(GAME OVER) Mafia VII: EFCI

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 55Cyanides, Feb 2, 2011.

1. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Re: (Day 3) Mafia VII: EFCI

Lol, what kind of Harry Potter have you been reading :XD:

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^ lol ok sorry for my ignorance ;___; XD

now that the teri issue is over, ill go with this. last night i found sada has a firearm. so diva please, roleblock her

3. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

lololol.

I enjoyed reading Aikyi's post :3
    reminiscent of kata's post in mafia 2

well, at least that's over...

4. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

Wow, best 5 minute break EVER!

Captain Kata, please post what your letter says. I don't know if it will help, but ya never know..
    No kidding. For a while (and my family can attest to this) I was :panic: then :wah: then back to :panic:

5. kuumined

kuumined Kenkyuusei

So AT and the vamp penguin are gone now?

6. kuumined

kuumined Kenkyuusei

Ahh. ignore my post up there... kinda just woke up (its 1am at my side...)
    and was not in my right state of mind. The vampire penguin is cute. :D
    and Decreez still wants to get lynched ? D:
    R.I.P AikyiTaizne(whichever side you are on)

7. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

So.. I have a letter.
    Just passing time.
    Waiting for nightfall.
    Yoroshiku.

8. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Loool all of this reminds me of Mafia 2, creepy Kata version. 8DDD

9. kohilist

kohilist Kenkyuusei

:O lol... secret message xD

10. kuumined

kuumined Kenkyuusei

kohi you saw it too?
    i see some hints of SKE48's 1,2,3,4 yoroshiku! :D

11. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

^
    &
    ^
    ^

You know...you two hardly posted any real discussion :/

No opinions, no info to share? :(

12. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: (NIGHT 2) Mafia VII: EFCI

13. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: (Day 3 IS OVER) Mafia VII: EFCI

Day 3​

“...AHH! What the--”

The young man woke up in the shop; apparently he fell asleep, his lower back a little stiff from leaning against the marble table. He noticed someone put a blanket around him. It could be only her. Taking a few seconds to have his vision settled, he looked at the open book.

“...Day 3...”

He looked around even more, noticing the lady shop keep wasn’t here. While he wanted to wait for her, something about this book is compelling him to continue.

“...I’ll hope she understands about this...”

With a simple huff and puff, he continued.

------------

As its body laid cold from the bullet wound, it somehow started to move. It was like watching a baby calf being born; its knees was buckling as it struggled to get up. She threw away the silver item in her hand, not needing it. In due time, it finally got up and the first thing it wanted to do was look at a mirror. Luckily, there was one in the room. It gasped.

“Whatever the case it may be...this is definitely not the look for me...”

It took notice of the dried blood coming from the side of the temples.

“With looks like this, people will mind...They will act to angry from being kind!”

She snapped her fingers, a smoke and flash erupting in front of her. Just like that, her looks changed. She was feeling the beat, creating the flow in her head.. Another snap of her fingers and papers appeared in her hand, with a matching pen. She walked toward the direction of her 1st customer.

“Here here, today’s events is gruesome as I’m sighing...”

She began to disappear into the hallway’s darkness.

“...but now I’m here to help the balance...whatever I’m selling, you buying?”

-----------

She was cleaning her rifle; even though she had not used it yet, she needs to be prepare in case she does. It would be a whole barrel of fun if it decided not to work in her time of need. Ironically, this was one of these times she should have used it.

“Now where is she right no---”

She was wondering where her other was, but all was fine when she heard footsteps entering the room.

“There you are...I was wonderi---”

She never finished, the feel of the saber’s cold steel in her chest interrupting her.

“Sorry!”

The attacker retracted her blade. Beneath her smile, she wonders if she got the right person this time. As she left the room, she said something.

“I hope you’ll spend your last minutes well...”

As the door closed, the victim was on the ground, the white marble ground turning red. She could give up right now. She could let go now and go to eternal peace. Instead, she’s holding onto the last minutes of life, agonizing as it is, just so she can see her face one more time...

-------

The angel has been sweating profusely since last night. Ever since something bit her on the arm, she’s been aching and coughing, things that hinders her doing her duties flawlessly. Even though she got the bleeding to stop, the area around the bite looked gruesome. While it didn’t spread, the sign of rotten skin was there.

