Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

I had thought it was Takamina [sealed]

2. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I thought that it would've be Kojiharu too. > o <

3. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

well, during the before mentioned episode Sayaka mentioned that Takamina was among her best friends but as far as I remember the only one that Yuko mentioned was Sayaka. They never mentioned all of her best friends if I remember correctly.

I just hope I didn't mistranslate something by accident... if so, I am sorry.

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think she has a different relationship with Kojiharu though. Like, she likes hanging out with her and fooling around but she's best friends with the Ori K girls, just like Haruna is best friends with the Ori A girls.

5. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

moreover, didn't she say "Me and Haruna aren't friends, we are lovers"? XDDD

But yup the Yuko - Sae - Sayaka ori-K friendship is so wonderful. ;A;

6. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

I can imagine Sayaka and Yuko being close from the start of Ori K, so I am not surprised she picked Sayaka but I actually thought she'd maybe pick Sae over Sayaka. Thanks for letting us know, biheart :) and please if you have an interest in translating parts of the QA, just do it. Sure people would appreciate it.

7. kibi

kibi Kenkyuusei

Can say Kojiharu is like a couple :) just like Yuko talked about the bond between Kojima " We're not close friends, but rather lovers, eh? "

8. aishii

aishii Kenkyuusei

anyone know what tvshow that clip is from?

haha i felt sorry for korisu :cry:

9. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

If you can translate the Q&A, that would be great because I am curious about the other questions that they asked Yuko. :)

As for Yuko having the best relationship with Sayaka Akimoto, I would have thought she'd be close to Haruna. Then again, I think this goes back to Yuko and Sayaka being in the original Team K and I think what drew them closer was the part of her interview last year, where she was talking about the Oogoe Diamond video.

10. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

I would like to know what show that clip was from as well. I feel sorry for Yuko :(

11. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I remember too something like Yuko would said that she and Kojiharu are lovers.

But I like Sayaka - Sae - Yuko too. :3

12. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

^which clip are you refering to?

13. vintage

vintage Kenkyuusei

[align=justify]Hi people, I finally create my first post after deciding on Yuko as my oshi.

I started recognizing AKB by the end of last year when they strung out their record breaking singles. At that time, I admitted that they have nice materials and some unusual PVs, but I didn’t regard them as having the quality to powerhouse a continuous sale. Well, I was proven wrong and got curious, so I did my digging once I got the chance. Along the way, I stumbled on AKBINGO and backtracking their show was what got me hooked on the girls personalities.

Long story short, I grew fondness for Team K. However, I’ll only be able to support one member for the coming election. So, I asked myself “who fascinates me the most” and the first one came to mind is Yuko. Reading her Quickjapan interview, thanks YO_OY for the link, doesn’t hurt in cementing my decision either (her history is so interesting, it tempts me to write).

Yeah, it’s a bit late but nice to meet you all :)[/align]

14. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Welcome vintage! It's so wonderful to see another Yuuko fan. She attracts so many people with her personality and talent~

Kay

15. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

Welcome aboard, vintage. More Yuko <3 to spread around here in this forum. I didn't get into AKB48 until sometime early this year, but I do like some of their songs and Team K is also my favorite because of Yuko :inlove: .

@biheart: I was referring to this video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lldb0yuwJJY (if this is not the one you're talking about, I apologize).

@Kay: I agree with what you're saying...I know her personality and talent (along with her awesome :D ) attracted me.

16. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Welcome to the forums vintage!

Nice to see an another Yuko fan here again! :3

Glad she has many fans here <3

17. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

welcome vintage :) nice to meet you. my favorite team is Team K as well. I am particularly fond of old Team K because a lot of my favorites were in it. but I am warming up to the new one as well.

I see, thanks a lot. When he said that Yuko and Tomomi were completely different :D hilarious.
    it's from a fairly new variety show called Star☆Draft Kaigi. You can find a link for the whole show on H!O

I am also trying to translate a bit of the SMART Q&A today. ;)

18. kibi

kibi Kenkyuusei

@vintage : hello Vintage :)
    @YO_OY : now I see your avatar , you like Kojiyuu ? :)

19. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

Welcome vintage [party] [clap]
    Your avatar seems scary. :D

20. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

@kibi: Yes, I like the Kojiyuu :inlove: paring a lot, along with the Oshiri sisters :inlove: pairing.

@biheart: I can't wait for the completed translation of the Q&A :D

@vintage: I think your avatar is not bad because it has that "vintage" black and white look to it.

I just happen to stumble upon this video of Yuko today and I thought it was pretty funny (in a perverted way [hehe] )
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5FM57A_YvM[/yt]