Single AKB48 21st [Everyday, Kachuusha] 11/05/25

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 - 21st Single [Everyday, Kachuusha] - 5/2

It keeps getting better ! (joking here)

So we have 3 songs with senbatsu girls and only one song where they put every one else ?

GREAT.

2. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Romaji:

Korekara Wonderland
    team A:Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino, Shinoda Mariko, Takajyo Aki, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko
    team K:Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, Yokoyama Yui
    team B:Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitahara Rie, Watanabe Mayu

Yankii Soul
    team A:Oota Aika, Kuramochi Asuka, Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino, Shinoda Mariko, Takajyo Aki, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Maeda Ami
    team K:Akimoto Sayaka, Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Kikuchi Ayaka, Nito Moeno, Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, Yokoyama Yui
    team B:Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitahara Rie, Komori Mika, Sato Sumire, Miyazaki Miho, Watanabe Mayu
    team kenkyuusei:Oba Mina, Shimazaki Haruka, Shimada Haruka, Nagao MAriya, Yamauchi Suzuran, Ichikawa Miori
    SKE48 team S:Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina

Hito no Chikara (Undergirls)
    team A:Iwasa Misaki, Oya Shizuka, Katayama Haruka, Nakagawa Haruka, Nakata Chisato, Nakaya Sayaka, Matsubara Natsumi
    team K:Uchida Mayumi, Umeda Ayaka, Tanabe Miku, Nakatsuka Tomomi, Fujie Reina, Matsui Sakiko, Yonezawa Rumi
    team B:Ishida Haruka, Kobayashi Kana, Sato Amina, Sato Natsuki, Suzuki Mariya, Chikano Rina, Hirajima Natsumi
    team kenkyuusei:Takeuchi Miyu, Nakamura Mariko, Mori Anna, Nakamata Shiori
    SKE48 team S: Yagami Kumi
    SKE48 team KII:Takayanagi Akane, Mukaida Manatsu
    NMB48 team N:Yamada Nana

wow, Misato isn't in any of the songs D:
    Also, I already see Nana & Kumi being center of the undergirls songs xD

3. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

^ Misato missing ?

I hope it's just a mistake...

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

Sayaka is only included in Yankee soul??? Oh well..

I thought Kanon from Team E would be the new pushed girl from SKE. I would have not mind seeing her in the Under Girls song.

And again, I know others already complained about it, but I hate seeing these Kenkyuuseis in the under girls line up.. Come on..

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

I'd be very surprised if Nonaka weren't in Under Girls. It's probably just a typo. Or it's ANOTHER Beginner. (Which I didn't have her, either.)

The covers are cute. I just wish that you could see the ocean a little bit easier/at all. They look kind of bland and shot in a studio from these pictures. I love how there is an 'Ace' cover. At least they're admitting that they're letting random girls join AKB singles. Why aren't Mayu and Mariko on a second cover like the other girls? That's silly. And don't say 'they're probably on the back,' because no one gives a crap about the back cover unless it's Skirt, Hirari and you're trying to get all 20 girls.

Also, I'm disappointed that Kasai and Kitahara have now been kicked out of 16-nin senbatsu. What is wrong with the world?

As for the track list... NO. It's "great" that my girl gets to this faux-"Under Girls" crap. But seriously. First off, it's hurtful that SKE/NMB girls are getting in... and will most likely lead the song. Secondly, Kenkyuusei got in? They have their own fucking song. Ugh. Natsuki, just graduate so I don't have to put up with this to see you. You don't deserve this punishment.

6. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Haven't been this unexcited about a AKB single since, well since never. D:
    ..And I have to buy it. Silly election single. T_____T;

On the other hand I really love Anti ;A;.

7. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

I don't really like the covers even PonyShu's was better. Totally not surprised seeing Acchan and Tomochin only on one cover and also Sayamina and Jurina on the theater version. [hehe] Not too happy about but definitely not surprised, so whatever~ lol.

