1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[POLL] Team B captain

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Choose your captain (Team B)

1. Chikano Rina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hirajima Natsumi

72 vote(s)
    33.0%
  3. Ishida Haruka

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  4. Kasai Tomomi

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. Kashiwagi Yuki

87 vote(s)
    39.9%
  6. Kitahara Rie

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Kobayashi Kana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Komori Mika

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  9. Masuda Yuka

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  10. Miyazaki Miho

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  11. Oku Manami

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  12. Sato Amina

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  13. Sato Natsuki

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  14. Sato Sumire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Suzuki Mariya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Watanabe Mayu

13 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Easy. Who do you think should be the captain for the Team B? I guess there will be some interesting duels here... ;)

2. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Komorin for captain? :wtf: who the hell vote komorin? reveal yourself! :nothappy:

3. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

As far as I'm concerned, Nacchan is the real captain of Team B :fear:
    I still love Yukirin of course~
    But you know, Nacchan :cute:

4. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Masuda Yuka. She one of the most talented member. Yukirin also great captain but i prefer Yuka.

5. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

'Yes. Nacchan basically embodies what Team B is, so she's the captain in my eyes. Yukirin is just this flimsy girl who says she's captain but seems really unsure of what she's doing most of the time lol.

6. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    ^ This. ;__;

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I love Yukirin, don't get me wrong, but CinDy was OBVIOUSLY the Team B captain for the longest time -_- they shouldn't have made her go to SDN (although she's more popular there, but whatevs) hell, Mariko is older than her and is still in Team A...

8. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

...I'm amazed by the number of votes for Nacchan. *___* Cindy was always essentially the leader but Yukirin and Nacchan were kind of second in command, they MC'd a lot and stuff, and Nacchan became the natural leader of Warota even though Harugon is the oldest. Nacchan being captain would've been awesome, but I understand and accept the choice of Yukirin since she's more popular and she had the same kind of role on the team, and I'm okay with it since Nacchan's still Warota's leader. They've been calling her that since the Hatsukoi Dash bonus DVDs. <3

9. flagator21

flagator21 Member

A also voted for Nacchan. Not just because I like her and feel she's a good leader... I am a firm believer in seniority, regardless of who I personally think is the best cut out for the title. She's the only orimen on Team B now, so I chose her (used the same thinking in choosing Kojima for A, and Itano for K).

Don't hate on me Takamina/Sayaka fans.. of course I'd choose those two going on merit. :D

Unlike Kojima and Itano though, I firmly believe Nacchan is the best choice for leader, regardless of seniority. [nod]

10. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

I think people are doing this wrong.

The poll is who should be captain, not who you want to be captain.

Akimoto has made his selections. Who he selects should be captain, no one else. So for each of these there is only one right answer, until Akimoto selects a new captain. Then the right answer would change. How could the team function with two members claiming to be captain? It would not work.

If you disagree with this assessment, it can only be because Akimoto's selections do not confer legitimacy on the captain. In this case, I think it is incumbent upon those challenging Akimoto's authority to provide their alternative criteria for who should be captain.

I think the captain should be whoever Akimoto decides, regardless of our wishes, because I love AKB48.

11. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    Wow, I voted for Nacchan without reading the thread/checking results or w/e, and was surprised to see most people agreed!

Honestly I came here kind of confused, cause it still feels to me like CinDy was the most captain-like, and I caouldn't think of anyone else right off the bat. So I was checking the options... and I thought, maybe Yuka or Nacchi, maybe because they are/seem like the oldest or w/e lol. But then, maybe because they just moved to B, it felt like they weren't so familiar with it, and I dunno, didn't seem that right.

But then I saw Nacchan and thought, "oh! right, this one!" xDD

since she's a 1st generation she's had a lot of experience and time to mature,
    and she's been in B since their formation

and she just seems captain-like, I guess xD

I have nothing against Yukirin, she just isn't so obviously captain-like to fans' eyes. I don't doubt she does a good job behind the scenes though.

edit: ....fixed OH LOL it was right before xDD DOUBLE DENIALS ARE CONFUSING :fp

12. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

OMG~
    WHO THE HELL is voting for Hirajima Natsumi? >:[
    [​IMG]
    YUKI FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    ^ Me 8D
    I still don't think Yukirin seems like a leader at all, so :l

14. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

The reason why i think she deserve to be a team leader is not because she's my oshi...but she's a real hard worker... though she might not be a "stage" person, but she really does work really hard behind the scenes and everything.

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think Yuki makes a nice captain, but I think Nacchan would be better fit for it. She seems very leader-like and dependable. Not to say that Yuki's a bad leader, but Nacchan gives off more of a "leader vibe". I dunno, it just seems like Yuki makes a weak captain in comparison to Takamina and Sayaka. :fear:

Plus, I think Nacchan represents every aspect of Team B. She may not be the face or the captain, but she is Team B to me, like Takamina and Sayaka are to A and K, respectively.

(I'm surprised I'm giving her so much praise despite me not being a huge fan of her or anything. xD)

16. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Maa for Team B Cap'n. Surprised this was even added given the proximity to her graduation date. Well it will be a good graduation present of sorts. Voted.

17. Iori

Iori Kenkyuusei

I'm kinda sad for Yukirin, she's the only team captain that doesn't win in this captaincy poll. :cry:

That being said, I still vote for Nacchan. :^^;: Some of my reasons are already stated in this thread already, but I'll write again anyway. :XD: By seniority, she's a first generation of AKB48. She naturally leads, ike she did with Warota. And Yukirin doesn't make a convincing captain compared to Takamina and Sayaka. Yukirin is a hardworker, but I don't think she's the leader type. Her presence is not commanding enough in Team B. I even feel that some of the members of Team B think the same. They don't seem to give Yukirin the same amount of respect that the members of Team A and K to Takamina and Sayaka. Of course, this is just an observation from a fan point of view. Some points that I think contribute to Yukirin being made captain instead of Nacchan is that Nacchan is going to a normal high school so Yukirin can be more dedicated to AKB, Yukirin is older than Nacchan, and Yukirin is more popular than Nacchan. But Akimoto-sensei might had other reasons for choosing Yukirin that the fans don't know. Who knows? :lol:

18. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

Seeing how this goes, I think every one of the members would get at least one vote. [hehe]

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Nacchan!. ^^

^ Probably not, I voted for Nacchan and the heaven will broke in 2 and the hell will eat the earth if someone appears and vote for Mariya besides me, I guess...
    :cry:

20. sho91745

sho91745 Kenkyuusei

Nothing against Hirajima Natsumi but i think Yuki will fit more as a leader