1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Waaay back when I first got into akb my fav used to be Takamina. I liked her in Mendol and I watched the performance of Bird, it was awesome! Then I started looking for more akb stuff and I happened to watch Kimi wa Pegasus and I LOVED the costumes, they all looked so cool. Sae caught my eye, I thought she looked great with that serious look on her face (I've always liked cool characters :chuffed:) Then I watched Blue Rose and between these two songs I started to notice her more and more. I think it was the Keibetsu pv that fully converted me into a Sae fangirl. :love: It's the hair, I tell ya. XD I have this minor thing with hairstyles lol. :roll:

It was only a while later that I found out her personality was actually nothing like how I first imagined, hahaha. Especially when I watched the AKBingo ep where she was playing the tarinai game, and she was jumping around. So cute!! So, whether it is the cool Sae or the genki Sae, she's still my fav member ever.

2. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri
    My fave girl is TakaMina <3. The first time that I see her was in Skirt, hirari PV, and her voice... just kill me *---*
    and in this moment my story with AKB48 began <3

3. strongwindp

strongwindp Kenkyuusei

^ wow, mee too, Takamina really beat me up by Skirt, Hirari, what an amazing voice.
    There still many PVs make me love Takamina, such as : Yuuhi , Seifuku...

4. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Is this a Takamina thread? Seriously though, the first ever video of AKB48 that I watched was the June 10, 2006 performance of Skirt Hirari at Music Fighter, and Takamina immediatly caught my eye. It took only a few milliseconds for my mind to decide that I liked her very much, so it was probably love at first sight!

5. miyuki

miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Re: How and when you fall in love of her?

I have a long random history with AKB but I will cut it short.
    My favorite is Sayaka, obviously~ I also got into Chocolove because I loved their music. So, I noticed her more than others in the beginning. A while went by without much AKB in my life until I decided to delve more into the fandom so I watched the Baby! Baby! Baby DVDs to see which members could steal my heart. It was from then that Sayaka did. I liked Takamina more until I saw Lay down. Then I wasn't so sure. As time went on, everything I learned about Sayaka made me love her more and more. I mostly admire her strength and wide range of talent. Just more and more exposure rose her on my list <3

6. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

fav member = Tomochin~

she practically ripped my heart out and took off with it when i saw a vid of her performing tsundere~

7. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Fav: Haruna.
    *Why?* = Not the right question. xD
    *HOW?* = *Someone* said she didn't like her because she wasn't "natural", as I went by to defend her I finally turned Haruna into my favorite member. ^^'

8. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^ You spelled Mariyannu wrong :awesome:

9. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Lol... Haruna is my favorite member... not the one that I support the most, she'd be the 3rd one in that category (4th one if I count the other DRESSCODE girl in between). ^^
    The one in the middle would be my lovely Nacchancita :)

10. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Fav: Mariko
    Why? Because she's awesome, what a stupid question XD
    How: Chose a random girl and started looking at pics and vids. Yes what a dumb way to pick my favourite XD

11. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Ooh, I didn't see this thread!

When I first "got into" AKB and knew nothing about them, I initially picked Mariko as my favorite, simply because I (like a lot of people) focused on the front girls in videos and in magazines, and of everyone, she was the girl who seemed the coolest and most boyish, and that's something that draws me at face value with idols.

A few months later, however, when Meccha and I saw the girls perform in New York, I saw Sae for the first time and was completely thrown for a loop. I distinctly remember seeing her walk on stage for the first time and murmuring "her." She really hooked me good with that super infectious smile and endless energy and warmth. I was also super captivated by Sayaka, as well, simply because she's an incredible and genuine performer. I've considered myself a Twin Towers oshi ever since.

And on the flip side, when I first heard about SKE, I was curious, but not super enthralled. Then, by chance, I was reading the forums here and saw Nishi in Mr. Waffle's signature, and was just like "....wkljkjd wait who the hell is that gorgeous girl?" And thanks to his patient explanations and a lot of 2ch digging, I've since become completely enthralled by her. She is easily one of the coolest and prettiest idols I've ever, ever seen.

