1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DRAMA] Sakura kara no Tegami (2/26~3/6)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jan 12, 2011.

1. RTBandGeek4ever

RTBandGeek4ever Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have a clue what model Docomo phone they used in the Sakura kara no Tegami Drama? I might consider getting it as a new phone! :D

2. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

I guess product placement really does work. ;)

3. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

This is one of them but it's quiet expensive.
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/docomo-SH-03A-ピンク/dp/B002ANZWL2/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1299726037&sr=1-12

4. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

So i've just watched the subbed episode one and i'm pretty disappointed in the personalities of the characters...especially itano's group :fp:

5. oddball

oddball Member

Finally caught up to watching the end of this drama and I must say I kinda enjoyed it, they did a pretty good job with the time they were given but I would still liked to of seen longer episodes, even 1 episode each of an hour long would of been better than the formula they used but I felt they did well with the time given to them.

The stories themselves were for the most part strong and it was nice to see AKB at least touch on a few dificult issues like self-harm and teenage pregancy but at some points this made things harder for the story....

My main gripe is Yuki's stroty line which to me had the most going for it (though Acchan's was good also) but this kinda had the adverse effect of me wanting to go into this story more, not only for Yukirins insercurties but also over Rie's (BTW I now love YukiRie as a pairing <3 )

still as I said a nice little drama which leads into the main event of Majisuka 2..... [rock]

6. sheldonau

sheldonau Kenkyuusei

7. bear107

bear107 Kenkyuusei

^ so, where are the subs? (I only downloaded 15 and 16, and got nothing)

I'll just wait for Sub48 :)

8. sheldonau

sheldonau Kenkyuusei

sooooo sorry >< i've uploaded the wrong files... let me uploaded them again :(

9. flagator21

flagator21 Member

10. darksaga

darksaga Kenkyuusei

I just finished watching this ...
    I think the drama is very nice ... thanks for uploading this ...

11. warevereaper

warevereaper Kenkyuusei

This dorama inspired us to be a better person and be respectful..
    it's my opinion though..
    Hahaha..

Hey, maybe I know the "maeda's father or the teacher", isn't he also the actor of Hana Kimi(Korean Ver.)??

12. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Yeah he was also the Doctor in the Original Japanese Hana Kimi series. You usually find a lot of actors that appear in Idol Drama's tend to always work with each other on similar shows. If you look at the Yui Aragaki's new Drama Zenkai Girl... half of the Cast is Code Blue members and the other half is Q10 members.

I liked Yukirin and Kitaries story the best, or maybe it's because I always find the quiet characters more interesting than say Tomochin's group. Even if that did have it's funny moments.

Still trying to find Japanese subs for it.. if anyone can help me out :)

13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Where can i watch this with english subtitles ? I checked the links but they don't work [wonder]