1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. chokawaii

chokawaii Kenkyuusei

Re: Maeda Atsuko / Team A

i #prayforjapan...hope they recover fast n i do hope to help the victims but rite now still thinking what to do..anyway lets hope for everyone to be safe, the 48 family n whole of japan

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I've always respected Acchan and now that respect has skyrocketed. This girl's really amazing and forward thinking. I hope the donation project is very successful.

3. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Thank you - 2011-03-15 14:09:54
    Thank you so much to everyone who is participating in the charity project
    One person, if just one person helps it can make such a big difference
    You’ve all said this unanimously in your comments
    I, together with everyone, want to find even more ways to help people even if it’s just a little bit
    Please keep cooperating in the future

An announcement from AKB48 - 2011-03-15 15:46:44
    We, AKB48, have an announcement
    A lot of people already know this, but our AKB48 Yokohama Arena Concert on March 25th~27th isn’t postponed, but canceled
    And
    AKB48’s 3rd album “Koko ni Ita Koto” was set for release on April 6th (Wednesday), but it has been postponed now
    And AKB48 theatre is currently closed for now
    Indeed, that’s what’s going on now
    Japan is currently in a critical state and that should be our priority, so this is the result of our discussions
    But
    Despite all of that…We, AKB48, want to give you all energy as well
    We strongly think this
    If we could just go out there and do something to give you all energy
    But, naturally we can’t decide that on our own and we can’t do things
    We’re in a really powerless state and I’m extremely sorry for that
    Right now
    Even if it’s by myself, I want to go out there and do something with all of my might at once
    For the sake of seeing the smiles on the survivors faces
    I want us all to work together and this includes the members as well

Are you guys okay?! - 2011-03-15 23:41:31
    Everyone, are you guys okay?!
    There was another strong tremor
    It seems the aftershocks are going to continue in the future…
    So, everyone please be very very careful

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://ameblo.jp/atsuko-maeda/

4. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

japan on critical state now especially at east part of tohoku region :(
    hope all this chaos over soon...

5. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations!

^

I hope that same.. This whole thing is just horrible. So much panic & chaos all over the japan.. ;_;

6. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

; A; uuwhhaaaa ~ so far from three threads i've read that the girls arrived back home to japan..
    ; _ ; must be hard to think the day before these disasters everything was fine, you leave one moment and in a heartbeat anything can happen.. i love the effort AKB48 has put in to help the cause <3
    Im also glad that Acchan is safe and sound ><

7. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Tomorrow too - 2011-03-17 01:15:00
    Sorry this is so late
    The aftershocks are still continuing, is everyone okay?
    Thank you so much for all the comments worrying about me
    I am completely fine
    My biggest worry is all of you
    Indeed
    I hope that someday soon I can see all of your smiling faces everyday
    I want to meet you all soon

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://ameblo.jp/atsuko-maeda/

8. 1st Wing Commander

1st Wing Commander Kenkyuusei

I have never been prouder to call myself an AKB48 fan. The girls showed a lot of class during troubled times. Before the chaotic chain of events, most of them were on Guam. They were safe. I am sorry, I did not let anyone know at the time, but my loyalty to the group's privacy made me hold back.

While on Guam the girls did an amazing act of generosity, by allowing my son to hang out with them. (I turned him into a fan last year.) ;) To put it one way, he met them as a fan; became a friend.

He got to hang out with Yuko, Maeda, Itano, Mariko, and Taka inbetween takes. (Maeda even went through his cell phone.). We all knew she had a curiosity toward gadgets, but this just confirmed it. Lol

When she went through it she discovered photos of herself and yelled, "Kawaii!"

I could go on describing his experience but as they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/deannmerlie/AKB 48/3e5d3843.png

9. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Acchan's interview with Avril Lavigne on Up (3/11)
    [​IMG]
    Am I the only one who hates it when Acchan gets involved with Hollywood artists?

10. shoruken

shoruken Kenkyuusei

Your son lived the dream, I'm so jealous [hehe] Thanks for sharing that! Am I able to ask how he was able to hang out with the girls?

I don't exactly hate it, I'm quite indifferent to it since some of those artists she's associated with I'm not too fond of. I guess I'm just happy that she's happy to be with her beloved western artists, and we all know how much she loves her foreign entertainment.

11. 1st Wing Commander

In all honesty, I don't know how it actually happened. When I found out they were on the island and he was headed out to see them told him,"Make me proud!"

Little did I know, he'd come back with so many stories. They just took a liking to him and he got invited to go everywhere with them. The only catch was that he had to maintain strict camera discipline. Here's something that surprised me, the girls actually speak very good English!

Here's a photo of my son with the Fab Five. Lol
    [​IMG][/url][/img]

12. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Wasn't Tomochin in TV with Avril when she released Dear J?

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Yes.

@1st Wing Commander: OMG. I'm so jealous right now. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY. :cute:
    LOL, I guess Mariko plays their teacher again in the upcoming PV(?). I've seen some other pics around but from this view, the blue/white uniforms are actually pretty cute. I like.
    ...Gaahhh, your son got to hang out with my favorites. (>_<) Still not over it. lol.

14. 1st Wing Commander

Tell me about it, I'm jealous myself cause as you all know Maeda is my favorite! (My son's favorite member is Mayu.) Maeda was very down to Earth and he had several chats with her. (Maeda and Yuko know him on a first name basis.)

"She was awesome!" he said.

There is so much I want to say about his experience, however a lot of what they were doing on Guam is still hush-hush. I can say that he was practically hired by the production team and one of his assignments was to hold up the umbrella for Itano. Lol

[​IMG]My son with Maeda in-between takes. He took this to rub it in my face. Lol. But he got me an autograph, so I guess that makes up for it.

15. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

wing commander, I am envious of your son. SO ENVIOUSSSSS!!!

I'm going through AKB48 withdrawal again T_T

16. shoruken

shoruken Kenkyuusei

*dies from pure jealousy

:D

But really that's just way too awesome to be able to work with the girls and just hang out. That's something I can only dream about.

17. 1st Wing Commander

Immo, long no see! Nice to see you again! Let me tell you, when I first saw the photos, I could not stop looking at them. I wanted to post them right away, but I did not want to give out the location of the group or their activities in real time. All of the girls to the best of my knowledge, were on Guam at the time of the Earth quake and the series of events that followed. They were safe.

Believe it or not, it was the first time they all were on Guam at the same time! This was a blessing in disguise. However once news reached them, they had to quickly wrap up what they were doing and returned to Japan.
    [​IMG]

18. 1st Wing Commander

Up until now I still can't believe it! Sorry all if it seems like I am rubbing it in, but doom and gloom is present in just about all the forums. Let us do what we can here on our side by contributing to the charities and praying for them. Japan is the Land of the Rising Sun and it will come back better then before!
    [​IMG] Maeda looks so cute posing with her lollipop. (My son brought them to hand out to the teams)

19. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

yeah, I've been just lurking around, looking at what you guys are posting. Been creeping on Moeno's forum cuz I love her and just waiting for MG2 to start. :p

I've also had real life b*tchslap me across the face recently. And my friends have been dragging me kicking and screaming away from the stage48 forums cuz they think I have a problem. hahahah. Oh welllllll. I hope the girls are doing okay... the nuclear reactors... worry me a lot. I have a couple of friends who have left Tokyo already. I really don't want ANYBODY upping the rads in their bodies... :(

20. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

You have no idea how jealous I am right now :lol: :lol:
    By the way, did your son just decided to visit Guam or was he like working during their filming?
    Just by looking at your pictures, it seems like your son spent quite a lot of time with them...