The lineup for the other songs are pretty good. Nana in Undergirls. :awesome: lol, so not surprised once again. But yeah, seriously, where's Misato? :hmm:

As for the 16-nin media senbatsu, I hope it's not true. :tongue:

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

lol at people blaming Yui for EVERYTHING that happens in AKB :XD:

I hate the covers though. And it's really no secret that the management likes Acchan as center much more than Yuko, come on, there's only one single where Yuko was center and the rest has always been Acchan all the time (I don't mean it in a bad way, BTW, just stating a fact)

9. yoshie

yoshie Kenkyuusei

so true, and they are continually trying to shape the mains into the girls that they want versus the natural order of things, to which I am confused, because even the "natural order" has Acchan center. But yeah, I agree, they really don't like Yuko center, but then again they also try to push Shinoda to the side sometimes too imo...but it's whatever...doesn't make me like them any less.

10. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Other than Miorin being in Yankii Soul, it's only the "promoted" kenkyuusei who are in these songs. I know they're in both the kenkyuusei song and these, but still...senbatsu members are in both Yankii Soul and Kachuusha. That's just the way it goes. The things I've been seeing you say about kenkyuusei recently have been hurtful to me as a kenkyuusei fan...you don't have to like them, but we get it that you don't, okay?

Anyway, kind of mad about the covers. No Mayu at all on the REs? I'm even less enthusiastic about the A-side and the promotions for this single than I already was. Mayu's my favourite senbatsu, and she's not even going to be on the cover of any of the CDs I bought? I mad. Never mind I see that OP just got them mixed up. >________>

And what the hell, they used the same Acchan/Tomochin picture on the RE and LE? How lazy can they get with covers? Is this Hello! Project?

At least I'm really excited for everything but the A-side, though. Nacchan, Miyu and Komari in the same song! And Yankii Soul sounds amazing and Anti is MY LIFE, so I'm anticipating all of that. Not sure how I feel about Nana in UG, but at least Kanon didn't claim a permanent spot.

11. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

The covers are nice so I can't wait to get my regular edition versions.
    More bikini shots, please :^O^:

Ltd Ed versions are useless to me since I can't use the tickets anyway so it's better off letting it go to someone who can use it!

Looks like management is pushing for Acchan, AGAIN!
    WTF?! Why can't management let other girls be the front girl EXCEPT Acchan :angry:
    Silly question... management adores Acchan. :glare:

Sayaka and Ayaka are in on the B-side songs!

Where's Yuka Masuda? She has nice vocals and good looks so why omit her :hmm:

12. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka

^
    ^Mayu is on the RE Type A cover!

^Yuka is in senbatsu this time!!

Acchan looks gorgeous so the covers are win.
    And Yay!! Mayuchi in Undergirls!!!!!! :O And Chikariina too!! [party]

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

^^^

Yuka Masuda is a senbatsu for this single so you should be happy (for her half a second exposure in the PV :lol: )

And yes, of all the singles that were released ever since I became a fan, this is the least anticipated for me. I only want it because of the election.

CD Covers suck (a lesser version of ponytail)

Song sucks (sorry, Everyday Kachuusa hasn't grown into me yet)

oh well...

14. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

OKAY wait so OP just got the order wrong but Mayu's actually on the RE?

OKAY IGNORE HALF OF MY ORIGINAL POST. *facepalming at myself*

15. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

yeah.. it's similar with ponny, can't they be more creative :fp:
    (if they still follow the old pattern, then the next single will be like heavy rotation and then beginner [worried] )

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

lol I can't believe how crazy people are getting with these covers, OH GOD NEED TO CANCEL AND BUY A DIFFERENT VERSION BECAUSE OF A PIECE OF PAPER :rofl: call me crazy but I buy the singles for the music, you know, the thing that is of actual interest for more than the 2 minutes between opening the HMV box, ripping the CD, and putting it on the shelf never to be looked at again... [hehe] I'd kill for a DRM-free local iTunes release so I wouldn't have to buy these pointless physical wastes of space ever again, such a hassle...

17. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

i can't agree with you more xD

edit: most of the times i buy it just to have it. I don't even want them anymore...I NEED them :music:

18. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I'll add I used to buy the whole "I like having the physical product in my hands!" line until I moved house... filling dozens of boxes with all this pointless weight (some of which I haven't even bothered unpacking a year later) opened my eyes to how silly materialism is [hehe]

19. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

LOL.. you make a good point here. [hehe]

20. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I like the covers, even though it's true that they are 'a bit similar' to the Ponishu ones. They are a refreshing foretaste of the PV and it's good they release this kind of single now, because the heat is a good excuse when someone sees us sweating... [hehe]
    Btw: that cover with Acchan and Tomochin...the omen of Tomo's assault to 2nd place?