The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

[rock] [rock] [rock]

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Lol! :^^;: Well, I think she is confident enough. GOSH, NACCHI SINGS SUPER GOOD THOUGH. ajifjalkjdlsk
    (I just typed in random words since I'm bored and weird like that, hehe....lol. XD)

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Btw, did you know that there's a very useful function in this forum? I just learned! if you go to someone's profile and click "add foe" they will replace all the posts they make with a one liner ("this post has been made by (username) who is on your ignore list. Click to read")!
    S48 is a beautiful place again now that I've got rid of that flood of contents-less, irrelevant, idiotic SPAM posts ^____________________^

4. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Wah! That sounds interesting.......I'm still confused on how to do that though. XD
    Just tried it out though I really have no foes on here, lol.

5. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Yep, I'm using this function already :D

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't get what you mean, I swear, I'm not even sure about whether you agree or not... :dunno: . As far as I know, belching after a meal is a sign of good education in Japan and other places, whereas doing so in Spain is a sign of bad education. Yes, that example is a bit vulgar, but I used it to show that some things that are extremely rude in one place are regarded as something polite in another...of course, my intention wasn't to be scatological...

7. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

Oh god, the funniest thing :rofl:

So I'm actually a computer science student, even though I suck at it :fear:

And there was this homework to do a program that basically takes two words from the user and puts them together and you had to use weird stuff like malloc/calloc that confuses the hell out of me and etc

So it took FOREVERRR for me to get it to compile, cause like I said, I suck :fear:

And now it's working. It takes two words. It puts them together. If I type a word too big (it's supposed to take words of max. 15 letters), it tells me to type another one. Then I type another one that is less than 15 letters long, and it works. Everything's going smoothly.

Until I type the words "Takahashi" and "Minami".

SERIOUSLY. I just typed them randomly. I'd been testing it with "Maria Luisa" and "Maria Antonieta" till now lol. And it's not working!

Like. it actually manages to put them together and print them, but then it gets an error and crashes. There's no other word combinations that make it crash. "Takahashii Minamu", for an instance, runs just fine.

Oh wait. I just tried "çççç ççç" and it got an error message too. Don't know if it's the same error or if they just don't like ç's (I think they don't?)

Anyway, lol. I tried Maeda Atsuko and Hatekayama Chisaki (cause it's long xD) and they work.

This is so like. lol. My program doesn't like Taka :XD:

this error seems so random I don't think i can fix it. I'll just hope the guy correcting it isn't a taka-oshi. lol

8. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Oh yayyy! The forum just got 100x better! It really is a beautiful place again now that I've got rid of that flood of contents-less, irrelevant, idiotic SPAM posts! XDDD what a great function [rock]

What happens when you add someone as a 'friend' though? Doesn't make any difference to me.

9. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Being friends is just being friends here on STAGE48, I guess.....it doesn't really make a difference actually. I am not quite sure there is a foe button though. I guess to do what you guys are doing? But, like I said, I have no foes. This Sunday at church, my Sunday School Teacher said that you should love your enemies.....

10. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

omg Meroron, I'm a computer science student too. [hi5] I have no idea what malloc/callac is though. Dumb computer science student who only knows java and assembly which I've probably forgotten already lol Hmm, I need to review that stuff... =/

And I'm disappointed that your program doesn't appreciate the godliness that is Takahashi Minami. :lol:

11. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

^ [hi5]

Waa, you're miles ahead of me if you know java :XD:

It's my first year, and the only discipline that's directly related to computers so far is Introduction to Computer Science, where we're learning C :fear: our teacher is constantly complaining about how java is so much better, lol

calloc/malloc is... memory allocation stuff in C... dunno if that's the right way to say it/call it... lol.
    but it's ~~confusing~~

12. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Yes memory allocation is a good way of calling it :)

To compare java and C is like comparing a plane and a boat : both can be used to travel, but everything else is different. One is not obviously better than the other, they are just different.
    Java is easier and maybe more powerful, C is much faster and can be better optimized ...

And weird bug indeed. What's the error ?

13. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Ah... C, I see. Everything sort of makes sense now. I haven't really learned C. I should though. I need to know that stuff for some of the upper level classes. [speechless]

Funny you say that. The teachers here say they usually teach java to beginners, and then move onto C. :XD:

14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't feel like using the 'add foe' function...sometimes it happened that the better post / upload /help came from the most unexpected member, so I should be absolutely sure that everything a concrete member posts is rubbish to use it...

Please, forgive me if I can't share that statement, especially if you omit '++' after 'C'...(yes, I know something about computers, too :fear:)

15. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

What part is wrong ?
    My knowledge of C is theoretical, my use of C++ and Java dates back from my studies so I'm not good at all with that, and I'm professionally using C# (but it's quite different from other C languages, being object oriented) among other languages (well less and less as I'm doing more managing than programming ...).
    Do you think Java code is more difficult, but faster and lighter than C/C++ ? [angel]

And concerning the 'foe' function, I have an habit of putting a label on people sometimes. And some people posts are just not worth the time needed to read them ...

16. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

It just says "_____.exe stoped working, Windows is verifying a solution for the problem..."

Terry just pointed out to me that it could be because Takahashi Minami is exactly 15 letters, and it seems he was right, because other combinations adding up to 15 letters don't work either xD

but with that tip I somehow managed to fix it!!
    thanks terry :inlove:

I found my mistake, I still don't get why it only didn't work when it was exactly 15 though. BUT WHO CARES IT'S WORKING NOW =DDD

really? =O
    I was totally thinking C was "the-first-thing-you-learn" xDD

edit:
    oh, and I'm totally lame, cause "C, I see" made me lol. it rhymes :awesome:

17. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

18. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I am honestly so worried that people will add me as a foe. ;___;
    When I post I'm constantly thinking about what people will think about my post and whether it has enough content etc ;;;; but...
    Everyone, please don't add me as a foe m(._.)m if I do or say anything annoying please tell me right away and I will fix it right away!!! ~~ RIGHT AWAY!

Now I'm thinking I don't know if I should have said this...! m(._.)m

19. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Lol! I don't want anybody to add me as a foe either! xD You never know though!!!

And if I do anything please PM me, but not in a mean way. PLEASE. :hmm:

20. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

kind of this :fear:

I took a course on computer shit in grade 11.
    I didn't do anything in that course because I had a lot of trouble understanding x_x not because C# was hard, because all the tutorial things my teacher made us do had to do with math and I barely understood what the math stuff meant, let alone make a program to do it. so I dropped out of the course with a 29 and took a spare for the remaining semester. felt good man.