1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[TV] AKB48 [Dasshutsu Game DERO!]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

I haven't seen all the DERO episodes but this is probably one of the more overall successful groups I've watched. Especially for the first challenge with three people getting through. Rie was amazing and as others have pointed out, Sasshi was obviously there to act as her handicap. Still, from another perspective how Sasshi manages to get into such situations is even more amazing. [hehe]

I laughed when Acchan showed up because she heard of Sasshi's fail. And the host offering to kick out the other player to let her participate. XD

The HSJ appearance looks like it will be interesting from the preview. :D Sasshi needs to do a revenge episode! And maybe have a better result than her bungee revenge... >_>

2. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yeah, LOL @ Sasshi in the first part. At least she shows up again in the 3rd part.

What was Acchan doing there? Was she an official non-participating guest? There was also some talk about "Water" from one of the Kanji characters that showed up... did she want to participate in the water challenge?

3. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, I think she just dropped by the studio for a short while since she had been filming Q10 nearby. And yup, she said she really wanted to appear on DERO and that she wanted to try the water challenge.

4. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^
    From what I (think I) understood, Acchan was nearby due to Q10 stuff when she heard that Sashihara messed up. lol. The host asks if she watches the show and she says of course she does and she really wants to "get out/escape" as in participate in the show, I assume and mentions the water one. The host says lets kick out wassername (Murakami?) and replace her with Acchan to which of course the other participant protests. :D

edit: laaate. XD;

5. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

If she was on the set for Q10, it's interesting how "fast" word travels.

I wonder if they will invite her to the show now they know she's interested..

I would have thought Sasshi would have done well if not for the opening gaffe. She and Kitarie seems to be two of the "brainier" ones (when you see how well they did in the Shukan midterm / endterm testing thing)

6. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Okay, I saw the episode yesterday.

Rie IS a beast. And if I wasn't eating food at the start of the show, I would've so LOL'ed super hard at Sashihara's fail moment. (I seriously DON'T think she did that intentionally, since she EXPLICITLY said that she didn't have the courage to step on to the beam.) I don't know if Rino was intentionally put there to drag down Rie (especially since Rie can have her fail moments, too), but those two have amazing chemistry together.

LOL to Acchan coming around when she heard about Sasshii's blunder. And LOL to Sashi at the end when she was all like, "Hey, don't you guys think I did good, too, in that last challenge?" - and then that one guy told her, "Dude, we were so seriously booing at you from the monitor room." :XD:
    So in a nutshell...Rino is such epic win. Even when she epic fails. :p

7. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

But Sayumi and Tacky & Tsubasa were on the same episode arn't they JE and H!P?

I think Acchan is on Dero soon as she was on the preview at the end of sayumi's episode :)

8. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

What's "JE" stand for?

9. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Johnny entertaiment. :) It is the name of the lable for Johnny & Associates. Maybe i should have put Johnny & Associates. [blush]

10. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Ok. Thanks!

11. jae90ful

jae90ful Kenkyuusei

daisumi this round....DERO with Sae, Sayaka and Minegishi>3...they are totally loved :inlove:
    hoping some interaction between JE & girls :p
    cant wait for the next ep

12. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

AKICHA, Tomochin and Sae will be appearing on the 12/22 episode of DERO =D

13. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

It must be great to be Yama-chan, working for so many amazing shows that invite AKB x__________x

14. ET920

ET920 Member

For a wota, sure! But I think he enjoyed G.I.Goro more, he had closer contact there [party]

15. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

sweeet~ loving AKB members guesting again on DERO!

16. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

more AKB on DERO :omg: .... YAY!! .. This will be Akicha's first guesting on the game right? if it is, I'm so excited..

17. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

awesome~ maybe we can once again see tomochins pwnage skills on bou no ma XDXDXD

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Great episode <3 <3

Amina :fp: :fp: :fp:

Mocchi did great, she held up well.

Looking forward to the next episode and the NEW STAGE

19. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I saw a screenshot of Mocchi in this and IMO, she looked hot.

20. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Only started watching but I can't believe Amina didn't recognize Acchan. Unbelievable.

What did Mocchi and the others say about it? I see some Amina related characters on the screen as well..