[NEWS] New theatre performance arrangements inc kenkyuusei

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Feb 6, 2011.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

Re: [NEWS] 'Regular' and 'Under' members + New Team Shuffle?

Nacchan was mentioned in 2ch threads, not the article itself, just like Kana and a few others.

The article never mentioned people were going to be fired.

2. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translation, I liked the baseball analogy he used throughout the entire thing, very easy to understand xDD

I don't think we need to worry so much, it'll all sort out by the end. Everything that has happened so far, we managed to get through the changes just fine. This doesn't sound nearly as OMGWTFBBQ as some other announcements, so I wouldn't tear your hair out worrying about this.

We'll see in good time, we'll see.

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you, loveandcoffee...!!! That post not only clarified a bit the issue but it also showed that Tgsk really loves the members (I guess those of you who know him better than me already knew that) and does his best to help them to succeed. The post made me hold him in a better regard...

4. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

One flaw though. Moar wallet rape if if it is not sold separately :awesome:

^Never close the possibility of a facade :hehe:

I just hope that no one wishes to graduate because of the (drastic) change.

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Thanks for the insightful read, loveandcoffee!
    Okay. Bad metaphor here. They haven't 'lost' since the first couple months of AKB's creation. They have have been fairly consistent and, while the rate of their success has differed, there haven't been any pitfalls of popularity that I'm aware of. He should have just said that it's taken a while to get to where they are now.
    I will only believe that effort is a factor in who gets pushed when Sayaka is center in senbatsu and original Team members are shortly behind her.

So... you're thinking of a member-slide system, where (A5 example) Acchan is gone, so Fujie fills in for her, and an RS gets Fujie's spot? I like that more than just an RS getting a front girl spot automatically.

6. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I believe he wasn't referring to group popularity ups and downs but to mistakes, loss of popularity of single members, pushing back scheduled things, things not going like they planned/predicted etc, all this kind of disheartening things that could bring the mood of the members/management down.

7. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

Well this new system only works if media senbatsu (aka the popular busy members) is in regular team.
    If media senbatsu is in under no reason to do that (no regular would be missing so no need to have under).

8. akb48_fanboy

akb48_fanboy Kenkyuusei

i like it that TGSK updated about the lack of team stages, however if he assured that management would further update when they have finalized their plans, it would certainly clear up alot

9. Criss

Criss Member

So still the only important thing to know its the new list of Regulars and Under right? Whitout that there is only more speculation :hmm:

Seriously still think that this could be better with a few words Togasaki post, not all that bla bla bla confusing trash. :hmm: Actually they could do this without a damn anonnunce like that. Like I said before its just a damn replace system of members for theatre performances. :hmm: God.

Oh well in the end this will change a little and we can move on :XD: :XD:

10. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Management doesn't know what they're doing except create confusion by their statement which it made probably to stop rumors from spreading. The Togo post tries to quell the added confusion but mainly adds to it with more blah blah crap!

Let's hope the fallout, when these changes are implemented, won't be as dramatic.

11. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

guys , let's not speculate at the moment,we shall adopt a wait and see approach which is at the yokohama concert in march. we shall comment that afterwards. it is pointless for us to speculate right now as it may bring confusion and chaos.

12. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

I was referring to that article that was briefly floating around claiming that 8 members (including Yuka, Natsumii, Harukyan, and Ucchi) were going to be fired. It turned out to be totally fake.

And to clarify something, there will be an "under" group for EACH team. Not one under group for all the teams.

13. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Did Togasaki write about it?

14. ET920

ET920 Member

If so it is what we all assumed would be: the stages are created for 16 girls, so if now Team A will get 18 (assuming 2 from the 9th generation will join them), two would be subs that would have priority to replace regulars. However, the original said the regular teams would pick from the team plus kenkyuusei, so a kenkyuusei could be regular in Team A if Acchan is moved to under since she is never in the stages.

Which would be the way the idea should be executed, if they were serious about the theater continuing to be their heart.

15. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Acchan would never get moved to unders xD she'd just be replaced by an under all the time.

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Isn't TGSK's post pretty much exactly what I've been saying the whole time? Maybe he should hire me to explain things from now on... :hehe:

I don't think you're really in a position to judge that, though. For example even in 2007 stages sometimes had less than full audiences (eg Tatami Mats writing about how he could lay down on the seats 'cause nobody was there). If AKB48 can't fill its theatre then it can't afford to pay the rent. Not to mention the falling out with Def Star, if that had gone worse AKB48 might have never been able to perform most of its songs ever again. That could've destroyed the group.

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^True, true. Sorry, I guess I glazed over those sort of issues. I guess I just don't like how he phrased it.

18. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Erm, somehow this thread escaped me even though I read about this happening a few days ago, and I'm too lazy to go back and re-read everything that was already said. I read the first post, which seemed to be the most important, but I just have a few questions (mostly I just need clarification on details...):

(1) The 16 member 'Regular Team' will be made up of 16 girls from all the current teams, including Kenkyuusei, right? And these girls will perform regularly at the theater like they used to do in the past. (2) Will this team rotate members? (3) Is this something to give even the girls who are not so popular a chance to be in the spotlight? (4) What about the other 8 remaining girls from each team? Will they will be put in other projects like photoshoots, TV, or dramas to give them work and help promote themselves and AKB?

Again, sorry if these questions have been answered or are not yet finalized. I'll be following this thread from now on...

Kay

19. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

..... As for my thoughts on this whole event...

[​IMG]

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

:fp: :fp: ^

1. NO. 16 members from each team, not 16 total will be on the "regular" teams
    2. Yes. Girls from the under group can move to the regular group and visa versa
    3. Not really. The regular team is the highest rank in the 3 level hierarchy (regular>under>kenkyuusei). It has been made very clear by the blog posts that the regular team is the top rank that girls are to aim for, AKA, the most popular members. The purpose is so there are more than 48 girls in AKB proper, so they can have more theater shows, because the under team will fill in for absent "regular" members who have better things to do
    4. No. Nothing about who gets promoted in TV shows etc. and who doesn't has been changed by this announcement.

Next time read the thread, or at least the OP, k?