Matsui Sakiko (Sakiko) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. ongziye

ongziye Kenkyuusei

Re: Matsui Sakiko / Team K

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKIPPE!!!
    She arrived in Singapore :D.
    She is so happy when we sing her 'Happy Birthday' at airport. :D but she did not realize we sing to her until the second line. [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

It's still 10th December for another 2 hours in Japan... [hehe]

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday to Sakiko!! ^_____^

4. Keiko

Keiko Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday to Sakiko!! [party]
    She got my attention just a few months ago and she's already top 10 in my rankings <3

I made a mini-banner + last.fm avatar of Sakiko just for her birthday, sort of a "celebration"

5. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

:ome: :ome: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKIPPE <3 :ome: :ome:

6. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I just went to your last.fm & saw them. <3 I love her ALIVE picture, great choice! Haha.

7. Loony

Loony Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Sakippe [party]

8. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

AAAAHHHHH... :drool:
    had to come over here and flip out too..

From Aamin's blog after home from Singapore:
    I want this. Stat.
    (even though I know no3b is taking it over on their album... I think those three would be great too)

9. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

:omfg: Sakiko in Heart Gata is one of my favourite performances of all time so with Aamin in the mix. AHHH. SO GREAT. Thanks so much for the info. *__*

WANT SO MUCH.

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I got all excited, then I realized that Sakiko's been in Heart Gata before. xD It's nice to see her in it again, though. I've always liked her Heart Gata. <3 (The Sumire/Aki/Sakiko performance made me a Sakiko fan. 8D)

11. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Yeah, it would've been great to see her in a unit she hasn't performed before... but at least it's something, right? :3 Plus it's with Aamin! Someone ~*new*~ & ~*fresh*~ y/y?

12. katastr0phical1

^Yesyes.. that was what I was excited about. I want to see Sakiko and Aamin and Suuchan together.

Okay.. so nub question..
    Sakiko is with SOMEDAY.. with Mariko. They're the only two in AKB that are with SOMEDAY, right? I saw a little while back by searching that they were taking forever to add her to the page.. (which its up now) but are they just not doing much with her? :cry:
    Mariko is EVERYWHERE but AKB it seems...

Edit: Dont really want to bring up a bad subject, but I figured here is the place to ask..

13. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Nah, it's okay. Yeah she & Mariko are the only two AKB members in Someday. Unfortunately it doesn't look they're utilizing her much. However, she has been getting more publicity & places to shine, & I think that's because of the power that her agency has, y'know? Hopefully Someday will start using her more.

14. katastr0phical1

This. Very much this.
    I dont like how much Mariko is away from AKB... but I think there's reason for it.. :fear:

Okay, so I am finally getting around to watching Yoyogi.. I am supposed to watch the MajiGak section of Day Two and the beginning of Day THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOHHHHHHMYYYYGOOOODDDDDD!!

/dead.

15. Naomi

It's kind of hard to compare Mariko with Sakiko, because like I've mentioned before, Mariko is way more popular, therefore she's bound to get more work by default. Sakiko's already been in the PENGIN video (though I'm not sure if that was because of Someday or not, because they asked her to be in the video, I think), plus she's getting exposed in other ways, like being in Chance no Junban and MINT, plus playing piano in the Yoyogi concert. I think we just need to give it some more time. :) Maybe since Sakiko's not that popular, her agency's trying to figure out what to do with her, like how best to utilize her skills and whatnot. (A way to utilize her skills would be to give her a blog. :awesome: Well, maybe not, but I want one anyway)

16. katastr0phical1

No I know.. I wasn't really comparing them.. but merely remarking at the power that Someday has for them. Like Mariko being everywhere.. but yeah, I'm fine with her being just in AKB. It's where I found her [hehe]

Yes. Blog. Now-ish would be great.

Oh my god.. I loved the piano at Yoyogi.. actually.. im gonna watch it again before bed.
    ..I had to go adjust my rankings.. I had some other moves to do.. but after that... yeah had to post it.
    And speaking of.. Rina The Robot posted THIS PICTURE in Sakiko's picture thread today.. :inlove: :inlove:

EDIT to keep from Double Post:
    If you haven't already... You should go look at Ami's thread... perhaps.. HERE. Read "it's over"..

17. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Someday has a new layout! Nothing new Sakiko-related. Y'know. Like a blog. Sigh. BUT! It's cuter~ & if you go to the news tab, you can see what shows Sakiko is scheduled to be on! I think. I don't know Japanese but there's times & names of television broadcasts so I'm just putting two & two together. Aha.

18. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

CREDIT TO HAIMARIKO FOR TELLING AAAAAAAAAAAH. SAKIKO'S BIRTHDAY SHOW WAS LAST NIGHT.

BAWLING RN. I'M SO EXCITED. I'VE BEEN AWAITING THIS MOMENT EVER SINCE I HAD THE ~*OSHI MOMENT*~ BACK IN MARCH. I'M SO EXCITED I'M DYING RN. SO HAPPY. I NEED SOMEONE TO UPLOAD THIS. MY LIFE IS LITERALLY (okay so not really) DEPENDING ON OBTAINING THIS LOD.

MY LIIIIIIIIIFE. ;A;

19. Naomi

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. HURRY UP, LOD! :omfg:

20. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

I KNOW RIGHT. I'M SO EXCITED. ;3; LIKE. SUPER SUPER SUPER EXCITED. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO COME. I HAVEN'T WANTED AN LOD THIS BAD, UM, EVER.

:omfg: