1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Final results: 9th June)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 29, 2011.

1. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Re: [EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Early Results: 5/25)

^
    The theater managaer hasn't replyed yet but we can be pretty much 80% sure it you can access the voting site you vote will be counted. :)

If you are still worryed a few pages back a member explained how to use a japanese proxy and make it look like you PC in in japan.

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I hope that's not true. If that's how it works I will be extremely worried if Miichan's final result is still 13th or worse. No3b, Moshidora, Watashi wa watashi, Shaku...if your argument is right and all the things Miichan has done are useless... :cry:

3. Lily Mu RB

Lily Mu RB Kenkyuusei

My thoughts on this:

1. Yuko: Okay, please don't jump on me, I LOVE Yuko. She's HILARIOUS AND ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE...BUT

2. Atsuko: :cute: :cute: :cute: She needs her crown back. I WILL VOTE FOR HER WHEN I GET MY VOTES. I love Acchan, always will. I don't wanna see her crying and feeling down like in the last elections. I know I'm mainstream, having Acchan as my oshimen, but I just can't help it, she's just too perfect :^O^:

3. Yuki: YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!! YUKI IS SOOOOO AWESOME AND SEEING HER IN 3RD PLACE IS SO UNEXPECTED BUT I'LL TAKE IT. I'd rather see Yuki as third rather than Mariko anytime. Not that I hate Mariko or anything, I really liked her role in Majisuka, but my opinion on her is too neutral, she just doesn't appeal to me as much as some other girls.

4. Minami: IMO, the cutest, most adorable member in AKB. I think 3rd should go to her, but 4th is just as good. I just really wish she would get more attention, because I think that she's the member with the most potential in the whole group. She should be the one in the competition for first rather than Yuko, but then again, just my two cents.

5. Mayu: Liked her photobook, love her mysterious character in Majisuka, and I feel bad that her dream of being 3rd isn't gonna come true, but she prob aimed too high. [hehe] Nonetheless, I wish her the best, and I'm glad Team B is getting more recognition, with Yuki and Mayu in 3rd/5th.

6. Mariko: *See Yuki*

7. Sashihara: I never understood why ppl pick on her so much. She's such a lovable girl, and prob tied as my fave from Team Hormone, next to Mukuchi. I'm glad she's getting more recognition, and respect with this astounding 7th place :)

8. Itano Tomomi: Okay I'll get bashed if I post my feelings about her so I'll just refrain from saying anything.

9. Rena: If ppl would ask me what I thought of her last week, I couldn't have responded with a clear answer because I really didn't know her at all. I knew she existed but that's it. After watching the whole season 1 of Majisuka, she went from unknown to favorite character in the show. Simply. Amazing. I'm glad she's back in Season 2, even though she's "nice" now. :fp: (not to mention she got stabbed and will probably die :fp: :fp: :fp: )

10. Kojima: Ok, this is the position that saddens me the most. A 1st generation member in 10th place. She's the lowest ranking member that has been here since the very beginning. If this isn't effed up I don't know what is. It just goes to show you that looks aren't everything, considering Kojima is probably the beauty powerhouse of AKB48. I don't even think there's place for a debate, she IS the most beautiful woman in AKB. And she's also one of my fave characters in Majisuka. Her innocence when she's human form, her amazing aura when she's awakened, she did her character to perfection. I really wish she would get more votes...

In conclusion, so far I LOVE the rankings. I'm extremely happy for Yuki, Sashi and Rena and I wish them the best to stay at that position (maybe even go up? :awesome: )

But if they stay as they are right now, I'll be sad. I want Acchan to go to 1st. I really hope she gets it back. And I want Kojima to move up, it's depressing to see her in such a ranking.

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

No, that would be Hirajima Natsumi at #24.
    Also Kojiharu was 10th in last year's first day results too.

5. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

It's quite true. Look at Yui and Sashihara. [puke] :fp: :fp: (sorry yui&sashihara fans)
    Management decide to push them and look. They went way up in the election.
    Miichan should be quite safe(i think)

6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

well, that's what i thought first and was annoyed how late it'll be for the election :yikes:

BUT, maybe, the news alone and maybe some promotion for the show will increase her likability to the public.

I really think that Sayaka has a good chance of getting votes from casual fans than from the hardcore wotas.

I'm still believing that Sayaka will make it withing the Top 21 though I hope better than 20. Sad on how low the rank I'm hoping for. I know its not a big deal for Sayaka anymore but I sure want her to have her "once-a-year senbatsu membership" just like with Amina.

7. ET920

ET920 Member

Amina didn't get any management/agency push, but she got recognized by fans and thus ranked (and so far ranks) senbatsu. Management and agencies can push all they want, but in the end they don't vote (unless you believe the rumours about a media senbatsu member). Look at how strong Miorin has been pushed yet she hasn't appeared here. Have you seen

There are girls that work really hard in what they do, but aren't noticed by the mass of fans because there are other 200 girls around trying to get their attention as well. In these cases, a push from an agency/management can help them get noticed, but after that it is up to them to sustain growth. Shawako has had that personality since the very beginning, but her low profile helped go unnoticed until Shuukan AKB pushed her. Same with Shiichan and Sakiko. Agencies won't push you forever, they will only do until they think they got enough attention for a girl, then switch to another.

Agencies play a role in positioning an idol, but afterwards it is the idol who needs to prove her worth. Look at Maachan, she was pushed and positioned, but she just wasn't interested in being an idol. With Jurina or Mayuyu's spirit, she could have been as high as Erepyon.

It is pretty much what happens with Acchan, she gets the pushes, but she has 0 effort points left regarding AKB48; just watch her election video. Yuko, on the contrary, is what an idol is meant to be. That is why I expect her to end on top of Acchan, simply because she is putting a much higher effort.

My reply to gideon will show you my posture. Management/agencies push, but after that it is up to the idol to live up to the reputation built around her. There is no member pushed more than Acchan (she is the default center for any single that is not a gimmick like the jankenpon or these elections), yet she is bored about AKB48, and thus not putting as much effort as what fans expect her to put. And thus, she ended second last time, and is still second so far this time. Agencies push, but fans vote.

Please, don't tell me Maachan was trying her best. Or that this is the best Maeda can do. Where is Miorin after all the pushing?

The hating spoiler follows.
    Sasshi hate
    Yui hate
    Yukirin hate
    SKE48 hate

8. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

Surpring result as always.....so many new faces.
    Here are my thoughts about it

- Those NMB girls need to thank 3 things for their rank-in
    1. Akimoto Yasushi 2. Star Hime Sagashi Taro 3. Everyday Kachusha
    - No Harukyan....a bit sad, but it's only first day result.
    I'm sure her rank will go up by final result, so I don't worry too much
    - The old "Unbreakable Sukahira 7" got broken....Yukirin & Sasshi in and Tomochin & Kojiharu out
    But like I said, it's only first day result. They might come back anytime soon

- I see many people complain about some members' current rank. RELAX.
    What I think is that the most of people who voted now are new fans.
    Old fans will WAIT until few days before the final day and vote all at once.
    They are being smart and wanted to figure out the situation by the first day result.

9. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

hmm no, I wanted Mayu to rank #3, how am I a Mayuyu hater?
    Just to clarify.

10. rini_ribbon

rini_ribbon Kenkyuusei

YUKIRIN!! I AM SO PROUD!! [party] I still have yet to vote, but she is who I want to vote for.
    I hope the final results are close to this; I approve of most of it!

11. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

The 'once a year senbatsu membership' won't matter after this single is release.
    After this single is release and the next single's senbatsu is choosen by Aki-p i bet Sayaka(and Amina) won't be inside. He has no intention of pushing Sayaka.

12. ET920

ET920 Member

Yes, true. But after the pushing is done, can they stand their ground, or sustain their growth? That is what matters, the long term. Those stuck with the short term are fanboys worrying too much about their oshis. You need to wait for a couple of years, after their agencies start focusing on other idols, if they have what is needed to be an idol. In really very few cases (specifically Acchan as AKB48 face) they have a continuous push from management after years. For most common girls, it is a push to get started or noticed and then, up to the girl. Aka, don't expect to see another Shiichan special on TV.

Oh, had to move some quotes and misplaced yours, sorry. Fixing that.

13. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

[clap] I agree with you 100% but I'm afraid this thread will end up back to the "great Acchan debate" it had some pages back.

I so hope that the center position is either rotated among popular members (asking for ALL members is too much) OR, the election result, at least for no. 1, will be used for all singles until the next election result. With this, the members will really work extra hard and strive to be better.

14. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

:wtf: ....and they call me crazy....

@loveandcoffe: sae oshi!
    my deepest apologies i have no excuse (i did wonder why your sig was full of saes, lol)
    here a small link to make up for it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbLoX6r0 ... re=related

oh and as for yukirin's singing voice, this is what i mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYTDvHvR ... r_embedded

go mayuyu!

15. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

nothing to be extremely surprised other than tano at 8# pretty much confirming how she lost fans. seeing nacchan hold there in 24 is quite surprising too. and the lack of miorin (the rest of the kks can be excused as just waiting for the last voting period, im sure we will still get some of them there)

if this means that jurina's ranking will do as she did last year, that's an amazing result. and yeah im really happy with amina's result, i guess reaching 14#-15# is not impossible. (i wont mention media senbatsu but yeah of course we amina fans are aiming there but oh well ill be happy enough with 13#~15#)

16. ET920

ET920 Member

Harugon batch

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Eww. I'm only really happy for Yuka and Mocchi. Luckily, I expected myself not being at all happy with these results, so it doesn't matter too much.

18. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

I know, that's why I want them to make it again this year. Its the only time they'll be in senbatsu so even if it means being a "dot" on the background, still, I'll take what they can have.

Speaking of being a "dot" at the back for the low ranking senbatsu. I hate it that in Iiwake Maybe (and Chance no Junban), low rankers were given decent camera exposure but in Heavy Rotation, its all about the top 12. Now, I am happy for the likes of Sakiko in Chance BUT I sure hope the way camera time was distributed in CnJ was the same for Heavy Rotation.

19. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

...You are joking, right?
    It's not funny.

20. Jman.HKojima.fan

Jman.HKojima.fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I'm happy for Yuki hope if she can maintain this, she's so close fron the Top. I'm not surprise at Jurina ranking no coming back from behind this year to out rank Rena. For me the only real surprise is Sasshi I predicted #11.A little worried about Kojima but I'm voting soon. I though Yuki could finish as high as #5, this amazing.