AKB48 Subunit - DiVA

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by umechanhai, Apr 19, 2011.

1. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Re: DiVA / AKB48 Subunit

^ yeah i've always thought of AKB48, as a gate-way to the media

2. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

I saw these and stopped reading...

オッサンが泊まりに来た娘か?
    The girl that the ossan came to sleep over?

また枕営業したのかよwwwwwwwwwww
    Did she do pillow business again? wwwwwwwww

枕クソゴリラ
    Pillow-kun gorilla

3. danny_lolita

danny_lolita Kenkyuusei

Every time I think more, get more confused.

Yes to both girls, are close to graduation. The Umechan Sayaka and closer. But I think it would not form a sub-unit when they were leaving. Only if it were to be the "band"of them after leaving the AKB.

Over six girls is not much. And they may have the same weight the same. I am more than ever they confencida MT will be like Happiness (do not know know, is a new group j-pop, with a CONCEPT other than normal)

J-pop in the world everything is possible. But even knowing this, I am concerned with Sae and Sayaka. I do not know why, but I can not imagine myself in Sae AKB. Does the p-aki destroy the Twin Towers?

I think we can only wait

4. tinyredman

tinyredman Kenkyuusei

reading the comments posted by fans on the members' blog, some have mixed feelings, some looking forward, etc.. but most will continue their support for DiVA/ DIVA.

Read from sauces that states future members of DIVA could come from AKB, SKE and NMB. Hmm.. no SDN?

P.S: Yuppai looks cute in her blog post. http://ameblo.jp/akimoto100323/entry-10867743930.html <3 <3 <3

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

There's also a number of complimentary posts.

Someone said that in AKB48, Yuka Masuda is #1 at singing, Akimoto Sayaka is #2 so the group is sure to be a hit

Team K would be no good if you took out Akimoto because Ooshima Yuuko is unable to really lead it

You need to take the good with the bad.
    Then there's the weird ones like
    "Now Kobayashi and Satou Amina can join"

"If their goal is to be like EXILE, Hiro can't sing and the other guy sings barely below speaking level but they're sexy to the level where Ueto Aya will go out with them so... good for them?

hahahah.

As I just became a Masuda Yuka fan, I'm looking forward to whatever's coming out anyway. :music:

6. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

...I'm totally pissed off about this!!! [boom]

I finally found a subunit that was PERFECT, and then they decide to change it even before their single debuts? Whatever, I'm really genuinely upset about this.....and need to calm down before I lose it.

I could probably handle letting talented AKB members in on this, but random new people? :hmm:

This.

I just need to stop writing now cause I have absolutely nothing constructive to say...at least that hasn't been covered yet.

7. danny_lolita

danny_lolita Kenkyuusei

I certainly can not imagine any girl's family48 enter the DIVA.

I think I'd like to see new members ... DIVA to see something new ...

(do not want to offend anyone ... oshis I still have my other oshis but I can not imagine anyone else as DIVA)

8. tinyredman

tinyredman Kenkyuusei

Totally agree with jooooooe.

Became a yuka fan recently too after noticing her voice in stargazer. She really has it to do solo already.. her rocker style voice?..

9. Criss

Criss Member

DiVA 10 = AVEX answer to the Korean invation (SNSD) No doubt about that.

10. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

oh god, if this is avex's doing..........

*insert utter expression of anger here*

11. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

I found out about this last night like one minute before going to sleep and I was like agfyga8v95bvav9b^%19zWHAT.

After sleeping on it I guess I'm not so angry about it anymore. An EXILE-like group can be a good thing (don't they already have a female EXILE though? Happiness?)

But while my head tells me this can be a good thing my heart says nononononono. The same way that while my head tells me that if Sayaka graduates it can be good for her my heart says nononononono I don't want it don't graduate anybody please.

ARGH so much mixed feelings I don't know what to think now.

That would be kind of fun XD though hard lines on Kana

12. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

I was having a lovely day shopping with a friend and was in a great mood until I came on the forum to find this.

I mean...
    WHAT THE FUCK!!(excuse my language)

No...just no! Why ruin something that is just so perfect! Do no want. Even if it's backup dancers I don't want there to be another 6 people who are technically part of DiVA, it's just stupid.
    I literally can't make sense of this decision unless they're actually planning to graduate the girls...(and make room for the full akb status kenkyus?) Like seriously! At least give them time to debut.

I don't know if I'm angry or upset, this is just the worst decision EVER made!!

What the actual fuck....

13. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

DiVA's single hasn't officially been released and yet the group is going to expand :hmm:

Maybe the members from the original DIVA team will join, or rather, re-join the unit [hehe] [rock]

Could this be a sign that some members may graduate in the near future?

Damn management is making changes too quickly :angry:

I'd like to get my DiVA singles and listen to them before I comment further.

14. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

what the shit

I'm not big on DiVA (if not mainly because I hate the suits and yuka's hairstyle lol i'm so shallow), but I feel more attached to them than to groups like french kiss and not yet (which are random girls, I'm like lol why do you guys. warota, for example, were the original ori b front girls [EXCEPT NOW THEY JUST BROUGHT IN 2 RANDOM OGI GIRLS FML]), and not only are they destroying the ori K-ness by bringing in irrelevant girls, they're bringing in strangers?

OH THE OFFEND THAT I FEEL RIGHT NOW.

LIKE REALLY :l

damnit aki-p.

15. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

Why does Aki-P have to ruin this??? :angry:
    The only 6 new members I want to see in this group are Nacchi, Amina, Chikarina, (not Mocchi cause she's in FK), or any other girl who was in the original DIVA. (Especially Nacchi, she would be awesome in this group).

16. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

They're adding new people already :( ? This unit is awsome because of the ori-k goodness. I feel at this timing, the new people will face a lot of heartless backlash. I can only hope for the best.

Despite the unit being created this year, I wouldn't be surprised if a Sayaka grad is under the works (end of this year/early next year). She's rarely in senbatsu anymore, but still gets many opportunities in outside media, more so than some of the regular senbatsu. While I'm a fan of Sayaka (she's my 2nd overall oshi in AKB) and aware that Team K will lose their central pillar of leadership, I can understand and accept it if and when it happens.

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

WHAT IF:

Instead of buying DiVA's single, use your money to support one of the DIVA girls in the senbatsu election. That way, you don't support the future of DiVA, but the girls still get your support.

18. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    I was thinking the opposite. Buy A TON of DiVA singles to show the folks up there that DiVA can do perfectly as a 4 member group.

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^See, I just feel like that can be misconstrued as "I will follow you with anything you do, DiVa 4 plus 6! I love you!" versus just buying Kacchuusha, which to me says, "I just want my Yuka/Sayaka/Sae/Umeda. Fuck off, random chicks."

Dunno.

20. danny_lolita

danny_lolita Kenkyuusei

I agree. Buy DIVA. I certainly do not know until the elections and is reliable.

And even if we know the DIVA will not be better for girls ....