“Even for someone like me can get something like this here...”

She sighed. She was given this task from the High Father, not only to keep the balance of this world but also to work together with the ones they have been at war. However, if she can’t even complete her job successfully, what is the point? Surely, He would understand. She gripped her arm.

“Forgive me...this is a decision I make...”

Despite being in a closed roof area, a light was shone upon her as one could hear a chorus. She began to float in the air, her body turning from flesh into something transparent. Before she went back to her home, she said some soothing words to her comrade, hoping she will hear it.

“...despite being from a different place...I commend you for your actions in trying to bring us together...”

She was about to disappear.

“...Now it’s up to you...to put the balance together...”

She disappeared.

-----------

The lady in white gave her patient a long stare, checking her vitals. She have heard stories about this one, which all of her actions was met with caution.

“Well there you have it...”

She began to put her tools in the bag.

“If your HR goes below a certain number...you’ll be fine!”

Without much words, the lady in white went off to another portion of the castle.

----------

4 people where in a room, one listening. Despite having success as of the moment, things grow weary. One hasn’t been doing anything. Even in this day and age, the free rider effect can put a dampener into group dynamics, even perhaps doom the group to failure. For someone of her calibur and experience, she has seen this happened on the battlefield. With deep regret, she came to this conclusion.

“I appreciate you helping us with our plan...”

The person she was addressing stood, not saying a word.

“But I must ask you...how can one unite an island if one can’t even do things to be united with a group?”

The person said no words.

“That is why...”

The High General came up to the person, still staring at her with no words. Immediately, her fist struck her quiet soldier’s gut, her fingers penetrating the skin. With some training under the IDOL PROJECT, she tensed her muscles slightly, causing the soldier to fly through the air, hitting the wall. She was no more as one can see the blue glow from the body disperse into the sky. No one was getting this one.

“BUT MA’AM! HOW CAN WE DO WITH ONLY THR---”

The High General moved her fingers, still damp with fresh blood. Immediately, the dead soldier came from the rubble underneath and flipped in the air, landing next to the questioner.

“I think..we should be fine...”

Despite the soldier’s eyes showing no signs of life, completely white, it was still moving, just like the fingers of the High General. She noticed one was leaving.

“Where are you going?”

“...Taking care of some business...”

----------

“And if you sign here with your name...you’ll get what you need, besides the fame!”

She looked at the person, wondering if the clothes on her was familiar. She signed the name. With the snap of the fingers, she felt a warmth inside of her. It was a good feeling.

“Here you go, ma’am, a new proud owner in this castle with a moat...now you must excuse me, I must leave, because I’m on a ---”

“...if you make one more I’M ON A BOAT reference....”

The seller smiled, nodding her head. She began to disappear into the darkness, stuffing the contract into her pocket.

“Man, maybe I should have asked what’s your problem, what bit her? But then again, whatever! She doesn’t know music, even if it hit her!”

--------

With all of her items ready to be deployed and a proud owner of an intangible, something snapped inside of her . Her neck felt it was on fire and everybody in castle, if they were sleeping, were now waking up. The shop girl was screaming, her words causing quite a concern for everyone.

Despite having technology in this day and age, superstitions were still around. To many, they served as a warning and morals to society. True or not, they know what was need to be done. She has to be eliminated. Because of sheer number of people, it was quick to subdue her. In no time, they were able to restrain her to a chair in one of the rooms. They looked around to see who would do the last duty. One lady stepped up. Everyone nodded her head and left the room.

“What are you waiting for! Do it!!”

The lady approached the subdued person, putting her hand to her forehead, thus beginning a conversation internally.

“Thank you for what??”

The burning in her neck started to rise up.

“What are you talking about! I made sure I gave those items to --”

Instantly, images of the night prior filled in her head, filling the events she couldn’t remember. The burning in her neck began to dwindle down. That night, she had no control over herself.

“So you’re telling me I’m not going to tu--”

Letting go of her free hand, she nodded. She smiled, raising a gun to her head.

“...so..what are you buyi--”

A gunshot interrupted her pitch, the last thing she will ever say. As the splatter of blood drops fell in a rhythmic pattern, her executioner look away. She smiled. They are going to love these items. Somewhere else, a contract dissipated.

