(GAME OVER) Mafia VII: EFCI

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 55Cyanides, Feb 2, 2011.

1. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Re: (DAY 5 Starts) Mafia VII: EFCI

Assuming the Godfather will do the kill :fp: sorry I forgot about that

2. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Yeah, in game 1 the godfather was night killed because he was roleblocked, so that should work. Anyway, if we have two godfathers in our hands, we don't have much of a choice anyway.

3. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Not necessarily, because if he IS a godfather, then you'd get idol-aligned for him anyway, right?
    And isn't there one investigative role where the result only has a 50/50 chance of being right? (Or maybe I'm just confused since it's now 1:30 am x__x) Because if so, then kohilist isn't necessarily a bad guy.

4. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

^Right :fp: ..

Anyways so I pm'd Cy yesterday if I could rollover my day ability for today since Day 4 was skipped and I used my investigation pills during night 3 and he said I could so I can investigate today just so y'all know. If you want to investigate anyone today then just tell me ( but then we have to wait for Cy to reply and all that).

5. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

So if Kanki is with max, we would only need to take out kanki before I can roleblock him right?
    Something about this really doesn't feel right though. I'm debating if I should share some info I got during the first night. Not sure if it will be of any use if flaggy is the other godfather though.

Or maybe, If ra-nyan get to use her investigation ability today, would you investigate flaggy and check his role-title..? Perhaps in that way I wont come of as crazy. XD

6. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Night 4 Death results:
    Hayami Akari is eliminated. The Pisces General from Momoiro Clover Federation, Destined-Idol Aligned

Isn't kohi the only momoclo member left?

7. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Well you have nothing to lose if you share it. And I doubt flaggy is the other godfather, assuming there are two mafias, since he's the High General and the High General herself has a "boss."

8. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

kohi is "Performer of the Twins Troupe from Momoiro Clover Federation" so that's not him twilight if that's what you mean.

Share it first then we can all talk about whether we should still investigate Flaggy or not since my investigative ability is almost up and I don't wanna waste it at this point.

9. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, I was thinking of that. Never mind then.

10. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Sure. I'm gonna drop the bomb then.
    I'm your interrogator, I would have told you already but you all seemed to be so sure about us being mafia. <__< My skill investigates and roleblocks at the same time, easy right.
    So I'll give you a resume of what have been happening..

When we first started playing we were giving a goal and a night. Which we have been using.
    Soon RSL contacted us, giving us a list of the mafia members. We didn't believe him at first, because well, he had the power to kill, it would be way too easy for us if it was true.. and if he was our spy would that mean they had a spy among us as well?

Luckily I soon figured out that kanki (who had been trying to manipulate us x__x) was the vampire and also a spy from the others. So I spent the following nights interrigating her so she wouldn't bite, as flaggy tried taking down the members.

But when I did that, and not to mention when RSL died, I guess max also figured kanki was telling the truth. Which is why he is desperately trying to take us down now, since he can't take down flaggy himself.

I've been thinking about a way to tell you guys this, since you guys think that the Destined-Aligned people are mafia, but heck, I'm taking the chance. Because I soon realized that the hard part about this game would be when we were at this point, having you guys choosing who you think is the real mafia. <___<

I'm gonna give you flaggy's info, followed by kanki's info.
    flaggy:
    Your Character::
    Fonchi of Idoling, the Idol of Peace and Quiet

Your Title:
    Colonel of the Centaur Squad from the Idoling Republic

Your Alignment:
    Destined-Aligned

Your Role:
    The Leader of the Council
    kanki:
    Your Character::
    Koharu Kusumi, the Idol of Miracles

Your Title:
    The Vampire of the Cancer

Your Alignment:
    Forgotten Idol-Aligned

Your Role:
    SPY for the Chamber of the Forgotten

I'll leave this is your hands now. My job is done. :/

11. flagator21

flagator21 Member

What issa says is true. I guess it's time to reveal everything.

I just want to add that Max/Kanki, AKA the Chamber of the Forgotten, are the true mafia. Their mission is to destroy all other factions, including our Council of the Destined and the Idol-Alliance. The destined had to remain anonymous to hide our identites from the forgotten... and, well, issa explained the events up until now.

Here is the complete background story on the council:
    Fonchi is one the most famous colonels of the Idoling Republic. Despite being born from a foreign land, with her hard work and determination, she's able to rise through the ranks of the Republic.
    Known for her strategy and her ability to perform under the most immense of pressure, it's no surprise she's a Colonel for one of the most prestigious battle squads in history.

With the occurrence of recent events, she sees an opportunity to end the state of her country...no, the entire continent. She doesn't trust the administration of her country; it's been many years the country she loves has been at war and has seen what the politicians have done...or haven't done in this case. She believes that her beloved General of the Leo, Endo Mai, was taking the step toward the right direction...a bright future. Now that she's gone, it's her belief that she needs to finish what was started.

