[EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Final results: 9th June)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Alexou1250

Alexou1250 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Re: [EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Voting Ends 6/8)

ifthatsTRUE I WOULD LOVE IT because RABUTAN MAKES TO 16 and nacchan would be center for ug~~~~~ :cute:

2. Roriline

Roriline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya

Going to be my first time participating, I don't really care what happens in the top as long as Akicha (and Rie) stays in senbatsu. If however Umechan magically made senbatsu I'd be crying tears of joy. Excitement, excitement.

3. jirachi87

jirachi87 Kenkyuusei

nice! but is it a bit too fast?
    nvr expect to push forward this year.

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Well, if you're super ultra desperate, you can get them sent to me and I'll make the votes for you... but that world-wide detour would probably end up costing as much as your crazy-expensive shipping anyway... :fp:

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

The date that the voting ends...isn't that the day of the release of AKB's album too?? hmmms.

Well I really hope yuko wins againnn. I really liked her as centre...Hopefully getting her as centre again will give her even more chances for BIG acting rolesss...I need to see more of that girl's acting! <3

However, mariko centre would be pretty awesome too!! I'm for that as well.

As for takamina, I love her, and I hope she rises at least one rank <3

As for sayaka...I hope she makes it back into the top 16.
    I honestly thinks she can...AND SHE BETTER RAWRR

6. telovi

telovi Kenkyuusei

I think yuko would always get acting role.... even if she get dump out of top 10....which is impossible. I just want to see more of her in housewife/mother role which will be so sweet. I strongly predict tomochin would be this year party crusher by breaking in the top 3. Outside top 3 will not be affected much. And one of the NMB member probably yamamoto sayaka will break into senbatsu.

7. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Senbatsu? Undergirls, yes. But I think she won't make senbatsu yet.

I am really curious to see how Tomochin ranks. I'm usually not that interested in her, but with the amazing success of her solo single, I wonder what will happen to her.

Personally I would like to see Yuko as center again, but I don't think the Acchan wota will let that happen again.

8. dagezou

dagezou Kenkyuusei

It's tricky because voting for anyone outside Maeda, Oshima, Shinoda, Itano or Watanabe seems like throwing my vote away. So for me it's down to Shinoda or Mayu and I want to see Shinoda on top more.

But I'll probably buy an extra single just to throw down a Nakayan vote as well!

My hopes:

Shinoda
    Oshima
    Watanabe
    Maeda
    Itano
    Matsui R. (wishful thinking but I can dream)

That's what I hope for but in reality I find it hard to imagine Maeda not winning.

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Huh? It's the opposite... voting for them is almost inconsequential because they get thousands, if not tens of thousands of votes, with hundreds between them... while voting for other girls can be close, last year there was 10 votes between two girls...

Unless of course you mean "any girl who isn't front and centre is unimportant", to which I say... :fp:

10. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

I dont have any prediction ranking but I hope something like these will happen:

1) Mariko@Tomochin get higher ranking than Acchan
    2) Sasshi gets into top 10
    3) Rena beats Jurina
    4) Yui and Akane(SKE) made into senbatsu

11. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

/yesasia user
    So since it's summer, the shipping usually is alot faster and I can end up getting them within 5-6 business days with the free yesasia shipping. I'll get passed the customs and everything will be fantastic. Or they mess up and it takes more than two weeks, which has never happend but im paranoid. :banana:

..or i can just go with hmv.
    4 votes for sayaka in either case.

NOW PREDICTIONS/HOPES.
    I really want Yuko to keep her number 1 positon. Yuko fans you better stand tall and almighty ;w;.
    I also hope Sayaka gets a higher position but a pessimist is never disappointed. I really wouldn't mind center of undergirls anyway.
    Yamamoto Sayaka bby get into undergirls.
    and ..if Yui makes senbatsu after that in your face pushing I'll feel really bummed. ;w; I never disliked Yui, but the way they pushed is just the worst pushing I've seen.

12. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

My Prediction
    1st Yuko
    2nd Acchan
    I think Acchan has more general audience fans than Yuko but these kind of fans don't vote much as wota fans which Yuko has more.
    3rd Tomochin
    4th Mariko
    5th Mayuyu
    6th Yukirin <- She will finally break Kami 7
    7th Takamina
    8th Kojiharu
    9th Rena
    10th Sasshi
    11th Sae
    12th Jurina
    13th Akicha
    14th Kasai
    15th Miichan
    16th Kitarie
    17th Yui
    18th Sayaka

...Akane will be No.3 SKE
    ...Yamamoto Sayaka(Top NMB) and Fresh Lemon(Top Kenkyusei) will be undergirls

13. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

Oww....

I hope Acchan will get 1st position in this election~ :^O^:
    because last year, I think her fans seemed disappointed with the result. [think]
    whatever the result is, I will pray for their best! :XD:

14. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Well I know she'll always get an acting role...she's more experienced as an actress compared to acchan anyway. Yuko's been acting since she was a small, small girl..

But what I mean is honestly, I don't feel like Yuko has gotten her big break in terms of acting yet. It still can't be denied that Acchan still gets bigger acting roles than yuko even if yuko is currently the centre. Acchan's still generally the face of AKB which gets her a lot of big parts...and by big parts...I mean stuff like Q10 for example...

I really hope yuko can be that sorta figure too. It's like she needs to act in a drama with a wider audience...like for a lead role for some famous manga-turned-drama or something. If I'm not mistaken, she hasn't done such a thing yet right??

I don't think Tomochin will get no. 1 in the senbatsu...but to me, she'll get a possible no. 3 perhaps?

I do believe the top 2 spots is still pretty much a battle between yuko and acchan.
    I personally think Yuko's the perfect centre in every aspect from her character, her dynamics to her fan service lolol. and I really do want her to stay as centre.

15. reizo

reizo Kenkyuusei

My Prediction
    1st Acchan
    I think Acchan has more general audience fans than Yuko but last time it seems that the wota o acchan will eager her to back to number 1
    2nd yuko
    3rd Tomochin
    4th Mariko
    5th Yukirin
    6th Takamina
    7th Kojiharu
    8th Mayuyu
    9th Rena
    10th Sasshi
    11th Sae
    12th Akicha
    13th Kasai
    14th Jurina
    15th Miichan
    16th Kitarie
    17th Amina
    18th Sayaka

i hope it become like this. i am quite bore with yui and ske member...

16. oddball

oddball Member

Ah prediction time, how I love and fear thee! :lol: Still, cant resist having a go and putting my ideas in so here we go:

Media Senbatsu 1-12
    1:Yuko
    2:Itano
    3:Acchan
    4:Mariko
    5:Takamina
    6:Mayuyu
    7:Yukirin
    8:Kojiharu
    9:Sae
    10:Sasshi
    11:Rena
    12:Jurina

I can totally see Yuko retaining her place, Ifeel as though niether Acchan or my second place Itano will have done enough to move Yuko who has very much taken to the role of senbatsu leader.

Itano second, I feel Itano fans will feel as though they will have a chance this year thanks to her solo single doing so well and Itano now having support from more of the more general fans of AKB,sensing this Itanoist's will vote in numbers, enough I feel to move her to second.

Acchan, hmm, her fans will vote stong to try and get her back to the top but I feel general support may well have moved more to Yuko and Itano, the same sort of thing applies to Mariko aswell

Takamina will improve this year I feel, perhaps even getting a few sympathy votes because 'her' concert was cancelled?

Mayuyu will drop to 6th, I feel as though she hasn't done enough, perhaps a strong showing in Majisuka 2 will boost her up a bit....

Yukirin and Kojiharu will swap, where as Yuki slowly but surely gets more popular, the opposite seems to be happening for Kojima, also Yuki fans may well sense the oppertunity for her to get into the Kami 7 so may get a few extra copies

Sae will stay 9th with the popular Sasshi coming in behind her at ten, the only new addition to the media lineup with the two SKE additions Rena and Jurina holding 11 and 12 but this year Rena finishing above Jurina

Sebatsu 13-21
    13:Tomo
    14:Akicha
    15:Mii-chan
    16:Kitarie
    17:Mocchi
    18:Sayaka
    19:Miho
    20:Amina
    21:Rabutan

Tomo, my one casualty of the Media line will obviously be top of the rest of the senbatsu, regular lower senbatsu members Mii-chan, Akicha and Kitarie will hold the next 3 spaces.

