1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

Yeah, Doctor Who, great series...!!! The problem is that none of the TV channels here broadcasted all the series so they appear from time to time on a random channel (and often at murdeous timetables)... :cry:

2. Seagull

Seagull Kenkyuusei

ah Doctor Who <3
    i watched all the 5 seasons right in time for the 6th one, downloading the first one right now *_* i'm so looking forward to see it, heard a lot of it (mostly about how mindfucked people got when they watched it XD)

and talking about favourite doctor, mine have to be 10, David Tennant is just amazing and i loved him as a doctor, i do love 9 and 11 too (Matt Smith is awesome too <3) but there's something about David as the doctor that makes me love him the most. : D

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

omg it's the series finale right now and I'm just like GHREIOGHEROGHIER WHAT'S EVEN GOING ON!!!

also I'm kind of feeling unenthusiastic about watching the rest now. But it's not really because of the eleventh doctor, it's because of amy :( she's too great.

P.S. oh my god I am so tired.

4. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

ISN'T SHE ;___;.
    I am totally in love with Amy Pond. Yup.

Anyway, I just watched the first episode of S6.
    That was. Amazing. Idk what that even was. But yes. Amazing.

5. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

fuck lol
    one of my biggest fears (don't even laugh at me, I'm serious) are greys. not so much aliens in general, just... yeah. that alien in the series premiere, CLOSE ENOUGH. I almost started crying since I'm sitting in the dark lol. I hate my life.

Also I'm scared of ghosts and I took a picture of myself and there were lights floating in the background and I was like WHY IS THIS ALL HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*sissy*
    *shut up leave me alone, okay*

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

^ :rofl:

Ok so just a FYI for people who don't know, April 29th-May 5th in Japan is Golden Week, which is basically a bunch of public holidays in a row, so everybody in Japan takes a break and the whole place pretty much shuts down (to the point that most foreigner-friendly ATMs close :fp: ). So if you're planning on ordering things from Japan or whatever, get it done before then [hehe]

7. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

^ Nothing is as bad as New Years XD.

8. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Ftr Wendy knew about that Doctor Who marathon because I happened upon it while channel surfing like an hour after I woke up yesterday and then I was basically like.......I GUESS THIS IS WHAT I'M DOING TODAY. I channel surfed to The Eleventh Hour 14 minutes in after never watching any Doctor Who before but meaning to. alskdfhglsdfhdkfg so Wendy and I both marathoned the fifth series this weekend.

AND EVERYTHING ABOUT TONIGHT'S PREMIERE WAS BEAUTIFUL. ;____;

9. Hikari Yairi

Hikari Yairi Kenkyuusei

Dr... Who?!?!? Whats that ? o.o :hehe:

xD I once, tried to watch it... but since it was dubbed in spanish... it wasn't that exciting...(i don't like dubbed series ._.)
    Stupid people that.... dub it :tongue:

But... about doctors, House is the most great one in Tv Series :awesome: no matter what you said, he's just one of a kind :XD:

BTW, I started watching Galileo since I like detective series :XD:

10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

11. Hikari Yairi

Hikari Yairi Kenkyuusei

Omfg :fp:

How can someone be that idiot? :XD:
    Guess he never thought that someone would care 'bout a gang member or his tattoos... but is just too D:
    Now he can be even more proud of killing someone. Next time he kills someone(If it ever happens again)... he should try tattoing his forehead with a confession, no one would notice it :awesome:

12. rareitemhunter1

rareitemhunter1 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

Wow, some really ridiculous things go on in this world. I can't see why you would get a murder scene tattooed on your chest, especially in that much detail, with that much symbolism, this guy has given it way too much thought.

13. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

So...I just watched the newest episode of Dr Who and I've gotta say...I loved it.

I wanted to dislike it but no I did love it. Dammit [hehe] Guess I'll have to give Matt Smith a chance now :p

Those aliens were hella creepy too [tmi]

14. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

It possibly turns out that I'll be going to Norway, Sweden and then Germany next year. Languages were decided upon and I've gotten Swedish, time to get learning! [party]

15. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

worst weekend of my life ended...

...witha huge embarrassment at this family dinner was i was completely embarrasse to the point where they kicked me out and had to drive to get rid of it..

just feel sometimes i should leave. guess i want to be coddled or something, i don't know anymore

16. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Come on man~
    Cheer up!

we all have these ups and downs in our life,
    GET UP AND MOVE FORWARD! you will not regret after twenty years.
    you can talk to me if you want, i'm always open for other fans :]

17. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

^
    ^ Yeah Holidays. They don't just happen to you. Helps if you just make a plan to move on.

Speaking of which i had to work during easter today for one of the most annoying brunches ever. I think i've reached that point in a young mans life when you just think. " I hate my job" Aw well i got free luxury desserts out of it. But i don't have school tommorow and while i don't know if anything will happen maybe something interesting might just happen.

18. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Today was Easter and the easter bunny brought me a computor(Except he ordered it late so it's coming in the mail LOL) I also got chocolate and $10 from my grandma. Then I went home, played with my dog, drank chocolate milk, and my pussy was really wet TODAYWASAGOODDAY

Does anyone else here like sketchfu?? My sister uses it so I made an account!

I aslo made an account on an After School(Kpop) fourm and I made a big AKB48 thread in the "other artists" section. I was so suprised because there wasn't any Japanese idol threads :fp:

19. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

what the actual fuck

20. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

His cat maybe? :awesome: