best Hit Song Festival - Over ♪"; 2010-11-25 21:45:22): "It's over [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"For serious, this music festival had a bunch of different artists coming out, so I was really nervous [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . All around were nobody but these top-level artists, so I thought to myself, 'There's no way we can shine among these guys!!!!!!' (´ι_` ) [​IMG] . And so bit, I kept all that in mind in order to not fail out there, and confirmed with myself that I'm still a beginner [​IMG] [​IMG] . And no, we didn't sing 'Beginner,' but rather 'Heavy Rotation' and 'Ponytail to Shu-Shu' [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And for that performance, we had new costumes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"These're costumes specifically made for just the Best Hit Song Festival, so I was able to have fun with even a fresh spirit [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So yeah, I'm gonna do my best next year so we can be invited to the event again [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored just under 3900 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

2.) 紅葉シーズンですね★ ("A Season Of Autumn Colors ★"; 2010-11-26 12:46:01): "Yesterday on location for 'AKB to XX,' everyone stayed at a ryokan [​IMG] [​IMG] . Now it's the season of autumn colors [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And as such, the forest is really pretty [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"This scenery here...I watched it like this."

[​IMG]

"Laying down ( [​IMG] ´ω`pq゛ [​IMG] . Totally the best way to relax~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . This was the morning view, by the way (b'囚`*) ." (This post scored over 1200 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

3.) 一ヶ月後には・・ ("One More Month. And Then..."; 2010-11-26 16:39:41): "It's now just one more month until Christmas [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"The illumination's so pretty [​IMG] . So have you guys made any plans for Christmas [​IMG] !? For all you guys who have, do you still have some preparations to make [​IMG] !? And for all you guys who haven't, get movin' now (∩∀`*)⌒ [​IMG] [​IMG] +゜ . So just like this..."

[​IMG]

"...I wanna spend my Christmas [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

And that's that! Werd to the performance. I wasn't able to see it in real time, but I did manage to find the AKB segment online. It was pretty cool. Werd to the autumn scenery. I had something like that for a bit by my place, but then the leaves fell off. The latest episode of "AKB to XX" was pretty cool. Totally looking forward to the next episode. Werd to the cool-lookin' Christmas tree. I'm seriously blown away at how fast the year's flown by. Christmas is just a month away. I know I'll be spending my Christmas with my mom. Dunno 'bout preparations, but I'm definitely looking forward to the holiday. (By the way...Christmas Yuko looks so adorable. Like, for serious.)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

6. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Their costumes were really cute <3 .. Gonna go watch it later.. In here, it's totally winter already.. Time really flies by so quickly.. Hopefully my Dad could be with us on for the holidays this year.. Definitely looking forward to that.. AAhh.. Yuko's so adorable in that Christmas outfit :cute: ..

Thanks gids =)

7. Whocares

Whocares Kenkyuusei

Thanks again for the translation gideon. I think i'm in love with you.

8. noonoi

noonoi Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone, :) :) :)
    I've started liking Yuko ever since I read yuko's blog translation. Yuko is very cool, more than i thought and it will be a great pleasure to read. She don't care about her perfect idol image. She's natural and warm smile. She seems to have a very positive character, which I always appreciate. :inlove:

Thank you gideon123 for translating all her blog posts <3

P.S I just watch Yuko in L.A. DVD and now I really want to buy it but i don't have enough money. :cry: :cry: :cry:

9. gideon123

You're welcome, people. And welcome aboard. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) AKBと×× (2010-11-26 18:52:12): "So starting from this morning..."

[​IMG]

"...we shot at a ryokan. (This one's a long-distance shot, but that's Kitarie, Sashihara, and me~.) We were on location in the Kobe metropolitan area 益 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And it appears I've grown rather fond of Kobe...[​IMG] . But yeah, we went to a bunch of different places, and in transit we napped a bit [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"For sure, Takamina can always sleep no matter where we go, na mean? (LOL) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And in a little bit, I'll be doing my best [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!"

[​IMG]

(This post scored just under 2200 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) ばいばい←→ただいま ("Bye-Bye ←→ I'm Here"; 2010-11-27 00:28:47): "The shoot ended and we just barely left Kobe, so quickly I had to bid farewell to Kobe [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Seriously, I had this sudden urge to go back to Kobe one day even on my free time [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And on the Shinkansen back, I sat down with ω Mayuyu ω [​IMG] http://stat.ameba.jp/blog/ucs/img/char/char2/194.gif ."

[​IMG]

"And now...everyone's back [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . While on the Shinkansen, the two of us just crashed [​IMG] . And now...I've got this [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"You guys get it (LOL) ?" (This post scored just under 2000 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) オールナイトしちゃう?! ("Did You Guys Catch 'All Night'?!"; 2010-11-27 03:16:31): "We appeared on All Night Nippon [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"The three of us to be exact [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And we celebrated Sashihara's birthday in the studio [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Now that's she's 18, she can finally be called out to do All Night Nippon, so undauntedly I'm really going to have prepare myself for her~ [​IMG] [​IMG] . Anyway, catch ya guys tomorrow [​IMG] [​IMG] . G'night~ (pqu∀0*)'+.*~☆ ." (This post scored over 1400 comments at the time of this update - awesome.)

4.) 二ヶ月ぶりんω ("After Two Months ω"; 2010-11-27 11:34:09): "After two months, I've finally got myself a theater performance [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!! Yay! [​IMG]"

[​IMG]

"I'm gonna have so much fun with this [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 1800 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

And that's that! Werd to more "AKB to XX." That latest episode with Takamina on her leadership training was pretty cool. Totally looking forward to the next episode. Oshiri strikes again, LOL. I would love to check out Kobe one day; it seems like an awesome place. And I'd love to ride the Shinkansen again; the ice-cream on that train was just so incredible. Fortunately I managed to catch a bit of the radio show thanks to Yuko's post. It was pretty fun. Obviously because Yuko's there, but also because Rino's there, too. A lot of it seemed to focus on Rino and her "hetare"-ness in part because it was her first time on the program since she recently turned 18. And Rino even got a phone message from her grandmother - to which Rino got emotional and cried.

Seriously, this particular broadcast seems like a huge push for Rino since Yuko and Mariko are also there to drawn in a good crowd of listeners who in turn can check out the awesomeness that is Rino. And by the way...that cake looks good, hehe. Glad Rino got herself yet another birthday celebration. And werd to another theater performance. Two months is a long time to be away from the theater, and yet...it seems to have flown by so quickly. Yuko definitely has been busy up until now, eh?

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

10. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

lol thanks gid

apparently the two Minami's are masters of hobo-sleeping at just about anywhere

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Thanks as always gideon! :) And... I think Yuko wasn't able to have a birthday show this year, right? I'm so sad about that :cry: I was looking forward to it! But on the other hand, it's good that she has work to keep her busy!

12. CelineLovesAKB48

CelineLovesAKB48 Kenkyuusei

OMG!!

OMG!!

I want this one... :cry:

13. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

It's been a while since I came here but just wanted to thank you again for all the awesome translations! XD
    Oh by the way, I can't believe it's been only 2 months since Yuko went the theatre.... It seems... a lot more to me -.-'

14. gideon123

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 誕生祭(∩∀`*)⌒♪+゜ ("Birthday Celebration (∩∀`*)⌒♪+゜"; 2010-11-27 19:40:47): "Today's midday performance was my birthday show [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And the afternoon show performance was Mii-chan's birthday show [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So it turned out that we fun with double birthday shows [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And the thing was that there wasn't anyone at the theater who was all like, 'Hey, let's have a birthday show for Yuko~!' so everything was courtesy of the fans (つロ`) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Now what the hell you guys up to, ya damn blokes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!! I was so happy...I totally cried (゜言 ゜ ) [​IMG] !!!!!! Y'all really done it now... And moreover [​IMG] , the fans went even this far for me [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Man, this is just too cute! ..*qPД`) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]http://stat.ameba.jp/blog/ucs/img/char/char2/121.gif[/img] . I gave it all a close look, and was totally absorbed in everyone's feelings that were being conveyed by this work [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Thank you guys so much. Today's performance was so much fun~ (b圉>∀<)d↑↑ ." (This post scored over 2700 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) メロメロ~⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ ("In Love~ ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃"; 2010-11-28 00:19:38): "Amidst the flowers during today's birthday show were these guys right here [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Goodness, these are just too cute~ [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!! Their both wearing my costumes from the 'Heavy Rotation' PV (pqu∀0 [​IMG] )'+.*~☆ . Oh man, I am so gonna treasure these! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Ah~, these just too cute~!" (This post scored over 2100 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) オダキョー最終章!! ("Oda-Kyou, Final Chapter!!"; 2010-11-28 14:33:07): "Today the 8th episode of 'Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso' will be aired [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!! Man, I can't believe it's all over~ [​IMG] . But yeah, today I'll be making my appearance as Ibushi Kaoru with her mother in a mother-and-child story [​IMG] [​IMG] . And in included in that!!!!!! will be my specialty from when I was a little girl ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ . Could it possibly be an announcement of a 'Three-Point Headstand' !?!?!?!? Well, check out the show to find out 'What the hell will happen with that!?' [​IMG] [​IMG] . No, really...by all means check out the show, aight? (∩∀`*)⌒♪+゜ . It airs at 23:00~! ☆ [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Don't go to sleep tonight, aight!" (This post scored well over 2000 comments at the time of this update - awesome!)