Mocchi moves up into the Senbatsu, helped by French Kiss and her own popularty rising, closly followed by Sayaka, who's return to Captancy will keep her in the Senbatsu, Miho will be in senbsatu as she seems to be getting used a bit more again now and Amina will saty in the senbatsu also though I fear for her next year

Rabutan finishes off the senbatsu for me though this 21st position could go to anyone of a crowd, I just personally feel as though Ota will get it though

Top Undergirls
    Could well end up being a fresh faced looking top to the undergirls, of course you will have your regulars like Moeno and Yuko, plus Harugon who drops out of the senbatsu.

You will aslo get people like Yui, her push probaly not strong enough for a senbatsu but good enough for top Undergirl, Kuumin I feel will also rank well, perhaps in no small part to her role in Mousou Deka, and of course how can we forget Fresh Lemon who is building popularty like nobodies business at the moment, Maybe a dark horse for a high undegirls place will be Sayaka Yamamoto, the new Captain of Team N, local votes may well go to her as thier best hope of a high finish

done! [sweat]

17. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

Senbatsu Predictions:
    1- Mariko
    2- Yuko
    3- Acchan
    4- Tomochin
    5- Takamina
    6- Mayuyu
    7- Yukirin
    8- Kojiharu
    9- Sasshi
    10- Rena
    11- Sae
    12- Jurina
    --------------
    13- Miichan
    14- Akicha
    15- Sayaka
    16- Chiyuu
    17- Yui
    18- Kitarie
    19- Amina
    20- Mocchi
    21- Yuka

Even if some of their rankings may be dropped, all of the members will get more votes than last year.

Explanation for picks: #1: I really hope Mariko wins the election (not that I mind Yuko or Acchan, but it would be cool to have a different #1 every year), her chances of being center is smaller compared to other top-tier senbatsu members. While I hope she'll be around by the next election, this year might be the best chance. Either way, the Top 4 this year will be very close.

I'd be surprised if Sasshi don't get in media senbatsu and Yui in senbatsu with all that push. I also think it's not out of question that Sayaka will rise 1 or 2 spots (I think she has more TV appearances than some senbatsu regulars imo. hoping for casual fans to make a difference). Although it's less likely, I'm crossing my fingers for Yuka to make senbatsu. I want another Harugon/Cindy.

Undergirls (no particular order):
    Harugon, Aamin, Lovetan, Haachan, Wasamin, Shiichan, Moeno, Reinyan, Yone-chan, Ayarin, Sakiko, Ume-chan, Myao, Komorin, Harukyan, Nacchan, Suu-chan, Miorin, Akane

Explanation for picks: I really want Sakiko (I hope the Yoyogi piono perf. does the trick) and Shiichan (getting ShukanAKB documentary, more exposure in AKBingo) to make UG. Wasamin probably gained more fans through OgiMatsuri and AkiMatsuri. Akane will rank between 22-25 this year. Fresh Lemon will be the only kks in UG (she's the only one that stands out imo).

If the election is AKB-only(very slim chance): Lovetan and Myao will make senbatsu, Natsumi will make UG.

18. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

I don't even dare to predict because I'm not confident Rie will keep in the top 16 (and stay senbatsu for future singles). Already I see so many people predicting Rie dropping.

I'm just going to vote for her as much as I can ._.

19. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

I know this will probably be a point of contention among some fans, but I personally hope for the lineup to be shaken up a bit.

It's probably not going to happen, but that doesn't mean I can't hope.

20. dagezou

dagezou Kenkyuusei

I don't mean that, many of my favourites have ranked low (Nakayan, Oku, Tanabe) but if I'm voting (first time!) I'd like to try and make a difference up top and if someone manages to knock Maeda or Oshima from top spot, I don't think it'll be by many votes. If I was voting purely my favourite I'd vote Nakayan or Matsui Rena but with Mariko as my 3rd favourite, at this time I'm more interested in trying to get her over the top to number 1. She'd make an awesome centre.