Morning Musume

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

11/23 Fri 12:30 - 13:30
    Morning Musume
    Live at Ameba Studio

if you want to see momusu live talk, go there at given date, day and time.

2. xeilmach

xeilmach Kenkyuusei

I agree that this must be one of the most time consuming/costly PV they have had in a while. Personally, I worked with green screen and can be hard if you're not professional with them

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Morning Musume will be making an appearance on the Ameba studio, live from Harajuku...

http://studio.ameba.jp/index.do

seek below the video screen and you will see the girls schedule, 11/23 Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm live from Harajuku Tokyo. So folks here on the West Coast can tune in Thursday night around 7:30pm, since we fall 17 hours behind Japan.

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

just a reminder: MORNING MUSUME WILL BE ON AMEBA TELEVISION IN THE STUDIO, 7:30PM TONIGHT PACFIC STANDARD TIME, LIVE FROM HARAJUKU-TOKYO, JAPAN.
    DON'T MISS OUT!

5. haruna_hamasaki

looks like you dont read my post above above you.

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow, you got the info posted before me...no i didn't at first notice it....thanks for pointing that out..

and what a program show it was...Ai-chan was great, JunJun speaks good Japanese now, and not all the girls were there. They were laughing so hard, i just wish i knew what they were saying, but i loved the live in the studio program of the girls.!!!!!!!!! :D

7. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^the show was very nice. Glad to see Junjun was there, she did great <3. Junjun is very confident, lol, and it's nice to see. Cute in the beginning where Ai said something about Junjun being there, and the others saying they are there too, and Junjun just raised her hand and said loudly "Yah, yah, (in a "I don't care tone") Junjun is here!"
    I love her (sooo much)<3

It's sad to see that Mikan only debuted at spot # 5 on the daily chart, and has already dropped to spot # 10.
    Because I think this single is such a WIN! Mikan is one of my fave MM songs, and Bonkyu! Bonkyu! BOMB GIRL is also a very, very nice song. (I especially like Risa's "Happy happy has come") I love both songs soo much.

Still waiting for my 3 copies of the single. And still pray I'll get a Junjun card, and if I don't atleast get her's, Eri's or Reina's card. I'll get very annoyed. :roll: Think I'll get them either tuesday or wednesday, can't wait.
    But with my luck I'll get a Linlin, Ai and Aika card or just 3 Linlin :shock:

8. haruna_hamasaki

poor linlin.
    she didnt talk much like others.

9. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^linlin? where/when?

Nono has given birth.
    From H!O
    Congrats to Nozomi for becoming a mother.

10. haruna_hamasaki

OPPS! but linlin, but junjun.

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah, it was the cute and cool JunJun....

the other four MM'ers weren't there.

12. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^mixing up Junjun and linlin, shame on you haruna ;)
    -----------------------
    Okay not sure how I feel right now....

My Mikan copies finally arrived
    [​IMG]

After opening two copies (the limited ones) I got these.
    [​IMG]
    And felt a bit dissapointed. I mean... I like Risa (she's my 4th fave) and I'm getting used to Aika. But wasn't the members I hoped to get...

Then there was one copy left. The regular...
    Kinda weird getting worked up all over cards but.. I was nervous.
    And it took me soo long to get the damn thing opened. (I put the plastic back on after I've looked at the cd, so I always just open up the bottom.)
    THEN.....
    WOW!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Can't believe it.. I got Junjun! then getting 3 copies was soo worth it.
    I MUST be fate! I'm always unlucky.. but.. I got JUNJUN!

I also hoped to get Eri and Reina, but i guess just getting Junjun saved my day.
    Also decided that Mikan must be my fave MM single together with Shabondama.
    Because I love both the A- & B-side soo MUCH!

My fan-girl rambling is over now ;) :oops:

13. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

aaa lucky u!! ehehhe... maybe they know ur a junjun fan, thats why u got that ehehe... aaaa i want that gaki-san~ please ehehhee...

eehehe take care of those precious collections~

14. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

15. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^interesting article...
    My 5 cents on the issue.
    Every time Morning Musume releases something new, most people always start to talk about the end of MM, because they can't reach the sales they once had.
    Kinda tired of those kinds of discussions, and it's actually the first time I've said my opinion about it (it's going to be kinda long, sorry):
    I don't really care much about them not being number one anymore, boy bands and solo artists are mostly just more popular. And like the article said, the oricon doesn't reflect real sales anyway, since most internet orders aren't counted.
    Like the 3 copies I bought won't affect the Oricon because I bought them on Yesasia. But at least UFA and MM gets the money anyways.

There's a decline in fans, yes. And it's sad, but there's still enough to sell out concerts and such. Also kinda tired of people mentioning the "Golden Era" all the time! Especially those using it as an excuse for not liking MM anymore. I don’t really like music MM made before the 4th generation, the songs are nice (some exceptions, like Summer Night Town) but overall I think MM got a lot better after 4th generation joined. Members aside, I can't see the big difference in the quality of music MM puts out. If people seriously doesn't like the new songs they've put out, fine I understand, different person, different taste. To me it's still the same music, but anyway. People shouldn't use it as an excuse just because their fave member isn't in the group anymore. Get over it! MM is about change, and that's how it'll be. I got over Yossie's graduation. A lot say "I stopped being a fan after, she left" I don't really get it, sorry. It's a group and for Tv-shows it's a valid excuse, but listening to the music I don't see how you can like the songs, then your fave member leaves and suddenly the songs aren't worthy your fandom.

MM, has its ups and downs when it comes to singles, some are great, some are less great.
    I myself am a bit disappointed about the sales of Mikan, since I love the song so much. I think it’s one of their best, I understand some like it, and some don’t of course.
    Also a bit annoyed when people say the current MM haven’t got any personality compared to the old. How? There 9 people, some must have “a personality” The thing is, the old MM got a lot more screen time than the new MM, like their Utaban segments are mostly only 10 min. long compared to some years ago where they had twice that time. I don’t feel Ai has that much personality, sorry. But there are 8 other members, there’s funny, there’s naïve, there’s cute, there’s childish, there’s cool, there’s confidence, and airhead(s) and many other personality directions.
    Better end this now, sorry for making it long. Just kind of tired of the Golden Era talk from the MM forums and such. I love MM and don’t really care that many don’t anymore.

Lol, sorry but like Gaki-san myself.. so I'm okay with getting her...
    Then just a Eri or Reina card instead of Aika and it would have been nice... ;)
    The junjun card for sure ended up at it's right owner. I'm still happy :)

I wonder if they'll keep this card thing up for their singles to come. I hope, makes it more interesting, even if I means I have to buy 3 copies everytime.

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow, nice JunJun photocards... :D

also good point about the article, and i can share the frustration about MM, and how people compare them to before when they were more popular..but hey they've been around longer than most other groups..or atleast some of them.

17. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Yay Morning Musume are one again appearing on Kouhaku, also with Berryz and C-ute

18. haruna_hamasaki

^ they seem to appear every year.

19. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^hehe I also meant to write "once" again ;)
    Yes they appear every year. But fans were worried this year, since AKB48 was chosen, and Morning Musume was announced quite late ..

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

could it be, that in a way, AKB has gain more popularity than MM has.....we all know how great MM is, but lets face it, they have lost popularity since the early days of yesteryear of "Morning Coffee" back in '98, and they hit the peak back in 2001, way before i was a fan..and could appreciate it in their prime.