1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [TBD] - (2011/5/25)

I can deal with this senbatsu. :awesome:

I'll probably be cheap and buy one copy (because that's all I can afford with two other fandoms plus video games and art supplies to buy too x__x) and vote for Miichan, but I really want to vote for Sasshi and Yui too. ; ~ ;
    Maybe I'll have my friend buy a copy and yoink her voting ballot. >__>

2. &patty

&patty Kenkyuusei

YAY! I was wondering when they will release another single, since I'm a new fan :)
    go go girls! I bet this is going to be another catchy song! ^-^

3. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

oh damn, I just noticed I need to vote for Annin too.
    can I afford 3 copies?? DD=

4. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I'm really excited for this! <3 If it's for the senbatsu election (which is mostly likely), then I'm aiming for four copies... but we'll see how my wallet's doing first. :fp: I really want to give all my votes to Sasshi (because I want her to get in the top 10), but then I'm kinda torn with Aamin too because I want her to get in UG! But we'll see...

5. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Your all just wasting your time voting for other girls because we all know who the real center is going to be :tongue:

6. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yeah. It's totally going to be Atsuko. :awesome:

7. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I kind of feel like this isn't the election single. If so, I think having it now is kind of untasteful. I mean, Japan just suffered a large scale earthquake and catastrophic tsunami. I know a lot of Japan was unaffected, but still. Inappropriate.

That said, if it really is the voting single, I want Mariko to win. Besides Koike (four years ago), she has never gotten to center a 16+ girl song before. Having Acchan or Yuko is just more of the same.

((I hope SKE and NMB aren't included. SKE should do their own election singles now. Don't worry, though: I'll let AKB be in their elections for the first two as payback.))

8. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

This is not a joke anymore, I'll go all out and give all my buying power for Acchan.

9. pokemon

pokemon Kenkyuusei

first post after creeping, yay

If this is another election single i need to buymore than one more than my usual and put all towards miichan for media senbatsu. If she raises two more like in the last senbatsu election, she'd be twelfth and my life would be complete.

I'd imagine though that all the sub unit members would get a hefty boost in votes (french girls, itano (who is a soloist but yeah...), WH7, not yet) considering they all had pretty kick ass debuts. I hope Harugon shoots up <3

10. velvetine_103

velvetine_103 Kenkyuusei

If this is the election single, I have a lot of decisions to make lol. I feel that some of the members I like such as Chiyuu and Haruna are going to drop quite a few positions because of the new girls that are heavily pushed, so I do want to vote for them. But more importantly I want Mariko to be in first place so the thought of graduation won't enter her mind for at least another year, so I HAVE to vote for her. And most importantly, I want Acchan to also be second or first place, therefore she's going to be getting my votes, too. That being said though, the fact is my money is very limited, so the most I can probably buy is 5 copies :D .

11. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

If I got extra money, I probably will buy 2 copies. Everyone should know who I'll vote for :hehe:

12. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I NEED A JOB then I'll buy like 4 copies.

13. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

I'm really wondering who will be number 1 this time O____O Acchan was really busy with dramas/movie so she didn't appear a lot in AKBingo or whatever about AKB48, though I don't think it will have an effect on her popularity. And Yuko... well, I guess she's the same as last year, so I don't know if she can still surpass Acchan... especially with the fact that Yui and Sasshi will have higher rank for sure -.-' And maybe Takamina too since she's been like everywhere this year... And maybe Tomochin since she released a (very) popular single. AND that is if SKE and NMB aren't included -.-

Damn I'll have to buy like 10 copies TT____TT

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

First time voting for me as well. *Is excited*

I want to buy truckloads for Takamina but...as I am, I'm restricted to buy at the very least 2.
    I'll try for more when the time comes. (T_T)

15. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

Maybe this will be the Theme for Majisuka Gakuen 2? :hehe: :awesome:

Or at least one of the coupling songs will be :cute:

16. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^ that might be very likely...YOUR GETTING MY HOPES UP NOW XD

but i won't mind if they stuck with the old theme song :]

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

There are a bunch of potential B-sides.

-Shoujotachi yo
    -Wonderland (something or other)
    -YJ
    -PB

There might be a few more.

18. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^I don't think shojotachi yo is going to be a c/w since it's supposed to be on the album, and I'm expecting YJ and YM to be separate releases this time around, like the way H!P used to do summer shuffles. (two singles released on the same day)

Kore kara wonderland and a majisuka song could be on there...

andddd i'm expecing it to be a summer song :O hopefully the UG song won't be boring like nusumareta kuchibiru was.

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

.... eh...I probably won't be getting this unless the single is like Hebirote levels of awesome as it's the only single of theirs so far that I love all the songs and PV's to (and is still desperately in need of a space in my J-pop collection).

Not too excited about this being the *possible* election single either. My oshi could very well shake things up with all her recent success and I'd be happy for her but I can only see her hanging onto her spot or cracking Top 3... and pushing Mariko down a spot and I'm with the group who wants a Mariko centered single. Then, there's always that elusive chance that Atsuko/Yuko will fall a couple of spots but with NY and Maeda's solo debut... makes it even less likely but Mariko's been doing quite a lot on other entertainment circuits too... idk, I'd just LOVE LOVE to see her at #1 so she'd probably get my vote.

That said though, if NMB's included, then sorry Maririn that vote would definitely be going to my dear Keicchi. :inlove: :lol:

20. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Oh F. I can't believe it's that time already.
    That is, if this is the election single..

I'd like to see AKB have their own and SKE/NMB/SDN? have their own separate election.
    It won't happen, but it's a nice thought. WMatsui will still be AKB senbatsu even if they weren't in the AKB-only election. :XD:

If NMB and the inevitable SKE is involved.. I will just buy enough copies to support my oshis probably.
    I was going to go all buckwild and buy 20 copies.. but I just don't see it now :/
    We'll see.

Excited for a new single, as always tho!
    Kinda hoping it is involved with MG2!