[DRAMA] - Majisuka Gakuen

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Dec 3, 2009.

1. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I only really watched it properly today................................
    What actually happened to Takamina?
    I wish Acchan would have turned into a Yuko character at the end [hehe]

2. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    ^ didn't Takamina just get pushed down stairs and die? XD

3. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

She was gruesomely beaten to death off screen trying to protect her friend.

Someone step up and organize a campaign where we all mail intestines and pig ventricles to the producers of Majisuka so we can all show how serious we are about getting more Team Hormone.

I will write creepy murder-suicide threats, if that would help.

4. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I hope you're at least half joking :XD: because that's kind of scary.

Amazing 'movie trailer' by the way. I was watching this in school, and unfortunately I watched it with no sounds :-( I think it might have to do with that, but for some unknown reasons, I couldn't take the video seriously. :XD: Like I'm sure someone who's not familiar with the drama or AKB watching this would completely feel the seriousness of the video. Okay, I don't know why I'm here trying to decipher myself, but I think it's because the scenes in the video would make people think this is a movie with very dark themes with the bloody Matsui Rena and the laughing (crazily?) Watanabe Mayu and I didn't really think that Majiuka Gakuen was THAT intense of a drama. It was more like a drama about the wonderfulness of friendship. :)

Maybe I'm just not comprehending the seriousness of the situation. [wonder]

5. Criss

Criss Member

Make pressure to continue Majisuka Saga? [think] [think] [think] Well... It works for Saint Seiya remember? [hehe] [hehe]

The only cons its that Majisuka or even the AKB48 Isnt that famous outside Japan. But even so... its not bad Idea to star a campiang [think] yeah... not bad at all. [devil] [devil]

Yeah why not? What can we lose? Some polls and banners here and there in forums, blogs, mails, its not that complicated, just a few minutes and effort thats all.

Bring Back Majisuka!... or at least a new "48" related Drama or Movie. :chuffed:

BTW
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXIHOTJXps4[/yt]

Video: Sanshin31

6. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well for all we know they might be doing another drama next year in the same period. Like a yearly tradition or something. TBH, I'd rather have something new and different than another season of Majisuka.

7. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

yeah im also expecting a new drama to be announced relatively soon?. i'd like to get at least an majisuka special though. i want to see jurina and mayu and after seeing the ske majijo performance also the ske girls kick some asses XD <3

it'd be great if they can get the drama air in prime time this time.

8. Criss

Criss Member

I thing most of us could like a new project, but Majisuka its a good reference, have a lot of potential. But maybe Aki-P its not a guy of sequels [hehe] I could love to see "the new generation" chapter of Majisuka (Jurina vs Acchan) but if they come with another good and exciting concept I can accept it as well. [clap] [clap]

Its difficult but not impossible to set a new Drama for 2011.

9. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

This is not about consensus building.

If you are virtuous pure and good, help us campaign for more Majisuka Gakuen.

If you are vile, evil, and want something else, open your heart and realize that AKB48 is pure and wonderful enough to forgive your mistakes, if only you would get out of the way of those trying to to the work of humanity and convince the capitalists to produce more Majisuka Gakuen. If you are not with us, politely step aside until your heart is open to love.

10. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman
    I actually thought from watching Majijo Teppen Blues PV, that there was gonna be a chance of a second series...

i thought wrong ;_____; :cry:

11. RTBandGeek4ever

RTBandGeek4ever Kenkyuusei

Majisuka Gakuen is the best series in the world! ♥ I can't even stress how much I like it :D http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=Majisuka_Gakuen Some one actually made a wikipedia article about it! Ahaha. Though I can't understand Japanese, I still watch the series like I understand it. And actually I do!...well just the main parts. Everyone did a good job in that movie. Now AKB48 are not only known for beautiful singing, but also great actresses ^-^

12. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

1) The page you linked to is actually from our Wiki page. So yeah, we made it xDD specifically Sakki I think
    2) It's a drama, not a movie.
    3) They've acted in a lot of stuff before this, so yeah, we've known they could act before already
    4) Yes, Majisuka is great.

13. jae90ful

jae90ful Kenkyuusei

this drama is interesting>#
    nice combo of the lead
    gonna watching this very soon

14. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Speaking of yankees and majisuka... WHO was the girl that was jankee before?, they told it?

15. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I need Majisuka Gakuen New Generation :( They set us up for such a cliffhanger with the last episode. Mysterious, ghostly (because she disappeared and appeared at will) Jurina was actually in league with Nezumi, who had been a mastermind throughout the whole show and still seemed to have plans in that devious brain of hers. There's still the problem of cast since Yuko died, but I think they can do without Yuko for one show....it's not like the other people died. Maeda at the top with a Rappapa under her control, versus Jurina and Nezumi who continually plots and manipulates.

For new challengers (since we can't have the same people fighting each other), add the new AKB48 members that wasn't in the first one, throw in some SKE48 and SDN48 and voila. They might not be as popular as the rest of AKB48, but it would be a good chance for people who don't know them to get to know them. Publicity!

And there's the script. See, Akimoto Yasushi? It's even all planned out for you. Now make it happen

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    If anyone is still interested in getting one, the gekikara jacket is back in stock, S, F, and 2L size (they're running very low on 2L though!). You'll need a shopping service (eg fromjapan) to get it.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/sukajum/c/0000000837/

Size Length Chest Sleeve Price
    S 55cm 105cm 78cm 10,500円
    F 63cm 116cm 84cm 10,500円
    2L 66cm 120cm 86cm 11,550円

I'm posting this AFTER I've ordered mine, of course :hehe:

I don't think the other Queen jackets ever went out of stock. Gekikara is just that awesome... :^O^:

17. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman
    You can get the similar or the same souvenir jackets/sukajan on ebay or other websites as well ^^ I have one like yuki's but instead it has bunnies on the back :D

18. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, while the thread's been bumped, I figure I might as well post this.

It took me a year, but I finally finished watching Majisuka Gakuen. :XD: I gave up after episode three, but because of S48 Mafia, I started watching again and I actually liked it. xD The ending was so sad. ;_;

19. Roxas4818

Roxas4818 Kenkyuusei

Nice Drama... :p

20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I love this drama. The action is so brutal, hehe. I mean, I was not expecting it to be that intense considering there girls. Only proves that AKB girls can bring it. [rock]

Would be great if their will be a season 2 with Mayu and Jurina leading the new generation. If not a complete season, at least a DVD movie or something.