1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. shanelee1711

shanelee1711 Kenkyuusei

Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

[​IMG]

Look like I'm always comeback with gif [rofl] [rofl] Any comment? [wonder]

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Edit: BTW, yay for the shirts finally being done. They look awesome! The whole duck thing is still priceless. lol.

LOL, I remember watching that on Youku. Her story-time was the most mother-like out of the girls...until the itch. lol. But rest assured, you weren't the only one who felt awkward when the camera started focusing on other places. I mean, it just doesn't fit Taka's image (imo) to be scanning her body like that (atleast in this situation) when she was in such an odd position. I usually don't mind stating if something's attractive when it is, but because she was all innocent reading us a children's book...I felt like a pedo even though she's older than me by a year. haha.

So save for the awkward "fan-service", the rest of her antics WAS cute. <3
    That second video is so nostalgic. lol.
    I'll just add this random OPV of Takamina. Emphasis on random, yet VERY amusing. :D
    ---
    @shanelee: And your gifs are always appreciated. ;)

Glad someone made a gif of that moment. When I was watching that part, although the rest of the members were groovin' to the beat as well, I only focused on going, "Oohh work it, Taka, work it~" XDD

3. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

^
    That was the most indescribable video to wake up to. [rofl]

About storyteller Taka, you guys said most of the things I want to say already. I like her many voices for the characters. :D It was also really funny how she couldn't stop herself from laughing at certain times.

That other video was really nostalgic. I don't think that necessarily makes her a pervert. [hehe] It should be pretty natural to want to look at the only part that's still clothed. :p

4. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

Ohhh cool the shirts [rock]
    The encounter between both takahashi who are leader of popular idol group it's must be epic

@AON: She's so cute making those funny voices :inlove:
    I feel weird too but I feel more angry at the cameraman, why was him filming those parts of her body ?! I want to hit him [box]

LMAO the surprise reaction always kill me [rofl]

@shanelee1711: Our captain rocks [rock] thx for the gif

@Japanime_1: LAWL What a crazy OPV but awesome too, it's so takamina^^

5. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

wow i cant wait to see next weeks ep of mujack. mm as guest and something made takamina cry? i wanna know how that turns out and i wanna know what made takamina cry too.

thanks for the pics [bow]
    and sasshis blogentry [rofl] takamina looked like she cant get back up [rofl] so adorkable!

oh yea i love this vid [rock] i dunno why but it cracks me up. the song plus the content of the vid are great

the first vid was great and i totaly cracked up at the part she started scratching her shoulder [hehe]
    i dont get the camera man though whats up with the random shots? and yea the part with the camera scaning her body was kinda weird. i dont normally mind, but this situation really isnt the best time for that.
    as for the second vid, hilarious i was :rofl: when i saw her reaction to the prank. priceless! [rofl]

-shanelee-
    great gif [rock] thanks for sharing

-memorybreak-
    awesome those shirts came out really nice [rock]

6. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

Couldn't updated because I was slaving away at my "secret" project lol but im back

2010年12月05日 06:52

☆FNS Kayousai☆

everyone PAO[​IMG][​IMG]
    I am the Takahashi
    who was so nervous yesterday
    that I couldn't update my blog[​IMG]

Did everyone see it?[​IMG]

Yaaa- Even I myself
    didn't really understand that sort of nervousness[​IMG]
    When I put my hands on the mic for the first time
    it was sweating [​IMG][​IMG]

But ya know!
    Super Super fun!
    Able to be sitting in the roundtable of my dreams[​IMG]

Go Hiromi-san
    Tube-san
    Ishii Tatsuya-san
    sang together with us[​IMG][​IMG]

The stage we weren't able to stand on last year
    we were able to do it this year!!
    I'm really happy!!

I'll work hard along with all the members
    so that next year we can be called on to participate again!!![​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well!
    Because today is
    [​IMG]Beginner[​IMG] 's national hand shaking event
    We'll be going to Hokkaido[​IMG][​IMG]

Looking forward to seeing everyone[​IMG]

Well then
    more to come after [​IMG]

Hmm that chopper icon is surprisingly..mesmerizing

2010年12月05日 18:59

☆Finished☆

Beginner's
    event, hand shaking event is finished[​IMG][​IMG]
    Thanks to everyone who came today [​IMG]

Everyone used their dialect
    and said [​IMG]Namara suki! [​IMG] [​IMG] (Hokkaido dialect for sugoi, so they said "Love you a lot!")
    I was very happy [​IMG] [​IMG]

I want to come again [​IMG]

By the way the photo is
    Today's hand shaking pair
    Reinyan [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well!
    My stomach is already screaming!!
    Let's go eat ramen~[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2010年12月05日 22:00

☆Ramen☆

And so[​IMG]
    Ramen now[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Miso Butter Corn[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Didn't eat ramen in a long time ~ (cause you're always eating meat)
    So delicious[​IMG]
    After this I'm going back to Tokyo[​IMG]

This chopper gif is now officially my transportation icon

7. jae90ful

jae90ful Kenkyuusei

takahashi is nervous during FNS???nvm gurl...u done pretty good job there [clap]
    she look so stunningl in white dress [kiss]

8. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^ Edit: Well, hi there! First time posting in this thread? WELCOME!!! [hi]
    ---
    LOL, WE'RE mesmerized by the Takacho icon, but Taka's mesmerized by chopper. Well, it's expected. :D
    I love that last line though about how it's officially her transportation icon. haha.
    NVM. LOL.

Ramen... :Q__

You have my gratitude as always, naruse! <3
    Hmm...wonder what the "secret" project is...more subs? Something else?? I'll look forward to it. :chuffed:

9. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

haha ops that was just a personal comment, next time i'll do something to distinguish those lmao

also the last 5 days i finished the akb vs 80's thing, so yea....

10. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ...OH. :fp: :fp: :XD:

Yeah, I can usually distinguish your personal comments when you put them in parentheses. I should've checked the original post...lol. Oh well, the Chopper gif is still cool. XD

And WAS the 80s Idols subs the secret project? Ah~ I already gave my thanks in the other thread so...lol.
    I see. Nothin' new. XD
    ---

EDIT: Mooched from the Sasshi thread... [translation cr: blesseddisgrace]
    From Sasshi's blog:
    I'm glad Sasshi shares our sentiments in the first post. Quoted. For. Truth. XD

The whole ear thing just makes me think of Mocchi's ear-fetish thing; especially towards our Captian.
    But you gotta admit, they ARE adorable, tiny, sensitive, ears... :cute: You would touch them too if you could. lol.

11. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^ For sure I would :hehe: .. Heck I would go all Mocchi on 'em :XD: .. Man, those ears are really adorable.. now I know why Mocchi loves them :D ..

Thanks naruse for the translations.. That ramen looks delish.. Right now I can only afford cup noodles so I'm really envious xD..

12. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    LOL! Editing my post now cause I just saw that you edited yours XD
    Hahhaha Sasshi sure expressed how we feel pretty well :XD:
    And as I mentioned in Sasshi's thread, Takamina's ears are so tiny and adorable and *squeee* :cute: , I wonder if they really turn red, and if they do, why? :XD: Maybe it's because she feels embarrassed when people touch her ears...or maybe it's only when certain people touch her ears.. ....*thinks* heh. :awesome:

Shanelee, I love your gifs <3 I watched that bit over and over again in the videos (while LOLing at the song itself :XD: haha I love the song, it's just funny to hear it in jap )

ROFLTHEFREAKINGMAO!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl :rofl:
    OMG Japanime!! That OPV!!! Hhahahahha!!!!! That's so hilarious! The music, the clips, the random, ROFL oh geez that made my day [rofl]

It's kind of strange to think of Takamina being nervous in a performance, because she's always so confident on stage...but hey, the fact that she does manage to looks so confident while performing even though she's so nervous, shows just how damn professional that girl is. <3
    Ahh all the girls look so gorgeous in those white dresses Though I like the dress that Takamina is wearing, the best ...no biased at all I swear >.> <.<
    Thanks for the translations Naruse!

Edit: geez ra-nyan, you are so much quicker at posting that I am :XD: ahhaha I take forever to post, but erm... I would touch em too :hehe:

13. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48

2010年12月06日 10:56

☆Osaka☆

Everyone PAO[​IMG]

I am the Takahashi
    who sat in seat [​IMG]48 [​IMG]on the plane yesterday[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

For today's work
    I'm going to Osaka [​IMG]

right in the morning
    I ate Katsu bento[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ahhhh~
    Nevertheless I'm sleepy!![​IMG]

Sleeping makes you grow... (I think this is what it means, the original line (寝る子は育つ… ) is "sleep child is growing)

Well
    I'll sleep during the transportation[​IMG]

Good night now[​IMG][​IMG]

2010年12月06日 16:26

Saturday's not good!

The recording finished just now[​IMG][​IMG]

Yuka-chan, kitarie, Haachan along with Takahashi, the 4 of us
    appeared in YTV-san's
    [​IMG]Hakken! Gyouten!! Puremia mon!!! Doyou wa dameyo![​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Iyaaaa~
    It was super super fun[​IMG]

On air at
    December 25th, Christmas[​IMG][​IMG]
    everyone please check it out[​IMG][​IMG]

(lol srsly is she still thinking about growing?)

