1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PSP GAME] AKB1/48 - Idol to Koishitara... - 2010/12/23

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Sep 14, 2010.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Oh, hey! Thanks for the heads up on that one too. I checked all the usual sites including playasia when it was first announced, but playasia didn't even have a listing for it yet. I wouldn't have checked again, so I would've missed out on this one too. Playasia's expensive, but usually not AS bad as yesasia. $6xx something and STILL out of stock. I predict $500-ish for playasia? Bookmarked the playasia link and since it didn't say sold out yet, let's hope they open pre-orders sometime that I'm checking it. Thank you again! [kiss]

2. RTBandGeek4ever

RTBandGeek4ever Kenkyuusei

Haha. I ordered this game with my friend. A copy for each of us two. I'm so looking forward to it! Even though I can't read Japanese, I will play that game so much, until I learn Japanese! :D Can't wait to get the game :) Is Japanese hard to learn? D:

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Yes, it is.

4. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

You should have no issues about buying stuff from AmiAmi considering it's one of the biggest online stores in Japan for anime related goods, if anything else. For overseas buyers, I know generally they've been pretty good about shipping (packaging and whatnot) so you should be fine ^^;;

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

+1

I've been studying Japanese for over 5 years, and I STILL have a long way to go. :p

6. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

I just find it hilarious that 1/48 game images are static but you can hear the familiar girls voices for all the dialogue...it's like paper cutout and the images chance to different poses so quickly...it's really funny, not in a bad way but just in a silly way. So when I look at video I can't help but laugh...don't think I can play this in public without risk of people thinking I'm crazy.

7. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

meh, pretty normal for dating sims in general *shrugs*

I think I would be more freaked out if they somehow managed to make their lips moved to match the dialogue while their poses are still static... or something. (er... think like in DERO w/ Yamachan's avatar)

8. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Or how about making everything in full motion video instead? I know it's totally impossible for the PSP due to the size limitation on the disc but not for the PS3 because it uses blu-ray. It's just a thoght, but it would be cool if something like that could be done although I don't see that happening.

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Even if each girl's story was only 1 hour long, that'd be 6 blu rays...

We already have to fork out hundreds of dollars for 2 hour concerts, I don't think too many fans are prepared to fork out a few thousand for a full FMV game [hehe]

10. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

6 Blue Rays won't cost thousands. A few hundred maybe...but not thousands. I might pay a thousand though if it came with an AKB PS3 haha...

11. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Actually full motion isn't possible because it would look awful when the player makes a decision. Is impossible to have a smooth transaction when the girl could react 1/2 ways.
    Also imagine how LONG that would take the girls to do, just seems utterly needless. It's the formate of the game and really it's best to stick to that.

12. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Haha theres's a strategy guide? [blush]

Only thing with guides is that the only time I buy them, is like for Final Fantasy games, for the book art <3
    ^^

13. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Well it's being sold as a visual book, so it's probably the same as every other AKB release, photos with articles filling in the gaps.

14. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

It is possible to have full video. Just not practical. There are already fully animated 3d games of this genre. For realistic video, instead on working on a transition you can always fade to selection choices between decision making.

15. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Speaking of videos,. these girls have the full set online:
    (the full set of the previews ones...)

Team A:
    - Haachan
    - Harugon
    - Aamin

Team K:
    - Yuko
    - Reinyan

Team B:
    - Yukirin
    - Suuchan
    - Yannu

16. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^ thanks Gob! I would have put it on there, but was too tired again :D

anyhoo, got a question: any chance we will be able to get it shipped out early before anyone else?

17. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

↑ Bribing your intermediaries?. ;)

18. jae90ful

jae90ful Kenkyuusei

wowo this is cool...
    i will try later on
    i love sims & when AKB48 featured on it... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

19. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

New vid on the AKB channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFmGkvLk_jE

Want to plaaay; Miichan going "Daisuki desu" is too cute to ignore. :inlove:

I've also been liking the clips I've been seeing of Lovetan's story; it's SO tsundere it's wonderful.

20. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

*Updated* list of the girls that have the full set of 3 previews videos in the official site.

Team A

Wasamin
    Haachan
    Akicha
    Harugon
    Aamin
    Natsumii

Team K

Mayuchi
    Yuko
    Reinyan
    Sakippe