Matsubara Natsumi (Nattsumi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Matsubara Natsumi / Team A

Found Akutou uploaded here! :omg: It only has Japanese subs, though, but it's better than nothing. :3

2. Jnas

Jnas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  3. Naomi

^ I know, I was so excited! :omg: Although the center seemed to rotate between Misato and Natsumi. xD I hadn't heard the song before watching the performance, so I initially wasn't that excited to see her perform it, but now that I've seen it, I do like it. :3

Here's caps of Natsumi from Akutou:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

She was on for a total of 41 seconds, most of which featured the back of her head. Yes, I counted. :awesome:

4. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

looked for that shonen champion issue, but couldnt find it!

5. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah but it was by far the best 41 seconds of the show by a long way! :lol:

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Second episode Natsumi made a cameo appearance of 3 seconds, her role is really minor in this drama guys.

7. Naomi

She did? :fear: I skimmed through the episode but couldn't find her. xD I saw the back of her head in a preview for the third episode, so maybe we'll see even more of the back of her head! :omg:

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Near the beginning, a news conference is occuring with the police and while it goes on to a few random close ups of unknown characters it suddenly goes to Natsumi then to a few other members(of the show).

9. oddball

oddball Member

Well, any publicity (even a few seconds) is good publicity right? :^^;:

10. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

^ yes yes better than no publicity!

11. Naomi

It is better than nothing at all, but I don't think her being on camera for 10 seconds will get her starring roles in dramas or anything like that. xD I am glad she's doing more acting, though. Since she said she wanted to be an actress in AKB's documentary and she got a role in AKB's upcoming drama, I hope she'll get a role in Majisuka Gakuen 2. If not, I'll cry.

And she was in the third episode and she got to say stuff! She was on camera for about 10 seconds, too. :awesome:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. oddball

oddball Member

It might!...you never know right?....RIGHT? :cry: :lol:

Well I suppose you gotta start somwhere.... glad to see she's getting screen time in Sakura Kara but I can't see her getting a role of any importance in Majisuka as they seem to be bringing back the original cast for it, but you never do know, especially as she got a part in Sakura Kara.....

13. Naomi

Well, like you said, it's definitely a start. I hope she'll be able to get other acting roles. If she ever got a lead or something, I would die. :^O^:

It was mentioned that Majisuka Gakuen 2 would have more girls than the first one, plus it mentioned something about Yabakune, so hopefully Natsumi has a chance to get a part. She had a cameo in the final episode of Majisuka, but her character wasn't from Yabakune, so I dunno. Even if Natsumi won't be in it, I'm still excited for it! (That's saying a lot, because when Majisuka first came out, I was so pissed that Natsumi wasn't in it. :lol:)

---

Ooo! To get some discussion going and since we're talking about dramas - What kind of role would you like to see Natsumi play? I haven't seen much of her acting skills, so I'm not sure what she'd be good at, but I'd love to see her be in a school drama, like Hana Yori Dango (my favorite drama). 8D Or an evil, bitchy villain. 8D But most of all, I want her to be in Majisuka Gakuen 2 and kick someone's ass. :3

14. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Didn't we already have this video? :hehe:

too soon?

--
    I could see this.. I am really hoping a lot of the girls that got little to no part in MG get a bigger part in MG2. Hell.. Aamin had the one scene in the hallway.. come on. Same with others like Natsumi.. I would be fine with a complete non-senbatsu16 MG drama! :D

I could probably go into great detail as far as who I would like to see play each role from MG1..
    New Kabuki, New Team Hormone, New everyone. :drool:

15. Naomi

=O

:hehe:

Me too, although I'm worried that they might not fit in with the story, or it'll be filled with entirely new characters played by other NMB/SKE members. =/

16. oddball

oddball Member

Well she kinda is just playing. female cop No.2 type character in Akutouso can really take much from there, Judging by her character in Sajura Kara they think she can play a mentor/confidant type role so perhpas something like that would suit her in Majisuka, but as you say, she can play the evil bitch quite well also! :fp:

I know that there has been talk of lot more characters in Majisuka 2 but I think that most of these will be filled by SKE girls being Jurina's cronies (perhpas with a smattering of NMB?) so I'm not sure if any AKB members will get any more significant roles....

17. Naomi

Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to hope!

And I saw these posted in Natsumi's thread at JPH!P. They're her positive/negative confession thingies from Idol to Koishitara, plus they're subbed! :omg:

Positive - Aww. :love:
    Negative - DON'T WORRY, NATSUMI! I'LL NEVER REJECT YOU if I had the game! :cute: And she has a point, you know.

18. katastr0phical1

Oh holy crap.. tis why I could never play the game. I couldn't turn any of them down..

(Side note: I havent been following the 1/48 thread in some time.. have these been posted there? This user has a TON of them subbed!)

19. Naomi

I could turn most of 'em down. :B I'd have a hard time turning down my other favorites for Natsumi, though. ;-;

I don't think so... I haven't been following the 1/48 thread, so I'm not sure, but I just "found" the videos today.

20. katastr0phical1

I wonder if we should tell them.. :hehe:

Natsumi's was great.. the next one I watched was Misato's positive. :cute:
    Thanks for the link Nami.

Turns out they have a whole facebook thing going on.. here.