1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Asian Dramas

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Aiko, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

Sad to say I've only started to watch JDrama. 1st one was Nobuta wo Produce and it pwned. Aiming for Gokusen, Kurosagi or LIAR GAME next.

I LOVE Toda Erika & Horikita Maki!!!

2. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

YAY!
    TimelessSubs has released softsub for Mop Girl ep 1 <3

3. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

As if I don't have enough stuff to waste my time with, I'd like to give the drama world a try. What's the best one that I can still get on torrent and that subs are available for? :)

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

cool, now i can understand what Keiko is saying to me......that she loves me..!
    hahahah LOL

no seriously, this will bring a whole new meaning to it, and i can finally understand it, thx to the subs. :)

5. haruna_hamasaki

if you want series from this season (fall), you can try Dream Again (both soft and hardsub), Mop Girl (both soft and hardsub), Yukan Club (hardsub only) and Galileo (hardsub only).
    if you want to pick one, i suggest Galileo.

6. haruna_hamasaki

at last i dropped hataraki man.
    i like the series but i have to drop one of my dramas.
    they are too many (kdramas, twdramas, jdramas, cdramas).
    i hope i can download hataraki man after all these dramas done.

7. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I looked up some info on Galileo and it looks like my kind of show. Sounds kind of mystery, detective like. I'm getting the first episode from sars fansubs. I've heard a bit about Mop Girl, and it sounds kinda neat... Quantum Leap-ish. :lol: I'll keep your other suggestions in mind, too, and check em out if I can. Thanks. :)

8. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ If you want a laugh, you should watch Gal Circle. I've seen only the 1st episode and I literally Lol'ed at some scenes which is very rare. It stars a lot of Erika Toda, a "little" Yaguchi Mari (pun intended, :lol:) and that guy that was in 1 Liter of Tears, Kou Kou Kyoushi, etc.
    I know a site that has lots of Asian dramas (including subs) for direct download. I don't want to post it on the forum because I don't want to advertise it, but you're welcome to PM me if you want to know the site.

9. xeilmach

xeilmach Kenkyuusei

I really like any dramas with Horikita Maki in them. I was thinking about watching Mop Girl lately since it does have Sailormoon's Live Action Sailormars in it. Is it sort of like Tru Calling?

10. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

Going to watch acchan movie.. Ashita no Watashi no Tsukurikata...

I'll post a report after that in here... :p

EDIT: Ok just watched the film....

No there are no subtitles for this.. lol :lol: I barely know what is going on, but somehow I gripped the main story, and after I read the review in IMDb it becomes clearer to me. (Don't read over there for those who don't want spoilers) Basically it tells almost everything about the story.

My rank for this? Hmm i'll give 8/10... I love the acting by Narumi, although she's 1 year younger than acchan, her acting was good! xD As for the story, I don't really understand what's happening really, especially with those text in the movie, it makes me more difficult to understand.. xD Other than speaking, reading ability also needed.. xD Some of the text are spoken though... But still it makes me even harder to understand without the sub.. xD

I really want to know whats going on too, it's a good drama from what I see, especially in the end I don't really expect acchan said that.. ^^ I love the shots as well, it looked pretty nicely done and artistic... But maybe to quiet?? xD Anyway it's a great drama movie to watch... :D

I have a plan on subbing this with my friends... Don't know it will be done or not, oh well let's see... xD Just hope that my translator friend think this movie is good enough to sub.. xD

Anyway to share with you guys, here are the ending song of the movie I ripped from the DVD
    SNOWKEL - Tenki Yohou

And here's some screenshot from the movie...
    [​IMG]

Ijou... >_<

PS: acchan's boyfriend??? nooooo xD

jk :lol:

11. haruna_hamasaki

sort of.
    i love Mop Girl. even though softsub released until now only episode 1, i wont miss any RAW episodes.
    i love keiko's expressions. she can be sad and happy at the same time. <3

12. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Lol, there's like only one screenshot of acchan. The rest are of that girl from 1 Liter of Tears. :lol:

A rating of 8/10 is really good since you could barely understand what was going on, lol. I bet with subs the rating would be higher so convince your friend to sub it no matter what the cost. And then, I'll be able to watch it too. :twisted:

Thanks for sharing the ending theme with us. I'm sure it'll be be good.

13. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

^ lol if you count it well.. You can see 5 of them got acchan in it... XD XD

Well, she's not really around that much, but she's indeed played an important role... xD She's the second main character... Hina to Kotori Monogatari...

14. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Ah, Gal Circle is awesome! I watched it for the 2nd time a month ago or so, and I still love it. One of my friends suggested Hana Yori Dango so I got that, and probably plan to watch it soon. Any other suggestions? I like all types of genres of JDrama, so I can expand my horizons

15. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

If you haven't watched Liar Game yet, you should. It's a suspense, problem-solving type of drama. I was hooked on this show. Once I was done with one episode, nothing could stop me from watching the next one (besides going to class and sleeping XD).

Erika Toda plays one of the main characters, Kanzaki Nao. She pissed me off so much in the last episode, but I guess that means that I'm corrupted by society as well. :lol:

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i personally liked this j-drama a lot, and the music was addicting. I got hooked on this j-drama very suspenseful, and based off a manga. :lol:

17. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I finally watched 1 Litre of Tears. I must say, it's true what people are saying. It's such a great drama. Must be one of the best Drama series I've ever watched. It's soo sad, even made me cry at times.. ...

18. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Glad you liked the series! It's one of the best dramas that I've watched too! Have you seen the 1 Liter of Tears Special episode yet? If you haven't you should check it out. It'll make your life more complete. :D

19. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

I just got done watching the frist episode of mop girl! I must say it is very good! I can't wait to watch the next episode! Keiko is soo pretty! <3

20. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I'm actually downloading it right now. Since I loved the series, I just had to check it out ;)