-------

Her hand was reaching for the air, as her vision began to be like one of the coming night, pitch black. She felt her life was coming to an end. Despite having living a great life, if she can’t see her one more time...it was all for nought. Like the heavens answering her prayers, a familiar touch grasped at her hand.

“Whaa...noo..no...”

Her significant other made it back in time. Finding the result of the events transpired, she dropped her stuff and immediately came to her aid, putting her head on her lap and clutching her hands. She looked at the wound. She knew it was too late. She put on a smile.

“Hey now...I’ll just get a doctor...and you’ll be fine...”

Her head shook.

“You know I hate liars...”

Weakly, her arm lifted to her lover’s face, wiping a tear.

“...and crybabies...”

Her breathing started to slow down. She was able to calm down.

“Much better....”

For what seems like an eternity, the two were stuck in that position, no words being said, just emotion. The silence was their conversation for a while, until wanted to break it. Before she said it, her lover struck first.

“...I know...I know....”

With the ounce bit of strength, she brought her lover’s head down toward hers. A light, gentle but passionate kiss was exchanged. It was only for a moment or two, something that both wish was forever. It was broken. Looking into her eyes, she smiled. Reluctantly, she smiled back. The grip in her hand was now non-existent, falling to the ground. Like her hand, her life was now non-existent. A smile was forever etched into her face.

People had a name for this historic time. They called it: “The day the Heavens Wept and Hell Bawled”. Also, this was also the day when the war was now between the people who have decided on their side. Some say that not only in the castle but those living in the Island of Idol heard this shout. According to legend, like Lyrics 48, the famous saying was born from this moment.

“...Issenchi...chikaku ni iketara....kimochi...gatsutawaru ka na..ka na...”
    (If I can come 1 centimeter closer...I wonder if this feeling will be conveyed)

Despite doing her best, the tears couldn’t stop flowing.

“...Bimyoo...na kyori no...bokutachi...wa....”
    (A delicate distance between us)

It started to rain.

“...Garasu...no....”
    (Glass of or ___or glass)

She kissed her one last time.

“...I love you...”

She looked at her lover’s rifle next to her. What is she to do. What is she...to do...

----------

Result:

AikyiTaizne is eliminated. Was Yokoyama Rurika, The Shopkeep of Leo's Items from the Idoling Republic. Undecided in Alliance.
    Gobolino is eliminated.
    Tyzer is eliminated. Was Tonooka Erika, The Gemini Angel stationed in the Idoling Republic. Idol-Aligned.
    sada is eliminated. Was Sasaki Ayaka, Airman 1st Class of the Gemini Air Force from Momoiro Clover Federation. Idol-Aligned.

20 players are left

14. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: Mafia VII: EFCI (NIGHT ONE)

15. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: (NIGHT 3 STARTS) Mafia VII: EFCI

Night 3

The moon was starting to show its form over the antiquities shop, the young man taking a deep breath before he read the events that transpired on that night. The snowball was rolling down the hill of the fates, increasing in size and speed. There was no sign of stopping and has its goal set for the destination.

A tear dropped from the young man’s eyes, hitting the old paper. As it may be soon that this book coming to the end, it was not the reason why he was crying. It was this events of the previous night. He might be wise to save these tears until the end. He’s going to need it.

------------
    A chained lady was in her room, sitting in the middle of the cold and dank room. She already accepted the futility of her fate. Judging from the look of things, she didn’t need her skills to tell her what would be the future: DOOM.

She heard a faint sound of whispers. Before she could wonder what that could be, she immediately head for the door, walking toward her new orders. Coming from the shadows of her old room was another, a wry grin on her face.

“...the boss doesn’t have anything to worry about...go my slave!”

------------

Three people were in another room. Two were working in the same field, but had entirely different duties. The only thing they shared was the fact they helped people. One was taking vitals and asking health questions. The other didn’t say a word.

“Do you eat donuts?”

“....”

“Do you exercise?”

“.....”

“On a daily basis, how much you eat fruits and vegetables?”

“....”

The lady in white filled in the answers in her charts, as she sighed. She was done but looking at the results, she needed to take extra precaution.

