1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sato Amina (Amina) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by yumestarlet, Nov 29, 2007.

1. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Re: Sato Amina / Team B

In Amina's NicoNico Live show, they have that cartoony version of her doing some hand gestures and movements. Do they correspond to any signature moves (if she has any)?

2. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the video!

I'm so happy Amina has gotten her own radio show, she sounds so cheerful!
    Can anybody give a short summary about the show, please?

3. Whiteyuri

Whiteyuri Kenkyuusei

nope it's just ordinary animation lol
    from what i remember, her Atelier Duncan manager drew that Amina character

4. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

^ Oh, ok. Thanks for the info. It's nice of her Atelier Duncan manager to draw that character for her :)

5. maxKyoto

maxKyoto Kenkyuusei

It is so sad that nobody is actually translating her blog. I would do it, however my japanese is still too poor to give an accurate translation [sweat]

6. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I thought somebody was translating her blog already...

Hmmm...

7. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ you and me both, though haven't seen a translation pop up in a while though

8. maxKyoto

maxKyoto Kenkyuusei

Yap, since march 24th no translation thats such a pitty :( i would love to know what she is doing at the moment

9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i used to do it, then some guy said he would do it.

now he's not doing it?

anyway her latest entry talks about how it's her 4th year anniversary since she entered akb48 and how she's thankful to everyone.

i listened to the last ANN AKB48 show and she's such a pro on the radio.

my highlight was her singing to Sakura no Ki ni narou with the lyrics:
    お友達の
    お母さんと
    付き合ってる

(i'm going out with my friend's mom)

10. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

:^^;:
    Well, I'll start off with a great apology in not being faster with my translations m(_ _)m
    I have posted in the blog48 thread (and should have done it here too, thinking about it) mentioning that posts have been haltered due to my schedule. Rest assured, I am still translating Amina's posts. Her blog posts are quite long so it takes a bit of time, if you could possibly bear with me, I would sincerely appreciate it.
    That said, there will most definitely be posts tonight! (I've been translating them in bulk...)
    @ joooooooooe. Also.. I'm a girl...[hehe]

11. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Well, here are a few entries! Look forward to the rest over the next few days~

Amina's entries from 2011-03-26 to 2011-04-03 (5 entries)

Fangirling below :cute:
    So,
    its been running for a while but yay for Amina getting not only her own show but also her own radio show! [party] Have to love Amina's NicoNico know how too [hehe]

12. maxKyoto

maxKyoto Kenkyuusei

Hey suki-gin do you also live in japan? I will go to tokyos july handshaking event. What about you?

13. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

@ maxKyoto.
    I live in South Africa.
    If I were in Japan, I would most definitely attend the handshake event though and shake Amina's hand of course! [hehe]

14. maxKyoto

maxKyoto Kenkyuusei

Oh south africa!! So cool my family lives in ZA! Pietermaritzburg, PE, Joburg and Cape town. Such a nice country. Greetings from Japan [party]

15. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the greetings! Lovely to know that you have family here. Personally, I am in Cape Town.
    Well, let's not spam the thread.... [hehe] pm should be okay though

Hope that handshake event will go well, please post details in the experiences thread once you do so :)
    Especially if you meet Amina :cute: :hehe:

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i knew that.

[sweat]

no i didn't.

so i didn't really know about sato amina other than her funny voice, but when i read her history it makes me kinda sad.

-loved akb48 and wanted to be part of it, made audtions
    -wanted to be in senbatsu so she put in the effort to learn every single stage's song and dance, as it would let her appear in more MC and get more stage time
    -hit #8 in a senbatsu, surprisingly
    -even though she was #8, with no production company she was hardly pushed, and even now she's only signed to a company that's more known for stage productions
    -she got fat and everyone noticed
    -:cry:

i hope she does well. i actually really like her radio presence, which is great because i realized how deficient i am at listening in japanese. as MOE as her voice is, it's also incredibly clear, something i only noticed when i started listening to other radio programs.

17. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

@ joooooooooe.
    It's okay, I won't hold it against you... maybe :hehe:
    Interestingly enough, I find my listening comprehension to be my stronger area in Japanese...
    when I read aloud, text which may have previously intimidated me seem easier thereafter [wonder]
    ---
    Amina's had a pretty tough time. She managed to get into her most loved team, Team A and now she's in B. I feel she suits the 'image' of B more and even though it's not her most favourite team, Amina has sincerely tried her best.
    Sure, she's had more radio shows and the few Akbingo shows that she's in - at best you can hear hear superamazingmoemoekyunvoice :cute:

Well, fangirlings aside, Amina has seen popularity and times when that has dropped but even then she has a pretty devoted fanbase, no matter the size.
    Personally, I feel that her new radio show and NicoNico show will really boost her popularity. It may take time but there's nothing to lose if it's being broadcast all over [hehe]

Do your best, Amina! In the end it was mostly fangirling, lolols....

Oh, it would be awesome if Amina got more seiyuu work~

18. maxKyoto

maxKyoto Kenkyuusei

I will meet her and Rabu-tan :) I got the confirmation last week

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

that's amazing ;_; good luck.

btw, if you guys didn't know. we are doing some campaign thingy in the forum to promote our oshis for the eleciton.

in fact, i prepared something for it but i ended up breaking way too many rules so i couldn't use it lol. i liked the final work, so i wanted to post it somewhere and i posted it on my LJ. (yes the lj is empty. leave me alone)

so, is there are people reading this right now and want to know more about Amina, please read it!. it pretty much resumes her AKB activities related with the elections and senbatsu (yes it's bit full of hatred towards the management. but don't worry, it's not too explict :fear:)

20. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

@suki-gin
    THANKS for the translations! it was nice understanding her blog entries again! [rock]
    Bathing with cats... only amina can make that sound cute and not unclean :p

@Joooooooooe
    Her history is an interesting one for a non regular senbatsu girl.
    You actually forgot to mention she at least placed 18th in the 2nd elections, which is still good despite dropping.
    The whole "getting fat" isn't really much of an issue LOL. Some people in these forums like to poke jokes at it all in good fun. At least now with senbatsu girls gone it seems shes getting more screen time in AKBINGO... behind the huge new gen push [think] :tongue: