1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEW GROUP] HKT48 (Hakata, Fukuoka) Auditions

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by sada, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorahana

sorahana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I'm still not interested in Team E or N so I'm not all that excited about HTK.

But I'll be happy as long as the Holy Trinity of Shii-chan, Lemon and Shawako aren't shoved into the dark by all the hooplah.

2. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

Though I'm not physically in Taiwan right now, it's my home and I follow all the news. Strange thing is I haven't heard anything about it these two months [think] Maybe Aki-P's world domination process is kind of delayed because of the earthquake? either that or I should get a better news source

Good luck to everybody auditioning <3

3. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I'm really happy that the 48 name is able to reach all across Japan. I'm still trying to learn all the name of all the girls in AKB48, SKE48, SDN48 and NMB48- so I'm just not going to follow this group very closely and only learn them slowly, when I want to. AKB48 is my main focus right now.

Kay

4. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

WTH?!

Seriously, does management really NEED another group :fp:
    I'm all for AKB48 to dominate the Japanese idol music industry but this is ridiculous!

Too many girls to remember and the songs will begin to sound the same :asdfgh:
    I barely know all AKB48 members' names much less members from SND48 and/or SKE48.

What's the point of another group?
    Management will combine the girls from different groups into their PV's/songs anyway.
    Look at how SKE and/or NMB members are already in the AKB PVs and/or singles :glare:

Guess many girls will graduate by next year!

5. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Ha ha, it'd be cool to audition! If only it were easy to fly to Japan in the next couple weeks (and learn enough Japanese to get by in the entertainment industry, while I'm at it. [hehe] (Of course, if it were that simple, I'd be more focused on getting super enpou tickets to the A4 and K shows I wanna see.) Good luck if anyone decides to go through with it, though!

I was initially pretty annoyed by this idea, but I was thinking about it at work today, and I really don't think I can pass judgment until I see who wins. Honestly, if a girl gets in who is really amazing and awesome and becomes one of my favorites, it'll end up being pretty cool. My knee-jerk reaction is to be unhappy with all these new groups and kks auditions because I want the girls I already love to get the success and attention they deserve, but idol business is always growing and changing, and I'll keep supporting my favorite ladies regardless, so I'm just going to stay relaxed and potentially excited about this for now. :3

... That being said, GIVE KII THEIR GODDAMN ORIGINAL STAGE RIGHT NOW. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

6. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Adding another Group I don't even know all the members on AKB48 yet, only 4 on SKE48. Honestly I don't know what to think, I'll just ride the boat on this one. Right now their's just to many things going on with AKB. :panic:

7. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Can you submit the online application and run after that? XD Cuz I wanna try for the lulz but no way I'd go Japan and stuff in the unlikely event they call D=

8. tempuser

tempuser Kenkyuusei

9. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

she's Italian :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

if they're 23, maybe. But the same age limit applied in NMB, yet this HUGELY pretty and talented TWENTY year old girl was deemed too old to be taken :/ so I can't lie and take out 5 years of my life from my actual age, and even if I did, it'll be useless.
    Even togasaki in the marutto AKB Flash interview said that it's really hard for someone over 18 to be accepted, unless they are like amazingly talented or charismatic. And I can't dance to save my life, and dance is much more valued than song, so...

Oh well. I'll just wait for the next SDN round XD it fits my creepy oneechan character better, too XD

10. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

^
    was that the 20 year old that Yama-chan was "stalking" on Star Hime Sagashi Taro? Couldn't believe they didn't pick her!

Guess that makes Shawako's rise to fame even more impressive since she was 21 when she got into SKE? Surprisingly, there seem to be a lot of older girls in SKE, or at least in Team KII.

Still keeping an open mind about this for now. Just hope they don't spring another similar announcement on us in another 8 months.

11. PrincessTomo

PrincessTomo Kenkyuusei

what the heck is this..?
    new group..?
    nmb is still very new.. [hehe]

IND48, please.. [clap]

12. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

yup, that's the girl! I got instant oshi vibes from her. She's so my type. I wish she has auditioned for team M and they picked her T_______T.

13. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^^^^
      Oh right, Carla Bruni isn't even french :awesome: we french people suck at producing music :hehe:

Maybe this girl you guys are talking about will apply again for HKT : D

Time for me to start writing this "letter" for the audition xD I'm going to need a huge time to translate it, I have to write something short :XD:

14. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

lolol i just about come under the age bracket but for whatever talent I have i'm too fat to be an idol end of story :awesome:

15. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

<looks up old threads on NMB auditions> number 329 w/ the bangs; kinda looked like Uehara Takako from SPEED; what a waste especially after they spent all that time on her. yes hopefully she gets into Team M (along w/ the other ex-SINA members so they can reunite w/ Nana!!!!! and give H!P Kansai the big middle finger for not giving them a single or more work).

back on topic: wonder if they're going to look for girls w/ a strong Hakata/Kyushu accent like how they seemed to do for NMB.Kind of disappointed that most of the AKB Kyushu girls speak standard Japanese most of the time since Shiichan's Hakata-ben (?) is so cute!!

16. midousuji

midousuji Kenkyuusei

Ehm, I'm Asian(but sadly not Japanese, though I'm often mistaken for one), currently live in UK, quite petite, not boasting but rather pretty, can sing tolerably and my Japanese is level 3 and I'm now preparing for JLPT 2 kyuu~ Does it mean I have at least a 0.001% chance to pass the first stage, i.e. applications? XD

17. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Gotta say, that I'm getting tired of these 48 groups... >_>

Because I hardly know anyone from NMB48 (maybe 2 girls), and 4 or 6 girls from SKE.. And few girls from SDN. So.. Yeah. (+ the OJS thing xD)

But do whatever you want Aki-P. :p

18. PrincessTomo

PrincessTomo Kenkyuusei

^
    aki-p must get a world record..
    because hundreds girls are under his hands.. [hehe]

19. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^^^
      At least you have more chances than me and I'm trying even so :awesome:

20. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei