1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 - NYC Meetups

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by honeysenpai, Aug 8, 2010.

1. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    planning to go the city saturday and pick up beginner. anyone want to meet me there?

2. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ I ordered my copies from HMV, but I want to run down the city late Saturday afternoon with my suitemates, so I'm 99.9% sure I'll pop by Kinokuniya :)

3. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ Yea you already know I'm gonna end up meeting up with you at kino, still hoping they got TomoCawaii vol3

4. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

so meetup is next month? thats cool with me [rock]
    and as for this saturday, sure why not. i was planning on getting my copy on wednesday if they have it but im up for a small meet up on saturday too. im probably gonna be going there anyway since i got nothing better to do that day

5. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15
    ^
    ^
    yeahhh, we'll be like yo where is everyone. Ill sing kimi no koto ga suki dakara obnoxiously loud while youll be like "WE TROLL YOUUUU" and then people who we are supposed to meet will appear out of nowhere. :D

^
    nah maki, i learned my lesson. dont get it the day it comes out cause it wont be on the shelves (sure you can just ask for them) but they wont give you the bonuses that come with them because they wont have them. [boom] so its actually fine that im getting mine on saturday. but yeah, if my plan does go through and i end up going, see you there. after i plan a time of when im going [sweat]

6. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Hey NY AKB fans~

I'm not from NY, actually Pennsylvania, but I visit NYC often and I love going to Kinokuniya and Book Off (because we don't have anything cool in Philly). If I'm ever in NYC and you guys are meeting up I'd be happy to join. (I traveled to NY for a Johnny's fan meet-up once and it was really fun.) In the meantime, I'll watch this thread and if I'm able to go, I'll post~

Kay

7. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ NO WAY! I'M FROM PA, TOO! That's awesome.

8. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

WOW!!!!! REALLY!!!??? I'm located in the suburbs outside Philadelphia, but I attend university at Temple University. I'm a super senior so I'll be graduating next year.

Kay

9. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15
    Meet me at kinokuniya today if you are free. Probably around 3-4pm. Can't check s48 so who ever is there or not there, see you there :D

10. jaix3u

jaix3u Kenkyuusei

its sunday! o.0

11. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

sorry cant go already made plans for today(to bad too coz i was planning on giving you something i got a while bak, but i guess that can wait till the next meet up)
    i did went yesterday around 3 to pick up a copy of begginer though, i was surprised they only taped the bonus photo on the back. i think i stayed there till like 5 or something reading mangas, eating, watching people skate in the park and checking out all the other stuff they had in ther. o and btw rafaelaboy i didnt see a tomocawaii vol.3 , but if your going you should check too i could have just missed it.

12. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15
    Sss ok, i got my copies of beginner (and one nice professional shave + haircut). [rock] at least I know someone in Florida is gonna be happy. Nd I'm still not sure when exactly this next meetup should happen or what you guys wanna do cause some people refuse to sing at karaoke.@maki And nooooo what were you gonna give me? I tried calling btw.

If you guys want to know, ( but no one will really care), there's
    Lim. Type A - 2
    Lim. Type B - 3
    Reg. Type A - 7
    Reg. Type B - 9
    just to let you know

13. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

oh yea i just saw that missed call this morning. i think that was around the time i was getting ready to go out so i didnt hear my phone ringing. anyways the thing i was gonna give you was this
    [​IMG]
    i got it a while back since tomochins been goin up my rankings again since she got transfered to team k and i was gonna put it up on the new akb48 wall i was planning but i dont think ill be able to fit it in so i thought since you lived out of the city you might not have it and if you wanted you can have it.

and about the meet up, i was actually wondering when its gonna be so i can keep that day free and what we'll be doin this time. im up for pretty much anything and if were gonna do karaoke again im gonna make sure to bring cheat sheets :XD: theres also ice skating in bryant park if you guys want. it could be pretty convenient for us since its right across kino so if we wanna rest or we start getting too cold we can go to kinos cafe and do swag sharing there and watch some akb concert/perf/tv shows if theres not much people there.

14. jaix3u

jaix3u Kenkyuusei

IF it wasn't WINTER i wouldve suggested that we go to all the spots they went to in nyc =x lol BUT alas its winter so maybe save that for when it gets warmer lol

15. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15
    THANKSGIVING IS NEXT WEEK

Next week I have thursday off until the following sunday.

Anyone up for this? Or not up for this?

16. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Koopa will be up in MA, but I'm probably gonna be in NYC on the Saturday after Thanksgiving anyway, so I could probably stop by to at least say hi! and try to find homes for our Chiichan and Yone postcards from the Bijoux photobook, or the lifesized Tomochin poster from ENTAME... >__>

17. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15
    so uhhh, how does christmas break sound? you know, after christmas and when everyone is sober :)

18. jaix3u

jaix3u Kenkyuusei

i dont plan to be sober untill classes start again :p

19. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    missingno15
    Lol alright New Yorkers (and nearby New Jerseymen), I'm on break finally and I have all of next week off. Any one up for some karaoke and some really hot ramen?

20. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately I'm kind of tied down busy this week, but I'm good next week onwards basically :)