1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. kaniroll

kaniroll Kenkyuusei

My Last game on DS was Zelda Phantom Hourglass. soooo.....beautiful :D i cant believe i really enjoy playing the game using the stylus ( after i was turned down with Twilight Princess - Wii Version )

2. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

I want to play Castlevania in your NDS again :oops:

3. transcendental_protagonis

transcendental_protagonis Kenkyuusei

waiting NInja gaiden for DS =\

4. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    VF5 is AMAZING.

5. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

VF5 will keep me company until Soul Calibur 4 comes out. I hope Namco doesn't make it as bad as Soul Calibur 3.

6. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

I like Soul Calibur 3 just fine. But yes, it's not as good as Soul Calibur 2... :confused:

7. kaniroll

kaniroll Kenkyuusei

when is SCIV gonna be release anyway? Jan 2008? cant wait to play with xiang hua ^^

8. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

To be announced, 2008.

9. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

I think I'm going crazy! I'm so poor right now, but I just bought both Bioshock and The Darkness. :shock:

10. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

I'm in the same boat. Just bought three import games and tomorrow I'm gonna pick up Super Mario Galaxy, Rayman 2, and Assassins creed. I don't think I'll be picking them all up tomorrow but it's gonna be a tough choice on what to get :cry:

11. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    I just ordered Silent Hill Origins, Assassins Creed, and Final Fantasy: Revenant Wings. I was going to pick up Mass Effect and Beautiful Katamari at the same time, but it was already expensive enough. I'll save them for xmas. Theres not way I can beat all these games before then anyways!!

OH! I also need to preorder the Rock Band bundle. I can't wait for that game. RAAAWK!! \m/(>_<)\m/

I'm spending too much money.... /sadness

12. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

So I walk into Gamestop to pick up three games I reserved, and little did I know that there were over 40 titles released this week. :shock: I ended up walking out of there with 6 games. And when I got home, my import games came in too. :lol: I hurt inside, but at least the games numbed the pain a little. :lol: Now I have to try to go to sleep so I can function at work tomorrow.

13. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Even though I don't have a physical console right now, I've been playing Street Fighter 3rd Strike ONLINE through MAME; it's pretty sweet, since I consider myself a fighting gamer.

For the comp, I have been playing Hellgate: London and FIFA 08. It passes the time very well

14. transcendental_protagonis

just played ninja gaiden dragon sword demo for DS it was pretty awesome =D

15. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Just ordered myself Assassin's Creed for Christmas.

16. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Call of Duty 4 and Super Mario Galaxy need to make their way into my room. I'm tired of Halo 3, Halo 3, Halo 3, Halo 3, Halo 3, and Halo 3. Maybe even beautiful Katamari and Guitar Hero III.

Speaking of Halo 3, I got to play Swords in Lone Wolves tonight. Holy shit, is that FUN. :) I won the game. too!

17. transcendental_protagonis

as far as I know Assassins creed wasnt that all =\, pretty disappoint

18. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

^ I'm enjoying it. I don't think it's all that bad. Maybe a little easy after you figure out the game mechanics but still pretty enjoyable. More than Technu Z at least, IMO.

Super Mario Galaxy is fun beyond words. It's kinda funny how you just zone out during the game going through the worlds not caring about what you're doing and having fun. At least that's what happens when I play it. :lol:

19. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Super Mario Galaxy = <3 So much fun.

Call of Duty 4 = <3 Although I am pretty much breezing through it, even on hardened setting. :)

20. transcendental_protagonis

I'm playing Trauma Center for DS, and it's awesome, pretty funny :D. I cant wait anymore for NInja gaiden Dragon Sword for ds too =\