Iwasa Misaki (Wasamin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Macaron

Macaron Kenkyuusei

Re: Iwasa Misaki / Team A

Happy belated Birthday Wasamin [party]

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

I vote that Mr. Waffle leaves the <3 Wasamin <3 banner up all year!!! :banana:

3. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

Recently I've been finding myself watching for Wasamin lately. I knew of her first through CK's blog, but after hearing a letter she wrote for Lovetan's birthday LOD, watching WH stuff and seeing her with Lovetan (my oshimen really influences what I notice, haha), Wasamin's been getting quite a bit of my attention.

I can't wait until the Tokyo Aki Matsuri box FINALLY comes out! Mainly for the karaoke parts and the Oshibe to Meshibe duet. [hehe]

4. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

^Watch asap... <3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBCT4KoSEeU[/yt]

5. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

That was one of the biggest reasons I bought the box. I have been trying to avoid the YT uploads so I can watch it fresh when it arrives...

Oh, and thanks for reading my blog [blush]

6. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

I looove the Oshibe to Meshibe performance now; I've been fangirling hard over Wasamin as of late, and since Lovetan's my oshi it's kind of a match made in heaven. I kind of would have expected the roles reversed based on personality types (I kind of wanted to see Lovetan as Meetan's part, being the tsundere princess and all) but based off of voice type it was great.

Gahh, Wasamin, stop making my rankings obsolete, haha. I'm honestly at a loss as to why she's not more popular/pushed. She's beautiful, talented, charismatic... what more could an idol fan want?

7. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Just goes to show its more about popularity contest than singing ability sometimes.. [notme]

Wasamin has a wonderful voice, one of the best in all of the 48's. She's still young too, she's got a long life of performing ahead, no worries. <3

8. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Get to notice her because of the DIVA's song Area k and she's good actually in terms of vocals and dance...and only recently then i realised that she was in singapore last nov performing Kimi wa Pegasus alongside sayaka, sae and natsuki...great show...

9. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427

announced in tonight A6th, she will be transferring to another agency.
    She wants to open a path to become an enka singer, so she will move from ogi in April 1st, 2011

source: memolist

10. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

^ I just heard about this, amazing! It's good that she's taking steps towards her ambition :)

11. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

I agree, this is amazing. [clap] You can do it, Wasamin! [rock] I would love to hear more enka from Iwasa :awesome:

Can someone explain to me why she has to transfer agencies to pursue being an enka singer? :wtf: I don't quite understand :^^;:

12. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    probably because the new agency (nagara production) has more enka resources than ogipro. hikawa kiyoshi, one of japan's reknowed enka singers, is in nagara production.

http://www.nagarapro.co.jp/top/artist/

13. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

^^ Nagara Pro is famous for enka. It would really open up a lot of paths for her with the kind of contacts the agency has? And being under the agency would help to market her as a potential enka singer, I guess.

EDIT: beaten >_>

14. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

I guess that means I just became a HUGE enka fan by default. I will cheer for Wasamin wherever she goes, no matter what she does. [clap]

15. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Thanks aihime and poly for the explanations. I know nothing beyond the names of the agencies. :lol:

:awesome:

16. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

since wasamin is been transfer out from ogi-pro, does it means that she will be not in the watarirouka-7's singles in the very near future ??

17. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Nice to see Wasamin taking more steps to follow her dream! :D

18. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

She mention in the Janken personal cam that enka was her new found interest and like to pursue that path...and she kind of prove that she suits that category well during that karaoke performance...she's got more depth in herself and the watarirouka-7 or wat er.....wasted her vocal in more ways than one...just my personal point of view...

19. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow. Congrats, Wasamin! I'll miss seeing her in Ogi, but I'm super happy for her! [clap]

20. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Yes, mte. In Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 Wasamin was just sitting around looking cute. This new agency will definitely put her wonderful talent to better use.

I've noticed her voice recently... She's REALLY good. I can really see her being a popular young Enka singer.