[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Re: THE AKB48 thread!

↑ Acchan, Sayaka, Tomochin, Nacchan and Mariko?...

I don't know, people has been graduating Mariko for years, Tomochin was going to graduate after they suffle the teams and that was more than a year ago too...

2. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I would predict tomochin graduating after maybe...2/3 solo singles. Established enough to hold her own.
    There were feelings of sayaka being moved to sdn48 but with DIVA recently I feel that is less likely.
    Nacchan what?! I know she's been around ages but she's really young o_O I don't see her graduating.
    hmm Mariko has been about to graduate for so long but then she is getting older...maybe another year or 2?

Acchan has said that she really loves being in akb48 because she can do so many different things and she doesn't really know what she wants to do with her life afterwards. I don't think she's close to graduating.

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I feel like Tomochin might leave for her solo career, or Mariko might finally graduate. Other than that, I think AKB's pretty streamlined unless some of the original Team K and B members decide to head out since they don't get promotion unless they're in senbatsu.

4. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Acchan & Tomochin? :cry: :(

NO WAY ;__;

But I got a feeling too that Mariko is going to graduate.. soon. :eek:

5. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

thing is, even though they don't get senbatsu and such they probably get more work more easily than otherwise...also less 'creepy' work(like mocchi's handboob pic etc)

6. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm, if we do have graduations they will be later in the year I think, I mean AKB is still on a massive high so it would make no sense to leave the project just yet (especially if you are a popular member who gets alot of work though it) it would be worth waiting at least for most of the year to see what hapens to AKB and get most out of the expereince.

Also there is less pressure for these girls to graduate if they want to do other things compared to groups like MM who are all managed in house, as many of the AKB girls are in mainline agencies who organise other activites for them whislt the stay in AKB meaning they don't have to leave if the, say want to do a bit more acting....

7. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Actually, graduating at the height of popularity can be really good for their careers.
    For the main senbatsu girls anyway. Everyone knows them now and so long as they stay with their current agencies and keep some ties to akb48 they'll easily be very successful AND once akb48 popularity starts to drop, they'll already have the links to move off on their own entirely.(probably still with that agency but with less aki-p related ties)

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't think so many senbatsu members will graduate soon. The group should need some time to make the lesser famous members achieve a bigger leading role before removing five of the main members. It could lead to awful sales for the next singles and a serious drop of populatity of the group... [wonder]

9. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I doubt there's a single member in the group who'd be better off outside of AKB, if we're talking about the amount of work that they get. They hardly ever have to perform in the theater anymore as well :\, so it's not like that's getting in the way of external work all the time.

Graduating a lot of the most popular members is a sure-fire way to end your boom. I'm hoping that only one or at the most two will be going this year.

10. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Honestly I'm more afraid of the " forced " graduations....

11. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^Me too, especially with all of those RS Akimoto wants to push...

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

^^^^I wasn't implying it would be good for the group at all, just good for the girls in question.
    It would indeed effect the boom negatively.

13. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

If we follow mixi, and the 48 is again the number they want (but again, in the 5 years, 48 members is a number more rare than the rule... it became a rule just after the shuffle, but, anyway)...

Nakamura, Chikarina, Chiichan, Nakayan, Wasamin, Mariyannu, Mii, Tomochan and Miyu are the ones under the cut line. =/...
    [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]

But being positive I just hope none is forced to graduate this year.
    :) :) :) :)

14. oddball

oddball Member

But, then you can say that that is one of AKB's strenghts, if a popular member does decide to graduate then, all though the will obviously be missed, there are girls in the group who can fill up an fill in the gap plus becuase they don't rely on 1 single girl to carry the whole group (We had 3 different leads in 2010, OK Uchhi was an exception but still) things can also be covered in the short term if a graduation of a top member happens.

@ Blu-Cherri: Yes I agree that grduating whilst AKB are at the top would best, what I was saying was that I feel that AKB still has potential to grow so leaving early in 2011 may not be such a good option as later in the year!

15. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

That's a point there is no fear to... unless from me... O.O

the fear point is the opposite.

"if a non-popular member is forced to graduate".

[sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Stop sweating, Gobolino-kun, or you will become dehydrated... [hehe] There is little we can do apart from waiting what happens in the end... ;)

17. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, as long as Natsumi is safe, I don't care who gets cut. :D

Well, no, not really.

When they were adding the 9th gen kenkyuusei, I thought one of the reasons they were added was so they could perform more often. If they take out a bunch of unpopular girls and replace them with kenkyuusei, they won't really perform more often (unless if they replace popular members! 8D), so I'm not too worried about it right now.

18. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I just watched a bunch of songs from AX 2010. At the start of 46, Junjoh Shugi, the MARIA girls (47) do this awesome sexy dance. Why didn't I notice this before?

19. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Ahh I really like how they blend their dance into the Junjou intro. ♥
    (Also, rare chance of having the two sexiest AKB members in my opinion, Haachan and Tomoomi, on the same stage XD)

20. GenkiKoala

GenkiKoala Kenkyuusei

At 0:48 the principle? of the school sings part of Heavy Rotation to the coming of age kids then jumps from the stage :fear:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Nk5j2fYjA[/yt]