How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: How and when did you fall in love of her?

This is one of the cutest things about Sae I've ever read. <3 (not the BR thing. The yay thing. XD)
    I'm always so happy when someone sees in Sae what I see in her. My pretty lady ;__;

2. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

My first favorite member was Maeda Atsuko
    but then I noticed that she was really really a fan favorite
    and so I switch because I was watching the Lucky 7 video
    and at first I was like whose this girl in the white Pirate outfit and why does she look so familiar
    then I watched Baby!x3 there she was again so moved on to Ponytail To Shushu and Heavy Rotation
    I just got so impress with her that when I was doing research about her (saw some photos)
    I hit my head on the one of the caskets in my office and said THATS HER THATS THE GIRL I MADE CUT IN LINE IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!! (I didn't know about akb48 until Aug,2010) anyways how that happen was I was standing in line at a food court over here and I couldn't make up my mine what to eat and then I noticed that I was holding up the line so I turned around and told this tourist (Mayu) you can go ahead I cant pick then she says something in Japanese and I said I don't understand just go ahead cut in front of me then she bows here head down saying Thank you in Japanese
    and so ever since that day I became a Mayu :cute: fan

3. bobo

bobo Kenkyuusei

It was from watching Majisuka Gakuen that I started to like Tomochin, I was attracted by her beauty! I started to like her around the beginning of July 2010!

I fell for Yukirin while I was watching Sakura Kara no Tegami which was in the beginning of March this year, I don't know how but I just thought she was really beautiful! And after watching more of her videos on YouTube I totally fell in love with her! She's such a good person, great & bubbly personality, fun...she's just perfect!

4. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Mhm!!!!!!
    She have such good manners....a hard worker!!
    a perfect idol :cute:

5. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg

Thanks so very much for sharing! :inlove: You're so lucky! :^O^: I wish I met ''tourist'' Mayu Watanabe in a food court <3

6. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

I don't know why a single word such as YAY could have so big an impact on me, but it just did. And every time I see Sae I like her more. [blush] <3 <3 <3

SO LUCKY I WANT TO LIVE IN GUAM

7. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Well Guam Life is pretty much the same as Hawaii the difference is that we dont get to pay for Tax at stores and Resturants YAY [party] and you pay your taxes once a year which only about $400 some (depends on your job)

8. muska

muska Kenkyuusei

for me oku manami is number one,she is a very cute and lovely little girl.She is also a very hardworking team menber though she is just 11 years old when she joined the old team k.

9. madhotdog

madhotdog Kenkyuusei

I am definitly going for itano tomomi, maybe like her style......
    This started not too long ago, maybe about 6 months

10. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

My first glimpse of akb: Watching the mechaike new years special 2 years ago, even though at that time i didn't know any of the member's names.

Kuramochi Asuka: i like that she has interests that are uncommon amongst idols (baseball, pro-westling). dakishimeraretara is my favorite asuka unit.

Akimoto Sayaka: became a fan of her's through varaeties and also for her leadership and work ehtic. she seems to get along with almost anyone she co-stars with. Her appearance in "BlackMayonnaise no Yukai na Nakama-tachi" sealed the deal for me.

Komori Mika: At first, I was meh about her. Than one day, I was reading though memolist and saw the transcript of her birthday show last year. I realized Komori and I had interests in common (baseball and comedy fan), so that made me see her in a better light (The "konichiwa" in team b oshi is based off of one of comedy duo Lotti's gags). I hope she gets to appear in non-AKB varieties soon.

11. raset

raset Kenkyuusei

Of course Mayu Watanabe, in the tv show i saw her very calm and quiet sometimes, she have patience in those eyes and evil look and beautiful smile, >> so cute when she talks.

12. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

Just talk a bit about Miichan as I mentioned how I fell in love of Erena in another thread.

After Erena has graduated (oh the story still started with Erena :p), I didn't have an oshi in AKB48 but I continued to listen to their songs. During winter break last year, I searched for info of individual members because I only knew a few at the time: Acchan, Minami and Mayuyu. Then in a blog I saw an article talking about Miichan. It mentioned about her history and how she struggled to stay positive in the team. Then I found that it's rather hard to spot her in most PVs, so I kept on doing research to know more about her. (Maybe since then I have already fallen in love of her for no reason :D). And it was a performance of Beginner in a music program some time later which made me realize that I had already been attached to Miichan. :inlove:

Edit: This song pretty much tells the story of Miichan, which is also the story that drove me fall in love in her.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d43SGlqn6VA

13. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

1st I knew about AKB48 was in 2009. Right after I watched Men*DoL :chuffed:
    I liked Takamina at first, I saw her very talented.. both in singing and acting :inlove:
    then I decided to watch all AKB48's pvs.... This was what I watched at 1st...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F32epua9VQs
    :drool: :drool:

When I saw Acchan in that pv, I thought.. "This girl is cute. Who is she?"
    I started looking for another PVs, then I found seifuku~ "There she is! Oww.. really cute~" :cute: :cute:
    She has my full attention after that.. and Takamina becomes my 2nd Fav.. :blush: <3 <3

14. Yirba

Yirba Kenkyuusei

Mayuyu has been my favourite member ever since she was in that CM for the Wii game Xenoblade Chronicles last year. In the video, she says "I want you to use this body as much as you want". Hmmm...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj2d5k5_75Y[/yt]

There's also a second CM where she asks "what will happen to us from here on out?".

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2oSeruPOUI[/yt]

I'm so gonna get this game when it's released later this year in Europe. :D

15. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Kojima Haruna : She is the very first member i first notice when i've decided to follow AKB48. it's because she resemble my ultimate girl crush keiko kitagawa. And the way she pouts and smile is just priceless <3 until now even though i have tons of favorite member she's still the number one for me. nobody could replace her [blush] for me she's even prettier than keiko now ~ :inlove:

as for my other favorites:
    Oshima Yuko : who could have not like this squirrel?? she's awesome in many ways. her dorky, pervy side is just awesomeness overload :DD

Takahashi Minami : this chibi little captain. there are time that i am thinking that she was my true oshi instead of haruna. i just love her so much. her lame jokes, expressions all of them are love. and as a guy she is a TRUE IKEMEN.

Sae Miyazawa : every female wota must have a crush for sae. i mean he's gorgeous at the same time handsome! gaaaaah. the reason why i love her because of his handsomeness and genkiness. sae-chan, please marry me!!! <3 <3

16. sasuke2233

sasuke2233 Kenkyuusei

My Favorite member is Maeda Atsuko. <3 <3
    I saw her 1st time through a video clip on youtube in the end of the year 2007.
    And I'm fall in love at 1st sight on her. The I started to discover anything about her via
    my google lecturer. I knew Acchan 1st compared to AKB48.
    After doing research i found that she is one of the member of AKB48. So i started to
    knew something about the AKB48...
    I like her smile in every Tv Show..she so cute when she smile (for me [hehe] )
    No any other actor or member can replace her place in my heart.. :inlove:

17. Ryder Blade

Ryder Blade Kenkyuusei

I'm still pretty new to AKB48 though [I found out about them like a couple weeks ago...xD] so I haven't gotten used to who's who yet.

But so far, Yuki Kashiwagi is my #1 favorite <3

One of the first AKB48 videos I found was of Yuki singing Yokaze no shiwaza. I totally fell for her <3 she has such a beautiful voice and she's really cute ^^ I wish that there would be more videos of her singing solo >.> I think the one thing that I found kind of funny about her is that she's really like, a princess? like in some videos I found some of the members/commenters would say how she's formal and has good manners so I found it funny when I found out about her "Black" side haha. XD

18. naddychan

naddychan Kenkyuusei

For Mariko <3 I was trying to like AKB48 (back then I`m a AKB hater but now i love them! :lol: :hehe: ) so i searched some of their songs and Baby!Baby!Baby! showed up on my screen. While i was watching it, i saw a girl looks very familiar to me! I was like "Isnt this the girl on Ty-chan`s (Tyzer) set? " So i took a screencap on it then asked some AKB wota on other forum. After that, i started to love her everytime I watch some AKB stuffies <3

For Mii-chan,TakaMina,Kojima <3 of course because of no3b! <3 Im much more a no3b fan more than AKB48 fan ! :XD: :hehe:

For Tomochin, <3 I started to like her this day because of her Dear J (which is an addicting song <3 )

19. ngmin

ngmin Kenkyuusei

Majisuka Gakeun .......

I fall in love with gekikara!!

my friends think i'm mad... oh well, maybe I'm, but seriously, how can you not fall in love with Gekikara's character especially in season 2!! XDDDDDD

20. Lily Mu RB

Lily Mu RB Kenkyuusei

I fell in love with Atsuko Maeda back in september 2010, when I watched my first AKB48 PV: Baby! Baby! Baby!

She was just gorgeous and I haven't stopped loving her since :cute: