Single [SINGLE] Not Yet 1st Single - [Shuumatsu Not Yet] 2011/03/16

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by polyrhythm, Jan 21, 2011.

1. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] Not Yet 1st Single - [Shuumatsu Not Yet] 2011/0

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

I'm so excited!! Yuko centering and Yui is in it!! Their promo pics look awesome! Although, I'm not sure I really love their costumes at AX, but I also think they could have been a lot worse too...so it works :XD:

Now I NEED to buy all versions when its released....but how the heck am I supposed to pay for it :^^;:
    Anyways...Yay! I'm so excited!

2. crusher

crusher Kenkyuusei

Oh boy...This is for real!

I have to kiss my wallet goodbye this time.

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

OH MY GOD.

Wait, since when was Yui in Ota Pro? Oh well.

YAY! FINALLY, A UNIT WHERE I LIKE EVERY GIRL!

I've been wanting a Sasshi and Yuko unit, but I didn't think they'd ever get one, especially together~

:omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

4. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

This is gonna be awesome!! They all look so cool in the promo shot.

This means Brouno! finally have some compatition for the most rocky idol unit.... this is gonna be intersting :cute:

5. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

This is super exciting!!!! I'm really interested in this unit~

Now if I can only memorize the members... I only know Yuuko... ;.;

Kay

6. GenkiKoala

GenkiKoala Kenkyuusei

Anybody wanna guess how they will sound musically after the first techno single (keep being techno)? I don't know much about Yui, but I don't think Not Yet has anybody like Takamina or Yukirin who can hold up the group with a voice above idol standards.

Costume looks like too much of a stage unit costume and might remind the public too much of Heavy Rotation.

We got Yuko who can rock out, Sasshi who stays "cool" in songs, Rie who always smiles, and Yui the mystery girl. I'm hoping for a dark song soon.

7. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Yuko can sing, Yui can sing well also. Both of them also dance well. I assume that's why they're center together other than Yui being pushed.

Rie and Sasshii are weaker vocally. Dance-wise they're okay.

I really dont like the frumpy song costumes. Just use the cover costumes damn.

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yui's got a nice voice, although I've never thought that Yuko was a good singer. Same with Rie and Sasshi.

Warota doesn't have anyone that can sing really well, either (that's not in Warota7) and they're doing fine, so I think Not Yet will be okay, too. =P

I'm so excited~! :omg:

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Don't worry about Acchan. She is seriously the face and center of everything and anything AKB. The solo debut is a big probability as well, maybe that's what's in store for her further down the road? Or maybe MINT is becoming an actual unit. My point is that is not like Acchan is some underdog left behind in the popularity tide [hehe]

And for the record, this is isn't the first time a unit is formed without using all of the AKB girls in an agency. Watanabe formed French Kiss yet Nacchi and Shiichan aren't in that, and Matsubara Natsumi and Nonaka Misato aren't in Warota 7 or OgiPro

EDIT: LOL I didn't read a whole page of comments xD I was replying to kopkrazy btw

10. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

Hmm now we knwo why yui is being pushed so hard :hmm:
    Unit looks promising. Yuko, Sasshi, and Rie are all cool in my books.
    I've had limited exposure to Yui except for Ariyoshi so well i can't judge yet.

On a side note kinda worries me that the management company having difficulty finding yuko more small drama roles, or sasshi more comedy variety show appearances. Cause this will definitely interfere with their goals.

11. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

I NEED TO PRE-ORDER ALL THE EDITIONS NOW. RIGHT NOW. I'm so glad Sasshi finally has a unit :^O^:

12. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

now that you guys are talking about it. yeah, all of them suck at singing (other than yui, i dont see how sasshi is that bad either). but if they are going to sing electro/rockish music it should be ok. after all yuko's voice was always quite tolerable (as long as its not nakinagara and ballads and stuff).

they same cant be said for kitarie though D=...

i hope they make something so kitarie doesnt ruin the songs.

13. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

The costumes from the stage perf look like an updated version of Nagisa no cherry's. :rofl:
    Anyway, I shall definitely get this :cute:

14. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

This group MAY rival my love for No3b. Yuko and Kitarie? YES PLEASE. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Sasshi and Yui are good singers. Yuko is okay. Rie... at least she's pretty.

I'm really excited about this unit!!!!!! I hope Yui gets picked up by the agency. That'd be so great for her!

16. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

KitaRie may be weak vocal wise, but she can dance

17. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

I usually ignore these things but ummm... why is everyone saying Kitarie has a weak singing voice? I'm trying to understand why cause Kitarie was one of the few girls whos voice got me back into AKB and i still love it today...i dunno maybe cause she's my no3 that i'm overshadowing something but it just bothered me reading ppls comments about it :/

Anyway...w/e...i'm just still excited about this XD and all 4 girls are perfect, even if Yui is getting pushed alot now and i hope she is sighed with Ohta Pro <3

18. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki

I second that too because her voice got to me in Shibuya AX 2010 and that's how i came to like her. With the four of them, I expect nothing less in the vocals. :)

19. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

excited about this new unit...but :fp: 4 versions of the singles...here comes more saving up... :yikes:

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't think Rie is bad, she just has a limited range (but then so does Yuko). Sasshi is pretty consistent, and Yui is good. I haven't heard enough of her voice to really say she's OMG SUPER CRAZY GOOD. But I've heard other members praise her for her voice, and she took vocal lessons before AKB IIRC so she might just be the strongest singer.

Anyway, who cares? Nobody can sing much in Warota and I'm all over that too (ok, now that they added Wasamin someone can finally sing :hehe: )

EDIT: not wanting to offend anyone hohoho