1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[---AKB48 SoCal FanClub---]

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by TomoChiyuu, Apr 3, 2011.

1. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Club Description:

This newly established fanclub operate based on a bi-monthly meeting schedule, meeting locations are always compromised to the benefit of everyone participating in the meet-ups. We have MANY fun events planned out through the year and they will all be announced in a later time. Yes we do have a club shirt please scroll down to the FAQ section to see the designs. This club is different from others because we have these "branches" that specializes in specific skills. So far we have two branches inside the club one being the choreography branch led by Tomochiyuu and they are currently working on the choreography for "Beginner", preparing for a performance in mid-May. The second branch is the our own small symphony which is still under construction (RECRUITING) and is directed by RTBandGeek4ever, more info please scroll down to the FAQ section of the thread. If you are interested about joining the club please PM tomochiyuu or filipinootakumarco and we'll get you right in this wonderful family-like environment! (highly recommended that you live in southern california)

Youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/AKB48SoCalFanClub
    Facebook page (anyone):http://www.facebook.com/pages/Akb48-SoCal/145847878819956
    Facebook group page (SoCal only) : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 71602&ap=1
    *after you send in your request to join the club, one of our admins will add you as a friend to confirm your location before accepting you into the club. (currently only limited to those who live in SoCal, but there are possible expansions in the future)

______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mission Statement

This AKB48 SoCal Fan Club was created to provide the AKB48 fans with a comfortable space to socialize and enjoy yourself when sharing your passion with your fellow AKB48 fans. This club is based in Southern California and hoping to provide the fans in this region a good place to have fun, share your AKB48 passion and most importantly, be yourself and be happy. Furthermore, this club is recognizing AKB48 as a significant cultural phenomenon and by spreading our passion for AKB48, we are also hoping to introduce this wonderful music group to the people around us. By doing so, we are also helping to promote this unique yet wonderful music culture as further as we can.

The goals of AKB48 SoCal Fan Club
    1. Create a comfortable environment for the AKB48 fans to socialize, sharing thoughts and passions
    2. Promote this unique yet wonderful musical culture and share our passion
    3. Unify the fans outside of Japan, not only in Southern California, but eventually western region or even the whole United States
    4. Promote ourselves, to be recognized as one of the official AKB48 Fan Club outside of Japan and provide the fans outside of Japan a good resource to enjoy the group better
    5. By having members participate, not only we strive to have the members enjoy themselves, but also helping them to achieve and process their own personal journey, hopefully with AKB48 being part of that journey and process XD

The rules of AKB48 SoCal Fan Club
    1. ENJOY YOURSELF, HAVE FUN!!!!!!
    2. As we have many members across different backgrounds, please respect each other in their opinion and perspective. There will be disagreement but please refrain using any demeaning, hurtful or negative comments
    3. I cannot stress this enough....HAVE FUN!!!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Upcoming Meet Ups:
    planning-
    Previous Meet Ups:
    -February 28th, 2011/ Punte Hills Mall (Hacienda Heights)
    * RoundOne
    * Club Officer Meeting and Discussion

-March 26th, 2011/ Punte Hills Mall (Hacienda Heights)
    * Karaoke
    * Aijisun Ramen
    * After party at Tomochiyuu's house!

-May 14th, 2011/ Little Tokyo Los Angeles (Los Angeles)
    *Kinokuniya (cleaned out all their AKB48 merchandise)
    *MAX Karaoke Studio
    *lunch and maybe dinner
    *After-party at Tomochiyuu's house + Pizza

-August 14th, 2011/ Little Tokyo/ Nisei Week Parade
    *Kinokuniya
    *Takoyaki Truck (delicious!)
    *Arcade
    *Parade
    *Dinner together
    *After-party at Tomochiyuu's house
    Picture Gallery
    March 26th,2011:
    [​IMG]
    ^ Afterparty at Tomochiyuus
    May 14th, 2011
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHMPFO2DN6Q[/yt]

August 14th, 2011
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3L3VfztFQo[/yt]

Current SoCal Members(42 Members!)
    -filipinootakumarco
    -Tomochiyuu
    -RTBandGeek4ever
    -kinenbi
    -JakkfromAKB48
    -Stryde
    -miyuki
    -cabowabobobbo
    -mcbcagil
    -AlbeeThePanda
    -671_AKB
    -Kenchanayoh
    -IAmNotFunny826
    -Ryder Blade
    -kazuma2387
    -ithebigc
    -badiie
    Bulletin Board
    -
    FAQ:
    Q: Why a fan club?
    A: I find socializing with other AKB48 fans quiet enjoyable, and i'm sure that goes for everyone else here too. So filipinootakumarco and I decided to create this opportunity for everyone who lives in this area to get together and share our love and passion for AKB48.