It's still a little weird for me to admit that I like three girls pretty much equally, since I know that isn't looked upon positively by wota (or indeed, the girls themselves), but I can't help it; I like who I like, you know? <3

12. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I'd been into Akb48 for a few weeks, i had watched rather skimmed through all the previous akbingo episodes learning most of the front girls names and often switching my favorite. Eventually i decided that to be a real fan(didn't consider myself a full fledged fan yet) i should start watching the whole episode of Akbingo from now on. After two weeks, they did an Akbest 10 segment and saw Asuka's presentation. The only thing i really thought about it was that when she smiled she looked 100x prettier. Days went by and i kept learning more and more things about Asuka and then i eventually realized, that i really liked news about her, that she was my favorite. Of course as months went by i sometimes thought that maybe with my interest with new girls (Rina, Sae, Misato, Sakiko, Oya, Yuka, Jurina etc. etc. etc.) that maybe i picked Asuka too hastily, but everytime i see a new segment or feature with Asuka in it or if i think who else should be my favorite. The answer always comes out that no one can knock her off my top spot.

13. sho91745

sho91745 Kenkyuusei

My favorite member would have to be Tomomi Chan
    When I first heard of AKB48 and after finding out that there are actually 48 members. I decided to check to see if any of them have the same birthday as me. Tomomi Kasai showed up and I got really really interested and of course EXCITED. So I started to read her blog and watched all her videos that she is in. And I just feel deeply in love with her, she is now literally the support of my life. Whenever I am sad, happy, tired she is always the person i can share my feelings with. For her birthday this year I made her a happy birthday video and here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/shoudeee?feature=mhum#p/u/1/CTSnKDsdYVY, well anyways while editing and making the video, i realized how much she have grown in the past years. But if you ever happens to see this post and watch the video, PLEASE pass on the video to other fans so it may one day reach Tomomi Kasai. And honestly with out her, I would not be getting the good grades that I have now, and I'm doing all of these just so maybe ONE day, I will meet her in person and thank her for always being there for me :] Chiyuu!

14. RTBandGeek4ever

RTBandGeek4ever Kenkyuusei

At first, AKB48 was just another band my friend fell in love with. It was just another afternoon, after school and take a visit to my friend. At the time (about a month ago), I would just sit on his wooden chair and stare at his poster-filled wall. Anime and AKB48 posters were just neatly hanging, evenly spaced, on the his wall. Every time I would pay a visit to him, I would always look, towards the middle of his wall, at this one certain girl on his poster, a girl, fairly young and cute. It was then I began asking these questions about her like, Oh, what's her name? :), How old is she?, Just all these questions came out of my mouth. Few more visits later, I eventually found out her name, Mayu Watanabe. It was almost instant that I fell in love with her. Ever since that day, I have successfully been converted to an AKB48 fanboy! :D

P.S. I have a friend also liking Mayuyu, isn't going to be pretty.

Yabyaa~ :3

15. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Re: How and when did you fall in love of her?

Who is you number one member?
    Oya Shizuka - Shiichan

Why do you like your favorite Akb48 member
    Wow that's a tough one...she's funny, cute, determined and has a great stage presence.

When you discover her?
    August 27, 2009 but she became my favourite September 23, 2009(but this was joint with erena for a while)

Where?
    On akbingo's akbest10 segment(no damage, upside singing etc)

16. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I don't know the precise moment when Sae became my oshimen ♥

At first, I was Mendol-baited, so my "temporary" oshi was Haruna (she still is one of my favourites and I still think she looks flawless ♥), then as I found out more about AKB I got attracted to Mariko (still am *ç* GODDESS MARIKO-SAMA).

But then as time went by and I got to know more and more girls, I realized it was Sae the girl my eyes were always chasing after, the one whose energy gave me strenght, the one whose blog I always checked on my mobile phone every morning on my way to work, and despite not looking as classically pretty as Haruna or as stunning as Mariko, she's overall just my type ♥ Her 600sec increased my love for her, but I think it was when I saw the previews she posted on her blog of her cross-dressing UTB shoot that I gave in to her 100% (or should I say, I stopped being in denial as to who my oshi was XD).
    I don't think she'll ever move from #1 as long as she's around (which I hope is a LONG, LONG time). She's just completely my type physically and mentally and all. ;__;
    And while a lot of girls (including AKB members XD) go wild over "ideal boyfriend ikemen Sae" (and I DO fangirl about that and love that side of her, too) I love her for her sudden super girly/spoiled kid moments more than anything else. She makes me wanna hug her so so so so much ç__ç

The fun (?) thing is that she's also my girlfriend's oshimen since forever. XDDD Our rankings from #2 down are like COMPLETELY different, but we share the #1. :D

17. kuumined

kuumined Kenkyuusei

Mine would be Watanabe Mayu, MAYUYU!
    well... started noticing here all over the place. on cds on posters on the covers.
    watched the iiwake maybe pv and saw the cute and lovable mayu appear at the side talking to two girls (rabutan and yukirin... at that time i didnt care) then cycled and saw her dance and sing.
    she looked real cute and serious when she sped on the bicycle
    when the cam had a solo shot of her singing.(maybe maybe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~) well. it was like cupid came. shot 10 million arrows into my heart. and left me mayu's name card. :D
    from then on. kept noticing her... well. i managed to survive the whole majisuka gakuen by only knowing watanabe mayu and maeda atsuko(purely cause of some weird synopsis i chanced upon). so if you exclude the main character. i only knew MAYUYU :D and i loved the episodes with her. in the hoodie.
    jumping. dancing. just being mayuyu

since then she was my oshi. seen her recently in my country and saw her in the specs. (i still think its orangey red...) but who cares. all that matters i saw her and she spoke to me :D
    they say love is blind. i say. my love is mayuyu

18. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

About a week after finding out about AKB48, I noticed that Tomomi and I share the same birth date. So I was automatically interested in who she is. and as soon as I saw her private videos and listening to her beautiful voice. I unconsciously became attached to her, her smile, her baggy eyes, "chiyuu" her catchphrase became my support and drove me to try harder and harder, so that one day I may meet the one and only, Tomomi Kasai <3

19. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

my oshimen? well thats easy its takamina of course! have been since the beginning and always will be [rock] . as for when and why? well like i said since the very beginning which means four years ago when i first found out about akb by complete coincidence, she was also the reason i got into akb. it was when i first saw sakura no hanabiratachi, the very first vid of akb ive ever seen, takaminas exotic looks and voice attracted me to her from the very beginning(before i even knew her name :XD: , i just couldnt take my eyes off of the short girl infront... sorry takamina!). then when i started to watch more and more vids of them on you tube my love for her just kept growing till before i knew it her looks and talent arent the only things that attracts me to her anymore, her personality started to become the main reason i love her and eventhough i cant really say for sure when her personality became the main reason i love her so much, i can honestly say that it has been thet eversince it did. infact if i were to list the top 3 reasons why shes my oshimen it would be like this:
    1st her personality; shes cool, a hard worker, what we in the takarmy likes to call her "adorkableness" and most importantly how much she cares about akb and its other members(and thats just some off of the top of my head)
    2nd her talent; imo she is THE BEST singer in akb with yuka as VERY close second(their duet in h1 is still one of my most favorite songs of akb to this day) the reason? eventhough shes singing with 15 or so other girls i can still pick out her voice and follow her singing throughout the whole song.
    and finally 3rd her looks; imo shes gorgeous and tbh her looks is what attracted me to her in the first place, but it was her talent and her personality that made and kept her my oshi for the past four years and i dont see that changing anytime in the future. takamina will always be my oshi

20. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

I currently have two oshi, though one of them I gained literally within the last two weeks, but I've totally fallen for her and I'm not looking back <3

My top oshimen who I've been a fan of for quite some time is Lovetan. I'm a relatively new AKB fan (I've been into idols for about 3 years, but I've been following AKB for less than a year now), and no one had really clicked with me. Sae was my first oshi, but things didn't click like they have with my other favorite idols. I was looking through names of AKB girls and after checking a few out I noticed Lovetan's nickname. I thought this was THE most adorable nickname, so I looked her up. I noticed how adorable she was, and started to watch UG PVs and found out more and more about her. Her nerdiness, her cuteness, her funny personality, everything drew me to her. She has this enthusiasm about her that I just find really nice. There's nothing about Lovetan I don't like!

Recently, Miichan has caught my eye. Now, I KNOW it's recent, but man she's so amazing I can hardly NOT put her up there as my other oshimen. I've always known I liked her well enough; she's always the one that caught my eye during no3b PVs/performances, I liked her self video, and everything I've seen her I liked her. However, only recently did I notice her.

It was this clip in particular that made me her fan.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ciWoK6tbU[/yt]