Kitahara Rie (Kitarie) / AKB48 5th Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 30, 2008.

1. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Re: Kitahara Rie / Team B

Rie has been starting to grow on me, she's really cute.

I also really like Not yet

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^AWESOME!!!!! :awesome: I'm glad you are starting to like her even more now!!! You're awesome. [hehe]
    Not yet is awesome, too. You should buy their next single. Are you? I am. Definitely. :D

3. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I might :D but I still want Shuumatsu first.

SO MUCH AKB STUFF TO BUY

4. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I know!!!! I was out of money for a few days, but got more money back! Lol. :D I already got Shuumatsu Not yet. It's a really good single and everything is so pretty on the outside and on the inside. <3 Love that single so much. I hope the new single is good. I bet the covers are going to be pretty. <3 ^O^

5. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
  6. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Lol! Harukyan has such a cute face and so does Kitarie!!! <3 That really sucks for them though. >_< It sucks for them that they don't like that it's raining, since they have to do the handshaking event, but you know, I love rain. :D I wonder how Kitarie's Mom and Dad looks like??? Is Yubi, Yui? That's such a cute nickname for then! Lol. All of them are so cute and the thing about Komorin is so funny, lol. Family nights are fun. Kitarie is lucky.

7. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

Actually, Yubi is Sasshi.

8. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

omg, Harukyan talked about Twitter with Rie!!!! RIEEEEEE MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT PLEASEEEE T__T

9. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore

^ OMG I really hope she gets twitter too it would be so awesome, Harukyan can help her make a account :hehe:

@Saika hehe I am pretty fluent but sometimes I get insecure with the words which make me not write lol
    The weather is pretty nice right now it's sunny and around 17 degrees but in the winter it gets pretty cold we had -15 degrees here and there was a lot colder in the north xD makes you not want to go out but the snow we get is pretty. Maybe I'll do that vote for Kitarie thing if I have time lol

10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Which place do you live in??? The weather seems very interesting, lol. I would like the weather over here in California like that! I would play in the snow every single day, lol! Yeah, if you do have time, please do the vote for Kitarie thing. :D
    ^Rie should make a Twitter account! XD I would totally follow her, then tweet her something, lol! Not everyday though, unless I would be bothering her. xD
    ^Thanks for telling me! That is cute then hwshe calls Sasshii Yubi! Lol. ^^;

11. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore

^ i live in Gothenburg, Sweden it's in northern europe and the snow is pretty cool but sometimes it gets irritating in the winter when the trams stop working cause you can't get anywhere in the city :cry: i mean who buys trams from italy when they know there's going to be snow every year and they don't have snow in italy lol

anyways i saw the video from last years senbatsu election when Kitarie got 16 and she was blaming herself a little and she started crying and i started crying and i just hope she'll climb more places now to 12 or at least stay as 14 so she can go up there and smile and be happy and not blame herself because really it was her fans that let her down not the other way around lol, i feel so bad that was around the time i started liking AKB i remember cause heavy rotation was the first pv i saw on my own (the very first was river where i noticed Rie) [worried]

anyway ignore the off topic stuff and forgive me over these really funny letters we have in sweden ÅÄÖ lol xD :fp: :^^;:

12. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Lol! Those letters seem hard to write in though.....o_____O Lol. Why was she blaming herself?! She shouldn't. I was sad that she moved down three places tough!!! I mean, that is a lot! I really hope she could climb up a few numbers up, too like #12, which you have said or I at least hope she stays at #14! :( If she does not, I will be sad, and if she does go up, I will be happy. :)

13. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
  14. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I totally did enjoy it! Yay!!! A5 is a quite awesome stage. Tsundere! (Did I spell that right?) I love that song and Kitarie had seem really happy that she got to be back performing it since it had been so long too! :O Her and Akicha are so cute together!!! :D That seemed so sad that when they put Kitarie in Team B, Akicha was crying a lot since they alway hung out with each other and were best friends. :( I'm glad they did this though, so Kitarie could perform an old a stage with Akicha! Once again! <3

15. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

This 1,000th post will go to Kitahara Rie-san. <3 (When me and PrincessTomo were messaging each other, she had mentioned me that I had exactly 1,000 posts, so I deleted my post in AKB48 Survivor, so I can do this, lol.) My 1,000th post may not be as epic as poly's, but it'll do. :D Well, Kitarie is one amazing, talented, awesome, funny, beautiful, and cute girl. <3 She has inspired me since I had started liking her with many things. She may not be perfect, but I still like her. I always find her blogs very interesting and funny all the time. <3 She has done many talented things while she was in AKB48 and even when she was a KKS. She made a huge great progess and I'm really glad she has many friends in AKB, like Sasshii, Akicha, Komorin, Shiichan, Yui, and way more. One day, I will meet her and take a picture I am hoping. And as to everyone who doesn't know of course...I'm planning on making 15 banners for Kitarie's birthday when it comes up. :D I wish she could see it. I want to send her a letter too!!! <3) I love you Kitarie and I will never stop!!! <3 EDIT: On June 3, 2011. 3:08 AM. Only making 7 now. xD

16. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
  17. oddball

oddball Member

^

Rie has a solo photo shoot! :awesome:

Super, something to definatly look forward to as, for me, she has the best figure in AKB! :inlove:

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Awesome. :awesome:
    ^Oh, Kitarie. She's so funny how she still remembered the glasses from a long time ago when she was still in Team A and how she said they had changed the lace a little bit. xD I like their outfits for "Tsundere" though because it's really colorful and cool, lol. :D And about the photoshoot, I can not wait!!!! I really want to see the beautiful pictures of Kitarie! ^-^ She's gonna look great. I hope it's a REALLY beautiful and pretty photoshoot.

19. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

A5... :inlove:

I would love to see the performance of Tsundere from this soon! I miss Old Team A so much now. Kitarie looks stunning now that she's a bit older (from when she was in Team A) and with Tomochin she actually looks Tsundere :^^;:.

20. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I miss the old Team A now too though I didn't know all of them. I wish Kitarie was still in Team A. She fits that team and especially when she moved to a different team, team b, Akicha was crying and sad and they put Sasshii in team a from team b and Kitarie and Sasshii are like best friends, so that's another reason why I want Kitarie in Team A still and now. Though she has friends in Team B, too, I think she has more friends in Team A most though than the other teams. Edit: @Kinenbi: OMG. Just saw your list in the AKB48 ranking thread and I totally love it! Three of my oshis~! Takamina, #1. Kitarie, #5. Aamin, #11! You're an awesome person. I really love, love, love your list!!!! <3