“Looking at this...I’m going to have to stay with you for the whole night.”

“.....”

“That’s good! It should be only for the night!”

In the same room, another lady was sitting in her chair, dumbfounded about today’s events. Another session was not going to happen; girl with the glasses denied from her seeing her patient. She kept blocking. That’s three days in a row now where her abilities has not been successful. At least she was satisfied that sisterly relationships are still holding strong.

Despite being in the same room, the two didn’t even know their presence. Only the third one did, continuing to speak without words.

-----------

2 people were in another room. They were discussing plans.

“Ma’am! What are your orders!”

“...I want answers...from her...”

The subordinate on her knee completely understood what the High General meant. She nodded her head.

“But leave her alive for now...”

“Understood. What about the other?”

The High General moved her fingers slightly.

“It is already in place. Don’t forget about your other duty...”

Without much being said, the subordinate left the room, bringing her tools with her. She will talk. Oh, she better talk. The High General sighed as she walked around. She took off her stylish uniform and donned some civilian clothes. She put on her best smile, no one going to find out. She disappeared for the rest of the night.

----------

It was not long when she found her. Her target was standing alone, watching the moon rise, feeling the energy. Without much of a sound, she attacked her from behind and subdued her to the chair, bound in ropes. She opened her bag, full of tools.

“Now, I’m going to ask questions...”

The bound lady was in shock. She thought they were comrades.

“And you are going to answer them...whether you like it or not...”

She tried struggling. She needs to perform her duty.

“Well never mind. I’m going to like it either way...”

---------

Staring outside the window, the lady was looking out for her oldest sister, drunk as she may be.

“Hey...sis...*hiccup*...thanks for everything...”

She nodded her head, adjusting the flower. She knew now how it felt to be like her older sister, protecting those who needed it. As her oldest stumbled to find her target, she followed suit. They finally stopped.

“There...*hiccup*...you are...”

She said, grabbing her target by the shoulder. Her visions was blurry, couldn’t determine that this wasn’t her real target. But hey, she didn’t know that.

“...What to...do with you now...*hiccup*...”

--------

“So this is where she disappeared...”

In this dark room, she could smell the tall-tale sign of heaven. Despite leaving to the skies above, her original form intact, she left the physical form here. She picked it up with one hand, exerting no signs of stress.

“...and even the outside worlds were trying to help...”

Shaking her head, a blue glow from her emanated right arm; a light blue girl started to shine from this shell of a body before it dispersed into the arm. With that, the shell disappeared, the lady breathed out in strength.

“...It’s almost time...”

---------

“Lady!”

She turned around, to see her subordinate, look of disbelief shown on her face.

“Mission was aborted! A girl with a flower was protecting her. Couldn't do it!!”

“I see...well...you still have your other mission right...?”

The lady breathed a sigh of relief, thinking she would be scolded for her failed mission. She then noticed her boss was leaving, a sword in hand.

“Where are you going?”

“...trying out something...”

She left the room, leaving her subordinate to herself. It was the last time she’d ever saw her.

---------

“DO RI ME FA SOL LA TI DO!!!!!!”

She was practicing her scales in her dressing room, ready to give another successful performance. As she started to see the popularity increase in this castle, it will be unfortunate she not perform tonight. Someone entered her room. She turned around.

“....I see...”

Growing up, she had the ability to look at someone and tell the intentions of someone. Looking at this person, she could feel what’s going to happen. The lady walked up closely to the diva.

“I’m a real big fan...and well...”

She had trouble saying the words out of her mouth. Much to her surprise, she felt a warm hand on her shoulder, a smile on the diva’s face.

“...I’ve been given orders for this one...”

The diva nodded her head. She turned back to the mirror, finishing up her make up. She turned around back to her last fan.

“If I may...”

Her attacker nodded her head. The Book of Studio 48 had document this moment in historic fashion. They called it the “Fall of the Cherry Blossoms”, stating that it has marked the birth of the famous saying. It was said to be the diva’s last words.

“Haru no soyokaze ga....doko kara ka fuki...”

The diva was splendid as she sang.

“Kayoi nareta michi...”

A single tear of joy came down from her face, as she reached the ending in both her life and her song.

“Irodori...wo...kigaeru...”

The diva took a single breath, as she nodded her head with a smile. The reluctant person raised her gun, taking a few moments. She said to the diva.

“...it in indeed...”

The diva looked up.

“...the colors are changing...”

She nodded her head, closing her eyes. A gunshot rang out. The door closed. The spotlight’s off. For this diva, forever.

--------

She walked into the room of her subordinate, who quickly acknowledge her.

“Ma’am! What can I do for you? I was about to perform my mission...”

She gently shook her head, walking up to her subordinate. Within distance, she flicked her arm. In just a split second, one could hear a click, a flash of metal, and another click. To the subordinate, nothing happened. She didn’t even feel a thing until something erupted from her chest. Blood.

“...why....”

She asked, clutching her fatal wound as she sat back into a chair. Her breathing started to slow down and felt like a chore.

“...I think you know why....”

Her attacker walked away, as she felt the aura of the sword she had. It was getting hungry. It wants more. Even if she couldn’t hide anymore, she needs to feed it. From the room, one could hear laughter.

“...being killed...by your...mission...”

She would laugh even more. If she could. Her voice was no more. Her breathing was no more. Her heart was no more. She was truly indeed, no more.

-------

She had many options available to her. Picking up the rifle, she only picked one. It was the only one for her. It was the right one. It was what her lover would pick. She was known to be a cute and sweet girl by many. However, since that night, she changed. She used to see pink. Now she can only see red.

“...watch over me, darling...”

With that being said, she walked in the castle. She saw someone move. Who is she? What is she doing here? What is her goal?

“...I don’t care...”

Only one thing was in her mind: justice. She fired her gun, as two sounds followed. Sound of a groan. Sound of a body hitting the ground. No one has seen it coming. A third sound followed: a tiara hitting the ground.
    -----------

The young man’s eyes started to get real heavy. Perhaps it was from shedding tears. Perhaps it was because he stood up for a number of hours he couldn’t calculate. From then and there, he decided to take a nap. Hopefully, he’ll wake up in time for the lady to come back.

With a yawn, he put his head on the table, feeling the warmth. He closed his eyes. He didn’t open them for at least 24 hours.

Result:

polyrhythm is eliminated. Was Masuda Yuka. The Leo Diva from Territory B of the AKB48 Nation. Idol-Aligned
    RocketStarLauncher is eliminated. Was Mitsui Aika. Spy of the Capricorn Group from the Morning Musume Sovereigty. Destined Idol-Aligned
    kuumined is eliminated. Was Kazumi Urano. The Princess Zombie of the Libra. Forgotten Idol-Aligned

NIGHT 4 IS OVER. EPIC WRITE UP in 2-4 HOURS​

17 players left

16. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: (NIGHT 4 STARTS) Mafia VII: EFCI

Night 4​

In the shop, things started to increase. What was one became two. What was two became four. What was four became eight. And so on. For the young man, it was the amount of silent tears that formed from his bloodshot eyes, streaming down before soaking the pages. For the young lady, it was the amount of time watching her loyal customer engage in this book. He didn’t she was there or when she came in.

He wiped his eyes as he began to get closer and closer to the truth. With only 17 people left and no real clear direction or guide as to who will be the winner, this has been certainly quite the experience...reader or soldier alike. According to historians, this night was know as the night when “TWO DEVILS COLLIDED”.

-------
    She was going through her charts, making she was ready to check up on her 2 patients for the night. Unfortunately for her, the patients will have to wait.

“Ok...a thermometer...got it...and a---”

Someone knock on her door, as she opened it. She looked at the person, confused.

“...hmm...I believe I don’t have an appointment with you...”

“Oh no you don’t...but I do with you!”

Immediately, the visitor grabbed her by the collar, her white hat falling to the floor. Pinning her against the wall, she slapped metal on her wrists, a click could be her. She was bound.

“And stay put!”

She pushed her target to the chair, trying to contact somebody at the other end of her cell-phone. The reception was horrible.

“E-e-e-e-xcuse me. Let me go! I have patie---”

“No, you shut your mouth. I’m pretty sure someone like you has some money attach to you.”

Trying to move around in the room, her phone wouldn’t work. She sighed.