Sending out a decoded message to people from various countries, she was able to get enough members to join in her quest to end the period of the War of the Idols. With this, she created a group dedicated to the unification of the country: the COUNCIL OF THE DESTINED. However, she will have to perform her last miserable act. To create a single unified country, an idea that is of radical and new thought, it can only succeed if those who are attached to the old idea are eliminated.

She puts her favorite flower on her right ear, the RED ROSE, a symbol that her and the other members of the council shall recognize. Hopefully, this will be the symbol of the future country...united once and for all..under the heavens.

In short, the council was formed to finish the work that the slain leaders of each idol nation began before they were murdered, and to eliminate those that oppose that goal; the chamber of the forgotten.

With that said.

Vote: MaxtheMan

12. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

Alright, I shall for once not just talk about lynching me and help you all out a bit.

This is what I have.
    Factions: Destined-Idol, Forgotten-Idol, Idol-Aligned, Undecided in Alliance

Destined and Forgotten are the so-called two power factions. They are battling each other for supreme reign. While Idol-Aligned is like the townie in between and Undecided in Alliance people are like the individuals.
    So yeah, Destined wants Forgotten to be destroyed and vice versa. Both of them are trying to get the others on their side (more people, more abilities, more votes, get it ?).

Just another advice, check out those Undecided in Alliance victims. There's a clue hidden in the write-up somewhere. And that's it.

As usual, you can believe me, you can ignore me. That's all I can do for now until....
    Well, you all know what to do if you want to know more. Just say that I've been trying to make the game easier for you guys.

13. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i cant compute any of this.

14. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

I get the feeling once we're done with both Forgotten and Destined idols that creepy castle lady who's been building up power will pull a Kraken over us :hmm:

Is that your job Creez? To save us from her? :awesome:

15. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

I can't believe you guys are actually listening to these girls =\ YES, I am the vampire.

HOWEVER, my original goal was to infiltrate the mafia. I succeeded in night 1. Why would I need to infiltrate the mafia? To eventually take out the high general who is NOT siding with the town. Don't you guys remembering the crumpling of the rose?

RSL is Naomi's attacker, RSL is also paired with these guys.

You guys think Flag isn't the godfather, but she is. I'm not sure why it said she had a "higher" boss, but she doesn't. I am not a vampire who can kill either. I was trying to get some of you guys to see that from day one, that I'm NOT out to kill people. My ability is "tasty" and what I get to do is target someone and see what they're doing for the night and RB them I want (I get the choice). I've only successfully used it on AT, so I knew he was trying to give items to people. HE is the one who specifically gave Max the sword. I let it through. It didn't give any description so I didn't know what the items did. However, I knew AT was town because I already knew who the real mafia were. My only problem is, with people talking the following day I was a bit worried I had done some damage, I didnt read up on mafia game vampires...but the stuff on vampires everyone posted is not in the description of what I actually do. I couldn't come out and say it for two reasons. 1.) I was trying to blend in with the mafia 2.) You guys already think I'm bad and thus would have lynched me then and there instead of letting me help everyone =\

Next, they're called "DESTINED-aligned" do you guys actually think they want the rest of us around?

When I finally managed to infiltrate my way in. Cy sent me a PM.

Oh and as you can see, Gobo was with this group. Gobo was actually mod-killed (hence why his name was only there) and later he is used as a puppet to kill and be a shield for Flag. Who is the only godfather of those destined-idols.

Flagator21

issa

These people are NOT on our side. I would have brought this up earlier, but I was trying to blend in with the mafia to get information (durr). I'm not sure how I was found out, but I was :(

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! If you have something you guys want me to do, again, just ask :(

16. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

new we have all the mafia members revealed right?

i dont believe in any of them. i say we kill them all.

One Lynch, One nyan kill, One Day Vigilante Kill. the other can just be roleblocked and thats it.

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Not buying any of this either. The two Mafias fighting for survival.

18. kohilist

kohilist Kenkyuusei

oh wow wtf... :O

19. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

because you were obvious... we knew from the start. x:
    i noticed you were the vampire from the first night, and the vampire on our side? really? lol.
    and those quotes are def messed up.
    we never really told you the truth in those PMs anyway, dear. XD

I can't believe you were trying to act innocent with us even though the third night totally shows I used my ability on you though. XD

here's the list:
    Destined-aligned: flagator21, issa, gobolino, RSL (spy)
    Forgotten-idol aligned: Max, kanki (spy), Masashi, Kuumin

20. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

why isnt max dead then.

in this writeup you can see how his character dies but he is still posting.