And that's that! Congrats to both Yuko and Gish on their birthday shows! Seriously, that's so damn nice of the fans to take care of everything. I didn't realize Yuko didn't get a birthday show until garnetjester mentioned it earlier, but I'm so glad (and damn moved, too) that the fans delivered.Those are some serious clever bears right there! (Left one's Sherry May, and the one the right is Duffy. In case you guys couldn't tell.) I'm really wondering how much time and energy it took for the fans to have those costumes made. Seriously...well done, Yuko fans. Well done. And werd to yet another episode of Yuko's drama. I'm a bit surprised at how soon it's ending, but then again...time flies when you're having fun, right? Well, I've been looking forward to this drama every week, and this final episode will be no different. (By the way, are dramas nowadays only 8 episodes? Because I remember back in the day dramas were longer, like 10 or 12 episodes. And yes...I know much of an old man I sounded just now.)

15. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Yuko has really awesome fans :D .. I didn't know she didn't get a birthday show either so I'm really glad that the fans made it happen.. Those are some awesome gifts too.. The bears are so cute <3 .. Oh and I think drama's are still 10-12 episodes mostly.. There's just some that has it shorter..

Thanks gids =)

16. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Wow Yuuko's birthday show only just happened? Wasn't her birthday ageees ago? :D
    Those bears she got are really cute especially the HebiRote uniformed one!

Can anyone tell me what Starra's posts were on about on the previous page...? [tmi]

17. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

Yea this was 1 of my favorites this season

It probably ended early because of the low ratings + not too much materials for further episodes (only 4 volumes of the manga)

atleast there is still q10

18. gideon123

You're welcome, people. And if Starra's posts were edited due to content, I think they're better off left unrepeated, na mean? :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) いよいよ・・・・ ("At Last..."; 2010-11-29 00:34:08): "Everyone, did you guys watch Oda-Kyou [​IMG] [​IMG] !?!?!? I actually managed to finish shooting just before 23:00, so I was able to watch the show in real time [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And last next week will be the very last time for the show!!!!!! Gugh~~, this is so sad~! (。-ωq`) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And speaking of 'At last' [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] , pretty much the entire cast wrapped up at the shoot for the concluding 9th episode [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"It all feels so totally over, and yet so bittersweet, too, ya know? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And these two guys who're always watching over me will be wrapping up their shoot, too [​IMG][​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And on top of that...there's this guy here who's such an awesome mood-maker on set with his character [​IMG] , as well as a kind, funny, and warm person, too [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And yeah, he's pretty damn cool no matter who I look at him [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"I'm not able to meet him on set, so I really can't help feeling sad about that [​IMG] . But I'll definitely do my best so we can co-star together again [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And yeah, Satomi-chan and I still have some shooting to do together, so a little bit after this I'll be doing my best [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 3100 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

And that's that! Werd to everything coming to end. I actually saw Episode 8, just before writing up this post. It was really good, and Yuko looked good, too, with all her screen time and whatnot. However, I'm kinda confused as to what's the difference between "最終章" ("Saishuushou" or "Final Chapter") and "最終回" ("Saishuukai" or "Final Time Around"). Of course I'm glad that there's one more episode, but still...a little clarification would be most appreciated, ya know?

19. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

最終章 is the last part of a story (last chapter). It will be used for a series of movies with a common story (Lord of the Ring for example), for the last chapter of a book ...
    最終回 is the last installment of a series : last episode of a season, last answer in an interview (it's not focused on the notion of story or continuity)...
    But like with most synonyms, the meanings kind of overlap.

Yuko will maybe have some time to rest now. She's been working late quite often these days.

20. yuko-senpai

yuko-senpai Kenkyuusei

Awesome... YuKo-san B-day celebration! and Mii-chan as well =D

Aww the drama is ending already it is a bittersweet event xD

Well hopefully Yuko-san can get some good rest now =D

tnx Giddy =D