“Well, I guess you’re going to be with me for a while...”

“B-b-b-b-b-ut my patie---”

“AND YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING, UNLESS I SAY SO!”

The two were in the room for the entire night, silence amongst the two.

“...AND NONE OF THAT CUTE STUFF WITH ME!!”

In the same room, a girl with a flower was watching. She clicked her tongue. She’s not going to be imitating anyone tonight.

“...nuts...”

--------

*hiccup*

A lone lady was walking in the hall of the castle, her vision milky and stumbling around. She was drinking. Again. She didn’t even realize that her sister wasn’t with her. Oh well. She heard some conversation in one of the room, and she kicked down the door. As expected, the two were startled.

“WELL I’LL BE!!!”

The lady with the clipboard jumped out her chair. It was the first time in a long time she was able to hold a session. She’ll be damned if this person will change things.

“No no no no...out out out!!!!”

The drunken one nodded her head, with a smile.

*hiccup*

“What...evaa...you sayy....docktaaa!!”

She stumbled out the room, closing the door behind her. She stood outside the door, looking around left and right. She was smiling.

“...ok ok...sorry about that. So how does that make you feel?”

She was asking her patience, sitting across from her, arms folded around her chest. Huffing and puffing.

“...I...MadddddDDDDDeeeee...aAAaaaa...miiiIIIIIIsssstaaaaKkkeee....”

-------

“Where is she now...?”

The girl with glasses was walking around the halls. She was trying to follow the smell of alcohol as a sort of trail. Her sister drinks. A lot. Her duty was very vital, as it upheld the sanctity of family. However, it was an ironic night for her. The person who needed her duty was...herself.

“...Sis are you there??”

She couldn’t hear the footsteps approaching behind her until it was too late. The only sound she heard was one, the sound of her body hitting the ground. Even though her glasses fell, she could see a red liquid growing bigger from beneath her. Then she began to feel something hot in her chest. Though it was a small hole, the pain was gigantic. That’s what a bullet can do. Her body was being turned over. A blurry figure was in front of her.

“...OhhhhHhhhh...”

It said, before walking away. The body was on the ground for a while; many would try to seek for help. Not her. Instead, she spent the time reflecting her time here. As the middle, she would leave first. Hopefully, she’ll be the last to leave as well. A smile came across her face. These 4 nights...they were one family. These 4 nights, they were able to relive the happiness of the past. These 4 nights, they were each other’s light in this dark time.

Her hand banged against the floor, the sound echoing. Her strength escaped her, like her last breath. She was able to say one thing.

“...All good things...must come to an...”

She never finished it. It was her end.

-----------

The door was kicked down, startling the person in there. Her eyes were wide, before narrowing her stare with extreme hate.

“NOT YOU AGAIN!!”

The visitor grabbed her arm, and shoved her into the chair, bounding her with ropes. There was more questions that needed to be answered. That was her excuse at least.

-----------

A lone soul was in her room, saying a few incantations to complete the spell. It was never completed however, as someone appeared in front of her out of nowhere. The surprised shocked her.

“What the...”

She stared at her visitor, noticing its lifeless eyes. Despite having a human body, it didn’t act like one. It was more of a puppet, she thought. The puppet had a pipe in her hands. She saw it raised. She saw the pipe come crashing down on her. She didn’t see the floor as she hit it. It was instantaneous, just like the puppet. In a mere blink of the eye, it disappeared, going back to its 2nd duty.

Tonight and for the rest of the nights, nobody is going to get dream controlled.

-----------

A sniper shot rang out, the scene of two people staring each other down. One had a look of despair and rage on her face. The other had a look of surprise but also joy on her face.

“...Die...die....dieeee!!!!”

Her voice matched with her heavy and fast breathing. She had only one duty. Get revenge. Her victim looked at the bullet wound. She touched it, seeing the blood on her finger tips. She started to feel the pain. A feel of euphoria rushed over her.

“...So this is how it is meant to feel...to know that that my fate is going to seal...”

She feel to her knees, chuckling to the beat in her head. She heard the castle’s bells.

“...The sound I hear...it must be the bell. I guess that’s my sign...time to go back to...Hell....”