Q: Do you guys have a club shirt?
    A: Yes we do, and here are the designs:
    1) Pink:http://s694.photobucket.com/albums/...mizable_T_shirt_Template_by_DV_n_tartcopy.jpg
    2) Blue:http://s694.photobucket.com/albums/vv303/sho91745/?action=view&current=Design3-1.jpg
    might have a bit of a problem to printing the names in the front because it cost a bit too much

Q: How can I join the AKB48 Symphony and what music do they play?
    A: We play AKB48 tunes on concert instruments, and here's the link to their thread
    Thread: http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3213&p=389255#p389255

2. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Excited about the next meeting! I finally don't have any more Saturday school [party]. Everyone seems really nice :).

3. RTBandGeek4ever

RTBandGeek4ever Kenkyuusei

Awesome....I'll schedule everything around the 28th then! :D Looking forward to this! Hey! Fans out there! Come tag along! We're gonna have a great time! :)

4. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

WEB-MASTERS WANTED!
    If you have any experience with web-design in the past and is considerably good at it, please contact me and i'll give you more information and instructions! This is the only officer position in the club that doesn't require you to live in Southern California! We really need our own website having just a Facebook group isn't enough.

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_118974618171602&ap=1
    *after you send in your request to join the club, one of our admins will add you as a friend to confirm your location before accepting you into the club.

5. cabowabobobbo

cabowabobobbo Kenkyuusei

yeah! i hope akb comes back to LA for the anime fest

:music: :music: :music:

6. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Our First Skype Session is coming up on the 16th here in the United States @ 9 PST!
    PM me for more information :lol:

7. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

8. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I'm jumping up and down with excitement!

Okay not really jumping, but I am darn excited!!! :^O^:

9. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i just clicked to join on fb. I hope to see everyone at the meet!

10. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

alright added!
    welcome to the club Kenchanayoh! :)

already invited you to our second meet up event page, looking forward to meeting you! :D

11. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

12. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

671_AKB will be visiting SoCal in October and a special meet-up will be held!
    I will post more about this meet-up in the future, when things are sorted out.
    LOOK FOWARD TO IT GUYS!

13. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I never knew we had a Thread here LOL

14. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

Totally forgot this thread existed, and there looks to be a gathering this week. Now that I'm back in California, I might be able to make it out to this, barring any setbacks of course. I will be getting my car's cooling system flushed on Saturday too, so if everything goes as planned, I should be able to make it out to the meet.

15. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^ do you have a Facebook? :banana:

16. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

^Yes I do, but it's hardly seen any use since I had set it up.

17. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

18. IANF826

IANF826 Kenkyuusei

^Request sent. Looking forward to the meet, and hopefully everything goes as scheduled for me so I can make it on time to the meet.

19. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

ACCEPTED!
    and~ no worries, i'll give you my phone number later so if you can't make it in the beginning but later on found time to drop by...you can just give me a call and i'll give you our locations :)

Edit: We will all meet-up at the Japanese American Museum cause it's easy to spot and find http://www.janm.org/visit/

20. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

We have just found a karaoke house with 35 AKB48 songs!
    We will be printing out the lyrics but if you want to beast it out, then you can prepare before hand or something!!! Prepare for some epic chant screaming :3

http://www.maxkaraokestudio.com
    AKB48 Song List
    • 会いたかった
      青空のそばにいて
      あなたがいてくれたから
      言い訳Maybe
      大声ダイヤモンド
      君のことが好きだから
      軽蔑していた愛情
      桜の栞
      桜の花びらたち
      10年桜
      初日
      スカート、ひらり
      制服が邪魔をする
      チャンスの順番
      Dear my teacher
      嘆きのフィギュア
      涙サプライズ!
      ハート型ウイルス
      Beginner
      BINGO!
      Baby! Baby! Baby!
      ヘビーローテーション
      僕の太陽
      ポニーテールとシュシュ
      マジジョテッペンブルース
      マジスカロックンロール
      野菜シスターズ
      夕陽を見ているか?
      RIVER
      ロマンス、イラネ

Edit: if you can't make it to the beginning of the event and want to join us later on in the day, just give me a call or text at 626-253-1105 (text preferred, phone calls are pretty awkward xD)