[ALBUM] AKB48 - 1st ALBUM [Koko ni Ita koto] - 2011/6/8

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jan 26, 2011.

1. bow_tie_ribbon

bow_tie_ribbon Kenkyuusei

^
    I love it. I hear a lot of Lovetan :^O^:

2. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

woooooo thanks! (for who doesn't remember, it was Mayuyu, Aika, Suuchan, Jurina, Aamin and Mika unit. Helium all the way!!)
    can't wait for better quality and/or other units XD

3. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Oh man, it can't be human how high-pitched it is xD
      As expected from the loli-unit of the album 8D

But I kind of like it, it's catchy ! Reminds me of a bunch of songs but I can't say which ones right now xD
      HEARING MIKAPON SOLO LINE :cute: I hope there's lots of solo lines of the girls xD we can hardly tell from a radio rip o__o

4. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

Highest pitched track right there [hehe]

5. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

It already coming out next week and the attention is still on EbiKachu [hehe] [hehe]

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition forever ago, but unlike EbiKachu I don't get to enjoy EMS shipping and just got SAL. CD Japan is usually fast with SAL, I usually get it in about 10-14 days, but they shipped me a package on the 10th and I still haven't gotten it D: Although it is a holiday weekend so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. I hope my album doesn't take too long. I can't wait to see the photobook!! I'm glad I'll be getting a recorded version Team B Oshi on this album~

Wagamama Collection is cute~ I like it <3 It's Warota-esque.

6. pongpaeng

pongpaeng Kenkyuusei

I wonder, does the Theater ver is available for preorder? or just have to buy at the theater on released date?

I really want the photos >_<!!

7. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

yeah... terrible timing for this release. I mean, the day before election results? And they're still not promoting this at all o__o it's AKB's first original album, it should be a bigger deal...

yup! I think it's a classic idol song, just the right amount of old fashioned. <3 It's so adorable I can't even.

Now, please, someone, put "Iikagen no osusume" in your radio show :awesome: :awesome:
    (but really. Sae, Sayaka, Mariko and Haachan in the same unit?? it's like Akimoto read my posts on S48 and thought "okay let's make a unit that will please loveandcoffee")

it is, but only on chara-ani site that doesn't ship outside Japan. So if you're not in Japan you will need a deputy service to buy it. Or if you don't need all the fancy bonus pics and handshake tickets, you can just wait for it to pop up on auctions.

8. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    I remember originally the theater edition was going to be reservation only - does anyone know if that is still the case?

Since I'm going to be there, was planning to hit the AKB Shop in the morning of the 9th.

9. pongpaeng

pongpaeng Kenkyuusei

Thank you for your kindly reply loveandcoffee, which means I need someone to buy for me in Japan [hehe]

10. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

however, thanks to the little promotion it recieved I was still able to order to limited first press release. but I agree, the album seems to be "forgot" because of all EbiKachu and the election and everything else that's been going on lately.

11. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Well, I see AKB48 has a "Coming soon" appearence in next Monday, probably for this album.

12. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    THAT SONG IS AMAZING

13. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

they've set up camp in kamisun lol XD
    not that I mind :awesome: even though Nakai is not as funny in this show as he used to be in Utaban.

14. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

My ears!!!!!! :wall: Make them stop!!!!!

15. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

in whatever player you're using, there is a button with a square drawn on it. Press it and ta-da! they will stop if you don't like how they sound. Zero need to be so spiteful.

16. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I'm really upset this album isn't getting more promotion...

Even though I pre-ordered it ages ago when it was first announced, with all the hype over the elections, I forgot about it...

Kay

17. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Talking about promotion!
    From Natalie, AKB is hijacking Tower Records starting tomorrow for promotion of "Koko ni ita koto".
    Among other things there will be posters and panels of AKB girls (namely Kojiharu, Mariko and Itano) dressed as Tawareco shop assistants, they will be on the cover of Tawareco's magazine, the album songs will be broadcast as BGM music in the shops, the announcements of the shop opening and closing will be made by Acchan's voice, and the shop opening song will be "Shoujotachi yo" while the shop closing song will be "Koko ni ita koto".

Considering Tower Records is one of the biggest music shop chains in Japan, I think it's a nice promotion <3

18. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

Finally! Good promotion!

Yeah I miss Utaban Nakai ): Kamisun Nakai is so...serious.

19. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Oh wow, that's very nice promotion! ... Finally! Haha.

20. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

which topping member names missing here, Takamina .. Yuko ... Mayuyu ... Yukirin :hmm: