1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Of course you dream a lot, you're day dreamer after all :lol:

I gotta agree with this one...don't force your dream controller too much MoeKare, i'm worry that it will not work the way you want it. Your dream controller IS your subconscious after all so if you want it to dream whatever you want it to dream, you have to WANT it, DESIRE it and not FORCE it. Try to think about what you want to dream constantly day and night, i think it will help to stimulate your dream controller a lot :D...see Zobii and myself? we both a day dreamer and we dream a lot, day and night, even in our wake state :lol: I think that's what makes our dream controller so easy to dream whatever it is that we've been thinking. Of course i'm not recommending you to be a full time day dreamer because i don't think it's "healthy"...but you do get what i'm trying to say right? :^^;: May your wish of dreaming AKB48 especially your oshis come true! :hehe:

Zobii: i'm really impress with your mind. Give it some time and you probably can defeat Professor X [hehe]

2. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    both Zobii and Betazu, thank you very much for your kind advice, :blush:
    and guess what??? I had AKB's dream! :^O^: :^O^: Yey finally! And this is true! so that I come this thread, and share it.. :hehe:
    Maybe my dream controller understand my deep feeling about wanting AKB dreams badly.. Then, it came :^O^:
    Well, although it is just a simple and short one, I think next time I will have more.. :cute:
    in my dream, I went to AKB's performance, and I hate my self on that time, :hmm: why?
    because I recorded the show with my handphone.. :hmm: :hmm:
    I sat in front of stage, but when they were singing, they just turn back. Facing to other side, so all I could see was just their back. :hmm:
    still bad dream. :hmm:

3. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^
    Hey congratulation! you finally get your wish...and that was fast too :XD: [clap]. It's still a good dream eventhough it's short and you don't get to see their face. Let's hope from this moment on, it will be much more easier for you to dream about AK48 [hehe]

4. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    Ah, I had an AKB dream last night~

First part was some sort of summer song PV shooting. Everyone was swimming in the sea, but it wasn't a beach, more like a pier? The only detail I remember was that Aamin was in danso (how she pulled it off in swimwear, I don't know) and trying to impress/win over Mayuyu :XD:

Then there was a part where there was some sort of concert or performance in some theater thing, and they were performing Skirt Hirari (I don't remember all the members, but Taka and Kitarie were there, which is weird since Kitarie isn't usually in Skirt Hirari), and I was performing with them, except I didn't know the coreography, so I was feeling awful like "omg I'm ruining the performance!" lolol

5. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

So last night, I wasn't expecting a dream, but I did remember it WAS about AKB. Seriously. Bad thing is that I forgot what it was, but it was kind of good, bad, normal, equal, IDK......I think it was at a concert backstage and I was doing something that was kind of creepy or I imagined something very freaky.......during when that happened, my mom woke me up of course, so I didn't get to end it! But to admit, I actually did want to end it because it was really scary....Just forgot the details about it and freaked out~kind of~a lot~not so sure. It was pretty interesting though. But, please do not ask me what happened because I kind of forgot. It's so weird though how all of my AKB dreams are really scary. I remember one when I had an AKB dream mainly focusing on Kitarie and I remembered this one because it was really scary. So, there's a lot of people and there is so many crowds and some of the AKB members are in the crowds, too. Kitarie was singing and doing some concert~weird. It was pitch dark in there with a dim kind of faded yellow light. I tried to get out of there, but you couldn't and you had to wait and stay in there forever and for the rest of your life. I was really panicking and sweating because I was so scared in the dream...all of a sudden, another few AKB members went on there and talking about some things that were evil and scary. They left and Kitarie was just singing and dancing again, but in a scary voice. All of a sudden, right after that, my mom woke me up and I was happy it was over.

6. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    Not in the dream, in fact, scary things are surrounding you [hehe]
    maybe you are too active lately on that "scary story thread" so that your dreams also get affected :hehe:
    you have to rest from scary things, and I bet you will have wonderful dreams next time.. :XD:

@Betazu yeah finally! but it was still bad dream to me :^^;: since I dont have any today, I hope next time will be akb dream again, and they will sing and absolutely facing me not give me their back again :lol:
    I will give my dream controller my good service from now in order to get better dreams :XD:

7. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Scary dreams are kind of fun to have, but the thing that I mostly hate is when I sweat and hide under the blanket when that happens. :hehe: I do love scary things though!!! 'Cause I am just like that...lol.

8. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Great! Gratz! ;) See? :awesome:
    Lol, :XD: Recording of performances is forbidden. [aup]
    (well... I wouldn't mind that at all... :nb: picks mind out of the gutter)

I don't really get how having really confusing dreams makes a strong person but... cool! thanks :awesome:
    (I am not, really)

Yep. That's right buddy! That's about it. [hehe]
    That was too much of the truth but. :^^;:
    LOL, cheers mate. :XD: Alas, my mental powers are only strong when i am asleep/comatose, when I'm awake I got nothing. :^^;:

Lol, I'm trying to imagine. [hehe]

Lol, you're a funny girl. [hehe] So do you actually love getting scared or do you actually delight in the scary stuff, laughing while it happens...? [nerd]

Well, I was waiting till I slept again just in case I got another cool dream to add but instead I was woken up suddenly by my angry companions this morning (I forgot I was going somewhere early). So instead of a dream, I got a throbbing headache... :^^;:

9. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Lol. I like getting scared because it's really fun! [hehe]

Well, my dream was about French Kiss last night. Weird~. They were singing on TV, but more of a music video kind of like. It was dark behind them. There were trees, pots with flowers, bushes behind them and yes, I did say it was dark again. Lol. They started singing some random song that was made up. Yukirin was in the middle, Mocchii was on the left, Akicha was on the right. They started doing some slow dance, but a pretty fast song. XD All of a sudden, some voice popped up and said, "The one in the middle will be your oshi." I was confused and thought about AKB Ranker, some game that some people used for their ranks. I said, "Yukirin isn't my oshi, but my favorite in French Kiss is Akicha, but my oshi is Kitarie...." Yeah, it was weird...

10. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    See?? :D
    even the background is dark, there are some trees, and pots of flower..
    hmm... it reminds me about someplace which is really dark, and full of big trees and wild flowers,
    and yes. it is called "graveyard" :lol:
    your dreams always got related to something like this... :^^;:

my last dream was I went out with my brother,
    but it was so weird, I could say that it was more like going out for dating :fp:

11. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^LOL!!!!!! It can relate to a graveyard!!! That's why I called it scary and freaky. Lol. It's kind of interesting though.....I hope I don't have one about AKB because all my dreams that have to do with them are really scary and yes, I know that is really ~weird~. XD I shall see tonight and if I do, well I'll just tell of you guys. Hahaha~! Your dream is kind of gross though how you went out on a date with your brother. Ewjklwejrojw....that's just so gross.....good thing I never had a dream like that! xD That would be horrid! I would hate it as much as you. Lol. Well, you experienced though.

12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Double Miichan dream!!!
    First: I had a small dream about her last night (my first Miichan dream! [party] ) . She was near the sea and it was some kind of game for a television show. She had to find three people who were waiting at different points of the seashore but, when the referee said that she could begin to run, she slipped and fell to the ground. I feared that she had hurt herself but she was on the ground splitting her sides laughing... :lol: Then she got up and began to run... [rock]
    Second: I've just watched the 'Miichan's 100 Questions from Shukan AKB Vol.11:' and she said that the country she would like to visit is...Spain! (a reason to daydream all day long... :drool: )

13. naddychan

naddychan Kenkyuusei

Im singing Answer along with no3b :cute: :cute:

14. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    @saika.city yeah! its so weird dream of mine. Really, when I thought it back, I was so euhhh :fp:
    Hope this one never be happened.. [think]

Mine is so simple.. just hang out with some old friends of mine.
    NO AKB DREAMS. [boom]

15. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

I went to an amusement park with my friends in my dream. XD

16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^
    ^You never had an AKB dream before? So weird~.....Well, my dream on Saturday night was about books. So, it was with my whole class including the whole school and we were in some huge room that was made out of rusty dirty metal, but some was new and there were shelves everywhere with all of these different kinds of books. So, it was weird, but my music teacher popped up and I was walking with her around that huge room with lots of books with my friend. We went to this one section with books about fairy tales, ponies, unicorns, rainbows, and all that funny and weird stuff, lol. Then, I see a book that is kind of round on top with a rainbow curved with a "beautiful" garden on the bottom. XDXDXDXDXD WEIRD. PART. RIGHT.....? We all went in this room just because we got to choose books and take them home, for FREE. So, next (I took that gay~happy~colorful book, just to let you know in my dream..), my friend and I and my music teacher went to another book section filled with cooking books. I grabbed some and some normal chapters....near the end where we were about to check out our "free" books, they said that we had to pay for them, but they told us in the beginning that these books were free and that we could take them home. Stupid, right? xD Weird~~~est dream ever....

17. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    I had, but not always,,.
    but it is so rare to have one,
    compare to Zobii, really have to learn more from him [hehe]

yeah, Thats weird :XD: but its a dream after all. no wonder if its going to be so weird, even nonsense :XD:

My dream last night was about I was in a room with a boy, I didn't know who it was, but then he started to hug me :hmm:
    I let him did that, and he kissed me :hmm: WEIRD!!!!!!
    WTH

18. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I had a similar dream bu... :blink:

:yikes: WHAT!? THAT WAS YOU!?!? :yikes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    I'm just kidding... Sorry, I couldn't resist. Please don't get angry... :^^;:

19. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Hey children, behave and don't fight, otherwise I'll tell your mother and you'll get no dessert! :lol:

20. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

this is sort of a dream but sort of not. I woke up last night, still in a sort of sleep I was convinced that my bedroom floor had melted people all over it. I think it's a sign my floordrobe needs tidying!

Oh and I remember my dream this morning, Sae was there and she became my boyfriend...This is my first time ever having an AKB member in my dreams...