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Thanks again, naruse!

Oohhh, looking forward to that show on Christmas. Should be enjoyable.
    Hopefully I can catch it while I'm in Chicago. :D

That's hilarious. But it's cute to think she still wants to grow. I think the last time I remember hearing any mention of that ambition was during a 2009 episode of AKBINGO's shojiki shogi; verses Acchan. lol.

I wonder what would be everyone's reaction if one day, we wake up to find that Takamina had a random growth spurt and she ended up towering over Mariko and co. ... ... (O.O) Imagining that is priceless. LOL.

But I love our chibi Captain just the way she is. In reality, I really can't picture her any other way. :D
    I don't want her to lose the symbolic "48" in her height either...haha.

As for me...I've given up on growing...I'd be satisfied with a couple more inches though. (.__.)

15. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

Thx naruse you're awesome [rock]
    Sasshi makes me want to touch takamina's ears xD If they become really red it will be so cute!!!
    Seat 48 nice captain *thumb up*
    I'm with takamina, she can grow up it's not hopeless and I just hope if she do it her personality would change ^^

16. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

LOL AGAIN!!! [rofl]

Do not want, sorry XD But imagine... One day, she'll wake up and say: OMG I'M 149CM!!! :D and I'll be [tmi]

Don't want her to change -.-' she's perfect like this ^^

And lol to everyone talking about Takamina's ears XD did I miss something coz I don't understand at all why everyone is crazy about her ears XD

And so I'm late but LOL to the random OPV XD I didn't stop laughing the whole time I was watching it XD

That cameraman better not meet me soon [box]

17. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

If this was facebook, I'd press like. [hehe] Well, if we round to the nearest whole number, she'll be 149cm already. :awesome:

Call me if you need backup. :nasty:

18. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Everybody --> NO3B thread like... NOW.

[​IMG]

Kai's better :fear:

NOW XD I'll call the whole thread, we'll go to Japan, we'll find Takamina FIRST, we'll all faint because it'd be too awesome, we'll wake up later, we'll faint again... and that for about three times. THEN, we'll find him... And who knows what will happen after...

19. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

We'll throw him in the broom closet and take over his job, of course. Duh. :awesome:

Anyways, Kai's definitely better. But Takaboy with glasses~ such a nerd. <3
    Though, I would LOVE to see Kai in that gakuran instead. Maybe even in a white gakuran. [blush]

PS: You guys need to check out Team A's Kurumi to Dialogue PV in the CnJ thread...Taka is amazing. /bias. lol.
    The Captain is the first to break away from her norm and succumb to her desires?
    Well, atleast from what we could see first. XD

[​IMG]

If you watched it, I love how she tosses her book away like, "screw this!" and goes over to the "dark" side. :D

EDIT: From the Sasshi thread, again... [translation cr: blesseddisgrace]
    From Sasshi's blog:
    Totally. :D But basically, a meat/katsudon diet, right? XD

If there was ever a diet like that where I never put on the weight I intake (I wish I was like my brother who has such a fair metabolism... (._.)), I would gladly take it. XD

20. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Hahaha we'll meet the camera man and give him a good beating telling off, which will get us on the news and then some bigshot manager/producer will see us on the news and discover our awesomeness and potential and decide to turn us into an idol group called TKM48 (short for TaKarMy48 or TaKaMina48) and after much hardship and hardwork that ties us together like a family, we become a successful and popular idol group that eventually does a collaboration with some other idol group called AKB48 and we meet their short yet awesome adorkable captain who makes us faint again, reminding us of our humble roots back in the day, then we wake up from the first time we fainted and realize that we've all just had a very realistic dream :XD:
    Or that's how it went in my head anyway :XD:

ROFLMAO!!! TAKABOY!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Though Kai is better, but hey XD lol I so have to see that clip when I get home tomorrow im typing on my phone right now, but I can't really watch clips. and woooo I can't wait to see the Kurumi PV!

Hahaha Takamina may grow in her sleep, but gravity will make her shrink during the day [rofl]
    Lol I wish I could grow more too hahaha maybe that's why we like our oshi...we can relate to her pain :hehe:

Rofl, I like her idea of a diet <3 heck, I like her too, but thats not new :p

Far out this took me forever to write! And on a random note, I ate katsudon for the first time today!! And sang AKB in karaoke :XD: so much fun, though I wish it were in romaji ,then it wouldn't be so epic fail...