1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEWS] New Team KII + Team E Announced

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Melos125, Dec 6, 2010.

1. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Re: [GENERAL] THE SKE48 thread!

Fucking hate when people do that. Never post shit like that on our forum again. It's not fair to the fans here when other fans come in all OH HI WE SPEAK JAPANESE SO GET TO KNOW THESE RUMOURS BUT YOU DON'T, BUT WE'LL TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE RUMOURS. Fuck off.

Lol hurts to see you only leave out my oshi.

Fuck the world. I pick an SKE oshi and this happens. I hate you all you can all go fucking die I hate this fandom etc. etc. etc.

fuck. you. all.

2. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Welll, the "rumors" are clear now, somehow... and it turned in the "blah" category of rumors. so "PFFFFFF".

and the rest... hey!, it's NOT like one member can be demoted/expelled-returned-to kenkyuusei and can't come back again... ^^

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I speak Japanese but I hate when people do it too. You either stay silent and don't throw any mention out there to begin with, or you say it all.
    I translated the gist some posts ago. Not worth to translate all the 2ch crap, it's basically what I wrote just with longer periphrases and angrier wording.

...I am seriously scared of your jinxing powers. O_O

4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Crap, I forgot I was jinxed. :fp: It's funny, because Makiko actually entered my SKE Top 10, and I've been liking Mikoto more lately, but Igucchi's always been one of my favorites.

I think it's a good thing I'm leaving SKE, because either Airi or Seira would be next. :lol:

5. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

Sorry for inconvenience.
    But just to be clear, my main point wasn't about the rumors in the first place.
    It's actually about I have observed that some KII members were suppressed by PYP for whatever reason.

And for the record, I don't speak Japanese.

6. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I'm going to regret my rage post later but I don't care right now. Sorry Naomi, just...I'm sick of not being able to say it when people talk about everyone in a picture but my favourite member in the picture, for example, so this time I needed to say it because I'm kind of losing my mind right now.

Fandom is the only thing that can make me both so unreasonably happy and so unreasonably sad.

7. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

ぎゅっと…手をつなぎながら。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
    My KII :(

Mikoto :(

If Seira was ever demoted I would quit.

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

That's fine, I feel bad for what I wrote, anyway. I didn't mean that I'm glad that Momona got demoted, I guess I meant that because she's not one of my favorites, I'm not as upset towards her than I am with the other three, though I am sad that Momona got demoted, too.

9. hina

hina Member

eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!??????

i don't even :blink:

10. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Ehhh... thanks?. >^.^<

It wasn't that the main point was about the rumors... but you said something about the rumors, and didn't give them...

It's this style of mind (and everyone has the right to disagree):

You say "rumors" => You post what the rumors are about.

You don't want to post what the rumors are about => You don't write the word "rumors" at all.

11. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

I don't discuss rumours in general because I feel that that there's nothing to discuss really.

12. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Ugh. They're branding it 新チームKII. Nothing new about it, you just kicked out 4 members and replaced them

Just wait til SKE gets a shuffle next year, and they end up kicking Mieko and Seira to SDN :(

13. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I... I... I can't. I just. What.

I can't wrap my mind around this. KII was/is (... probably not anymore) my favourite team. They're the only team that I REALLY wota'd. I own both of their stage DVDs & they're KII2 stage album. I own a bunch of Moko pictures. Almost on par with the amount of Sakiko BLTs I own. Not quite. But still. I just. I can't deal with this. I'm trying to look on the bright side. I mean... now my three SKE favourites are on the same team? Moko, Rei-chan & Shawako. But I just. :\ I'm bawling SO HARD right now. Dang it. How am I supposed to focus on an essay now?

At least I still have Sakiko. Right?

As long as Moko joins them. I don't think I'd mind. I'd kind of much rather Moko be in SDN than SKE right now. /rage

14. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Sakiko = Paris :) :)

NOW... they didn't leave the group, they are still there and let's just hope they can come back soon :)

again, it's not that they were fired.

(selfishness mode on)
    Shiorin is still there too
    (off)

15. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

LOL EXACTLY. I didn't realize that when I posted. THANK YOU FOR CHEERING ME UP, IF ONLY A LITTLE BIT. <3

16. minna no uta

minna no uta Kenkyuusei

I know there's always rumours floating around, but I had no idea about Mikoto being bullied D: I'm Rikaikun-ing her entry and while it doesn't look like she was heavily bullied (I'm only halfways) this isn't good under any circumstance, and it's sad that she was possibly demoted for speaking about this D: I don't know what to say about the other girls. Iguchi is my favourite and I hope she doesn't graduate soon D: On one hand, it's great that we finally have a Team E, but this whole thing is weird. TBH I wish I knew before about Mikoto, now I really want to send her a letter D:

EDIT: What tokkaiko said. There are people in other fandoms whose only job is to constantly translate rumours, because even if most of them are crap, some of them are true aswell. And the people reading it knows that kind of ''information'' must be taken with a pinch of salt. And you don't see their idols being ''affected'' because foreigners are discussing stuff about them in other language(s). So fine, leave the boyfriend talk outside, but things like bullying, please inform.

17. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Oh, snaps, I forgot to post about Mikotti being bullied. ;A; Right. I'm really upset that she was bullied, too. I can't imagine... ugh. I wish I could keep my image of SKE being one big happy family but. Ugh.

I'm with Naomi. I'm done with SKE.

18. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well since the 4 girls were demoted the boyfriend one is obviously more than just a rumor. If Mikoto actually was getting bullied, then she should've got the management to sort it out, not making an ambiguous blog psot about it.

Yay Kanon center of Team E <3 I'm kind of sad that Imade didn't get promoted even though she's 3rd gen, though.

19. xyish

xyish Kenkyuusei

FFFFFFFFFFF NOWEI.

20. hina

hina Member

i'm not ready for this yet either, not even next year