1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Final results: 9th June)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 29, 2011.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

Re: [EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Early Results: 5/25)

Sure. Why don't you just vote with your public (foreign) IP instead to see what happens?

Ah, so I am not alone in thinking this is an awful single, personally the worst in a couple of years. Not even the B side songs save it, when they did for some others. So far from RIVER and Hebirote quality...

2. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Heavy Rotation was pretty lame too. >_____>

This single bored me too.

3. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Finally received my 2d CD+DVD today so I cast my 2d and last vote [party]

I didn't use a proxy address when I typed in the website address to vote as it allowed me in to enter the ballot number and I entered it and received:

投票ありがとうございました。
    引き続き、アンケートへのご協力をお願いします。

アンケートはこちらからお願いします

Same message when I cast my 1st vote - Thanking me for voting and wanting me to take a survey.

Does anyone "really" know if our votes count especially if we don't use a proxy address???

I really do hope my 2 votes went through [wonder]

4. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

Yea, I wish there's someway we can know for sure that our votes count, bc even using a proxy, you'd get the same msg as above. [boom]

5. haseo09

haseo09 Kenkyuusei

can i ask something?

did wasamin can catch up in senbatsu sousenkyou?
    because i really like her! :inlove:

i vote her three times but all the hardwork is in my mom she bought two copies just for me :)

6. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Proxy or without the IP, it gives the same response.

We will have to trust. ;)

7. haseo09

haseo09 Kenkyuusei

waaa! did you mean ......... oh i am in japan [whew] i'm OK go go wasamin!

8. KevNo3B

KevNo3B Kenkyuusei

do you know if we can see the general senbatsu from overseas in live!?

9. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

there's always twitter :p

10. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Noone really knows if we can successfully vote from overseas without a proxy - you could easily get a 'thank you for voting' page and then staff to filter out all non-Japan IPs at a later date. If AKB are really trying to, like, expand this whole election thing to HK and then presumably other countries in the future (Singapore?!) then it kind of make sense to start filtering results from other countries to stop people cross-voting in multiple elections? As now we have a HK election, this is more a JAPAN election than it was before... Right? :D

I'm glad I could help people use the proxy :blush:

11. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

I got my CD's today and voted for Miichan :blush: (I actually ordered 2 other CD's that shipped out on the 10th, and these still came before them!!)
    Luckily both my CD code's worked!!
    I kind of doubt they're going to filter out foreign IP's.
    If they didn't want foreigners voting they would've limited it to only Japanese mobile phones can vote like before. I think they realize people can just hack it, and that AKB has a lot of foreign fans now because they are expanding. Or maybe it's because there's a lot of Japanese people living overseas who want to be able to vote too.

12. shonenfan4

shonenfan4 Kenkyuusei

^that's kinda what I thought too. Or they could've at least printed that on the fine prints of the voting ticket if they don't want foreign votes. [aup]

13. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Agreed. I have no doubt that before, when they used the mobile site, they did it under the assumption that it would only be Japanese people involved (and everybody in Japan uses mobile internet more than PC, so it was natural to put it there). But they've gone "oh we've got foreigners too!" and made it open to PC voting.

People have to keep in mind that the Japanese just don't think about foreigners when making decisions, which is why most of their websites don't sell overseas, don't accept foreign credit cards etc. It's not that they're actively "we don't want foreigners involved" but "we are catering for Japanese people so foreigners don't come to mind". So I think the switch from mobile to PC website is a clear indication that they are making it available for foreigners, or at least, "anyone who wants to vote has the chance to".

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Wow I can't believe the hate this single is getting [hehe] for me it's tons and heaps better than Sakura no Ki ni Narou. That's one AKB single I regret buying...

15. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

I want to make some summary on ip address filter:

1. AKB48 HK realize that the voting tickets included in HK copies and makes announcement that foreigner cannot make vote the Japanese election
    2. Even many of us tweet TGSK regarding this, he didnt give any feedback
    3. AKB48 HK give some feedback about their announcement that they believe that Japanese election have IP Address moderator and they tried to log-in (does it mean accessing the voting site?) and failed by using PCs and Iphone (the feedback happens around the early result announcement, so people forgetting about this [hehe] )

For the third one, AKB48 HK said the word believe , it just a theory, not the actual fact. They didn't mention anything that they get this information from AKS management themself. Also, maybe it is HK problems only, and not effecting other country if others can access the site. But the curious thing is TGSK, he didnt want to give any feedback, is like there is some confidential things that he cannot mention to us publicly.

I hope there will be some announcement regarding this because if there are no official words from management themself, people(only us, not local) will keep doubting about their votes which are they been accepted or not.

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Wait... were the problems HK people having voting in the Japanese election caused by votes from Japan-released CDs or HK-released CDs? If the latter then... it's completely irrelivant to everybody else, since we already know HK is going to do its own election thing so it makes sense their codes wouldn't work in the Japanese election...

17. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

I was thinking it was maybe a firewall issue with HK - but should have researched before I posted. HK is not affected by that (deleted that earlier post).

I used the proxy just to be safe.

18. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

^
    ^
    ^ The Hong Kong shop is mainly responsible for merchandizing and organizing events locally. It is reasonable to expect that they may not know everything clearly. Btw, people in Hong Kong generally do not have any problems assessing the voting website.

But given that there is no response from AKS management nor any further clarification despite people still keep asking, I believe that there are some confidential things behind. So I will pay safe to go for proxy.

EDIT:
    As I said, they face no problem in assessing the voting website too. They have a separate voting system for votes in Hong Kong. They need to cast their votes physically in the shop. The shop's announcement explicitly mentions that it is regarding the Japanese version CD and states that the system cannot accept votes from overseas. That's why all the rumour and panic arise.

19. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/

You can try voting again with your used serial numbers... if the system does not reject them, you can be sure that your previous (and probably latest) votes are discarded. :)

EDIT:
    Ah.. ic, he theory was started by the failure to access the site.
    So, basically, if you can access the site, the base fact of the theory is anullized, and so is the theory, logically :)

20. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

^
    ^That's why I'm curious the 'login' term they used.. Is it mean they cannot access the site or the code given to HK copies are useless? But from our response and you say that HK can access the site,so....

^ Yeah, for me is HK staffs fault for not able to "login" and make the announcement. Maybe they "login" early, before the site is fully open to public?