1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT OKAY
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING HERE OMG

2. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Young Sunday Visual Web will feature Renacchi and Haruu next week. "AKB Next Girls" :)

Preview:
    [​IMG]

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Renacchi? Lolwut

4. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

The fan blog this was posted on said Hitomin's returned as a 12th gen?

If this is true...ugh. She's not going to be any better a performer than she was before. >____>

Attached Files:

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Oh no. She was terrible

6. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    NO
    THANK
    YOU.

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

She was a horrible performer, so... yeah, no thank you. :|

8. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Even though I'm not a KKS fan

PLEASE DON'T BRING HER BACK!!!

9. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    SEE, MANAGEMENT?

EVEN THE NON-FANS ARE OPPOSED TO THIS.

DON'T DO IT. [puke]

10. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    These posts make me lol :XD: I haven't bothered with RS since being traumatised by their B4, are there any like youtube clips or something of this girl?

11. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

You guys, I'm so into Kenkyuusei now, I love them <3
    Thanks to dozens of LODs, we really get to see how awesome they are and jfc there are many so many girls to love in that team. We all know that it's not that easy to be a Kenkyuusei fan with the cuts (Akki, Yuririn, whyyy ;__;) so I'm very happy that the 9th generation got promoted (besides Ranran is my #4 ). Now I just hope that my favourites from 10th and 11th gen will make it later or it will make me a very sad pony.
    Anyway, my current favorite 11th girls are Naucchi, Nattsun, Wakanyan and Ricchan, they're really good singers and dancers and so cute, I wanna hug them :cute: I've just watched Nattsun's birthday LOD and it was PERFECT. Well, except for the sound problem in yokaze no shiwaza :fp:

So that's where all these bikinis pics were from... I'm looking forward to that Nemousu SP :awesome:

12. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    ^ FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAH [rock]
    THIS WHOLE POST.
    FUCK YEAH.

Nattsun's birthday was indeed really amazing. ;_;
    I mean, the performance itself was awesome, AND THERE WERE SO MANY NATTSUN SHOTS AND I LOVE HER FACE. HER FACE IS GREAT.

<3

also omg you like nau?! ;___; I FELT SO ALONE IN MY NAU FANDOM. I'M SO HAPPY T_T <3

13. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

I love Nattsun's face too ! I was like "she's the cutest I've ever seen, how is it possible", she has such a beautiful smile and she looked so happy during the whole show :cute:
    This is one of the reasons why I love kenkyuusei so much, they kind of look more natural than A, K or B and seem to enjoy their shows a lot more. I'm not saying AKB are bored or whatever, it's hard to explain. But they're fresh and don't have the same pressure as their sempai so they're like children and often act stupid together, I love it. It's so much fun to watch. It kinda reminds me of old team B.
    Moreover, they perform everytime :awesome: On DMM, almost every shows are Kenkyuusei's. AKB WOULDN'T BE AKB WITHOUT THEATRE SHOWS RIGHT ? So yeah, thank you Kenkyuusei for giving me my daily dose of theatre performances, I'm so proud of you and grateful cause AKB is my life.

And yes, I do love Naucchi and her chubby face. I want to pinch her cheeks so bad :cute: She's so cute and fits very well in Hatsukon <3 I mistook her for Ricchan at the beginning because of the hairdo...

14. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    lol is this girl that bad? xD
    I don't even see Marina getting this kind of feedback, if she triggers this sort of reaction in the S48 kks fandom, I'm scared to see what her performance is like o______O

Also, totally random, but I've been noticing some random kks lookalikes and I'd just rather post here than spam all of the girls threads, or use the lookalike thread that's so completely innactive xD

-Nattsun & Reinyan
    -Naucchi & Myao
    -Mariyagi & Toda Erika
    -Naana & Tezuka Machiko
    -And Katsumura Kaori from SKE looks like the second coming of Fresh Lemon xD At least in her profile photo.

is it just me? xD

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

She's probably AKB's worst performer ever. XD It's been a while since I've seen her perform, but I remember her looking really uncomfortable, she looked depressed and sad, and had no energy at all. Worst of all, she led Candy, so it's not like it was easy to avoid her. I don't dislike her as a person, so I don't mind if she comes back as long as she performs better. (Performances are a huge part of my fandom if ya can't tell. xD)

16. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I don't see the resemblance at all XD

Erika's beautiful while Mariyagi is err...not as much.

17. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

... :rofl:

I'm not gonna lie.

I'd be kinda excited if the rumors are true and Hitomin showed up again. :hehe:

I think it's because she was so... awful. I'm not disagreeing with anyone that her performance style sucked, because ohhhhhhhh god, it did. SO. BAD. Absolutely no stage presence, lackluster dancing, and a face that just screamed, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" But every. single. time. I saw her, I couldn't help but laugh. Her singing voice made me crack up. There really shouldn't be comic relief like that in an idol group like AKB, but... that's the role she took (for me, anyway!). I wonder if she's improved at all. Not gonna hold my breath.

If they kick someone OUT for her, then, awww hell no! I am totally not for it. But if she's just... there.. bumbling along and doing her thing and no one gets the boot because of it, then, well, I look forward to getting a dose of LOL THIS IS SO TERRIBLE I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH in my kenkyuusei LODs.

18. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Mariya is not entirely gorgeous, but she's certainly beautiful in her own way. It's a matter of taste, I was attracted to her because she looked the prettiest out of all the 9th gen. Mariya's still a teen, she needs time to mature up her looks.
    Besides, Meroron isn't the first to notice this, it has been long discussed in 2ch when the 9th gen was first introduced.

19. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I think Mariyagi is gorgeous.
    I don't see the resemblance at all either though. I've seen resemblances of Takahashi Ai when watching lods.. but that might just be me. XD

20. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I think Mariyagi resembles Yamagishi Natsumi from NMB the most