As her body breathe it’s last breath, her spirit escaped from her body. It floated in the air, dancing in circles around her body. It spoke to her.

“...I hope you complete your goal...find the peace in your heart...”

“Even though you may believe it’s the end..it’s actually indeed..the start...”

With those words, the spirit went past through the ground. Back to her home. Hopefully, the balance will be restored.

“......”

She reloaded another bullet into the rifle. Who’s next. Who. Is. Next.

---------

The sword. It’s asking for more blood. More bodies. More. More. MORE!

“Oh you will get more...”

She approached one. Without a word, she rushed in and cut her down in a single swipe. It fell to the ground in the same fashion. Not a single word. She cleaned her sword, kicking down the door. In the room was one. She seem to expect her. Spending no time, she rushed at the person, swinging her sword.

“...amateur...”

She said as she was dodging the attacks with ease until she grew bored with it. With a simple hand motion, she grabbed her hand, stopping the attacks. She pinned her against the wall, their faces with very little space in between.

“You decide to show up now...”

“You must be gone...”

She was struggling to get a leverage on her. It is was no avail.

“...No...those who are associated must be gone...”

In a swift move, her sword was gone and was know looking at it, pointed towards her.

“Come with us. We can unite! The Island needs to be united!!”

“HMMPH! The Island doesn’t need it. It doesn’t need it at all!!”

She lowered her sword down, confusion on her face.

“Doesn’t need what? What are you talking about?”

Her attacker looked at her with disdain.

“You don’t..even know. You are one of the fortunate ones isn’t you?”

A silence formed between the two. It was broken when the General threw her sword, stabbing it into the ground.

“...be gone...”

She picked up her sword, sheathing it.

“You cannot kill me with weak skills like that...”

She heard the sounds of running footsteps, her attacker disappearing.

“...Maybe one day you will understand when I complete my goal...”

---------

The lady of the castle took a deep breath, as another bluish glow entered her body. Getting more and more power, she was beginning to get her original strength back. Back like in the old days.

“...The end is near...”

The moon began to disappear. The dawn began to show its form. Just like the book, the same was happening in reality.

This was the end all right. The end of Night 4.
    ----------

Result:

ckd is eliminated. Was Nakaya Sayaka, Main Voice Actress of the Famous Anime, Libra, from Territory A of the AKB48 Nation. Idol-Aligned
    masashi is eliminated. Was Katou Sayaka, The Succubus of the Leo, Forgotten-Idol Aligned
    phantom is eliminated. Was Shizuka Oya, Capricorn Demon stationed in Territory A of the AKB48 Nation. Idol-Aligned
    Hayami Akari is eliminated. The Pisces General from Momoiro Clover Federation, Destined-Idol Aligned

14 players left. Sending PMs. Day 5 Starting soon

17. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: (NIGHT 2) Mafia VII: EFCI

18. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Re: (NIGHT 4 STARTS) Mafia VII: EFCI

^ So we have Territory A, Area K and..... Zone B ? :hehe:
    Alright, that's just a joke.

Anyway, you guys REALLY have to lynch me. I just received a character story for mine, it says something about my ability that can be used to prevent something worst from happening. So yeah, I'll leave it there. I can "un-f**k" this thing. LYNCH ME.

Vote: Decreez

Leaving it there coz I need to go to school. I am not a bomb, so stop being a coward and vote. With that, ciao [whew]

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Re: (DAY 5 Starts) Mafia VII: EFCI

even at this point of the game, i have no fucking idea of what is going on. to the point that i dont even feel motivated to keep playing...

i dunno, ill try to make something out of the writeup later..

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Re: (DAY 5 Starts) Mafia VII: EFCI

This game is really confusing. Is there even a "mafia" in this game? Or just alliances...

we have idol-aligned, which I have always figured is town...

now we have "destined idol" and "forgotten idol". It seems as if factions represent mafia...I think. we have had 2 forgotten idols die, and one destined...and what the heck was gobolino? The woman in the shop? :p

If I go with that theory, and assume there were 4 members per mafia, and assume gobo was one of em, that means we have 4 mafia left (2 from each faction) and the serial killer. But you have to make a few assumptions for this to be right, and so far GM has been throwing mega-curveballs. So who knows?

Any investigators out there who can help us out?